Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The un is licking its chops

The un is licking its chops

United Nations Issues Rare "Early Warning" - Signals Potential Civil Conflict In America
    In the past 10-years, the early warning has been issued in Burundi, Iraq, Ivory Coast, Kyrgyzstan and Nigeria.

The United Nations Committee on the Eliminations of Racial Discrimination has called on high-level politicians and public officials of the United States to condemn “racist hate speech and crimes in Charlottesville and through the country”.

Anastasia Crickley, Chairperson of UN Committee on the Elimination of Racial Discrimination (CERD) said:

We are alarmed by the racist demonstrations, with overtly racist slogans, chants and salutes by white nationalists, neo-Nazis, and the Ku Klux Klan, promoting white supremacy and inciting racial discrimination and hatred

As per UN News Centre:

In a decision issued under its ‘early warning and urgent action’ procedure, the Committee, which monitors implementation of the International Convention on the Elimination of All Forms of Racial Discrimination, stated “there should be no place in the world for racist white supremacist ideas or any similar ideologies that reject the core human rights principles of human dignity and equality.”

In addition to the criminal investigation of the individual who ploughed his car into a crowd of peaceful protestors killing a woman, the UN experts asked the US authorities to undertake concrete measures “to address the root causes of the proliferation of such racist manifestations.”
    http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-0...nflict-america

Imagine blue helmets keeping the peace in your town.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Team GunsNetwork PLATINUM 10/2012 rci2950's Avatar

Batter up!
    Gunsnet member since 2002
    Salt Water Cowboy - Dolphin 38

Hope they got good insurance.
    PRAISE KEK
    FATHER OF CHAOS
    BRINGER OF DAY
    IN THY WEBBED HANDS WE PLACE OUR FAITH
    SHADILAY, SHADILAY!

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    United Nations Issues Rare "Early Warning" - Signals Potential Civil Conflict In America
    In the past 10-years, the early warning has been issued in Burundi, Iraq, Ivory Coast, Kyrgyzstan and Nigeria.

The United Nations Committee on the Eliminations of Racial Discrimination has called on high-level politicians and public officials of the United States to condemn “racist hate speech and crimes in Charlottesville and through the country”.

Anastasia Crickley, Chairperson of UN Committee on the Elimination of Racial Discrimination (CERD) said:

We are alarmed by the racist demonstrations, with overtly racist slogans, chants and salutes by white nationalists, neo-Nazis, and the Ku Klux Klan, promoting white supremacy and inciting racial discrimination and hatred

As per UN News Centre:

In a decision issued under its ‘early warning and urgent action’ procedure, the Committee, which monitors implementation of the International Convention on the Elimination of All Forms of Racial Discrimination, stated “there should be no place in the world for racist white supremacist ideas or any similar ideologies that reject the core human rights principles of human dignity and equality.”

In addition to the criminal investigation of the individual who ploughed his car into a crowd of peaceful protestors killing a woman, the UN experts asked the US authorities to undertake concrete measures “to address the root causes of the proliferation of such racist manifestations.”

As usual, they are backing the wrong side and going from there. There is NO mention of Leftist/Communist/Dimocrat mobs that incited the melee, nor mention of the Deputy Mayor who arranged the route so that a confrontation would happen, nor the Soros funded LIV's that he had bused in to create violence.

And, I'm sure, that if all the high level politicians and public figures in the US condemned this, it would all go away instantly. All we have to do is condemn one side of a two-sided fight and we'll end the racial bigotry once and for all.

No wonder the UN can't get anything done.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

As per UN News Centre:

Imagine an American rifle behind every blade of grass.

Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    If they go by the politically correct definition of hate speech there will be some haters exempt from the new world order. Right now there are certain groups that seem to be able to use speech that would be branded hate if used by another group.

And as I have said a million times if not more, where are all the blue helmet wearers that will enforce these decrees? They must live underground, the real underground as in subterranean.

Me too then we can steal their gear the way everyone else does.
    While no one ever listens to me,
    I am constantly being told to be quiet.

In a world of snowflakes,
    be the heat..

Quote Originally Posted by Krupski View Post
    Imagine an American rifle behind every blade of grass.

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

Quote Originally Posted by l921428x View Post
    Me too then we can steal their gear the way everyone else does.
    I can finally get some armor for my military vehicle collection.

The UN is one of the most effective peace keeping forces to be reckoned with.

Quote Originally Posted by 1 Patriot-of-many View Post
    I can finally get some armor for my military vehicle collection.
    Now see that is the way to think. Participation trophy. Steal their wheels too...

be the heat..

Quote Originally Posted by NAPOTS View Post
    The UN is one of the most effective peace keeping forces to be reckoned with.
    If by peace you mean allowing jihadists to genocide christians, then I agree with you.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Damn your slipping...but actually anyone under their protection is probably deaded.

be the heat..

IMO, if a civil war ever broke out in the US; we wouldn't see any UN Peacekeeping forces here. I believe the whole world would start descending into madness, with Russia and China taking advantage of the US government not being the world's superpower anymore. I can easily see China invading Taiwan, North Korea invading South Korea, and Russia annexing more former soviet blocs.
    Last edited by Justin; 08-25-2017 at 12:20 AM.

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Funny post! The little town I live in here in Indiana probably has more firepower than the UN. I wonder if the people propagating these statements have any idea how big this country is and how well armed?

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Fucking stupid!
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Quote Originally Posted by imanaknut View Post
    Funny post! The little town I live in here in Indiana probably has more firepower than the UN. I wonder if the people propagating these statements have any idea how big this country is and how well armed?
    I think they know how well armed American citizens are, but the volunteers from all the countries who hate us will soak up a lot of bullets.

I think they know how well armed American citizens are, but the volunteers from all the countries who hate us will soak up a lot of bullets.
    Japanese Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto wasn't smart enough to determine if the US aircraft carriers were at Pearl before the 7 Dec 1941 attack, but even he knew enough not to try and invade the US mainland.

And today, we have even MORE guns.

The "UN".

Bring it.
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

I'd love to smoke a bunch of UN scum like prairie dogs.
    Usually sufferers of paraphilic infantilism are proud of their condition. Kinda like being a liberal. Your mental flaws are there for the entire world to see, and you're damned proud of it. - tank_monkey

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast