Thread: Security cameras

Security cameras

Here is the deal I park in my truck in the driveway at night and some motherfucker is vandalizing it, nothing serious yet, but cigarette burns in the leather tire cover and beer cans left on the spare tire cover ( mounted to back of truck ).
    I go to work between midnight & 3am usually so there is a window of opportunity when I'm sleeping, anybody know of a good security/camera system to use ?

I ever catch this jerkoff in the act I will cripple his stupid ass.

how about a no flash game cam in the jeep??

BISHOP

**Team GunsNet SILVER 12/2014** skorpion's Avatar

Time to have a stake-out session and catch him red-handed.

I have a surveillance system around my home. It was expensive and a pain to run the wiring, but I love it.
    The pen is mightier than the sword, but only when you're shoving it through your enemy's throat.
    USMC Active Duty, 2004-2008
    Gunsnet Member since January 2003

Quote Originally Posted by blacksheep View Post
    Here is the deal I park in my truck in the driveway at night and some motherfucker is vandalizing it, nothing serious yet, but cigarette burns in the leather tire cover and beer cans left on the spare tire cover ( mounted to back of truck ).
    I go to work between midnight & 3am usually so there is a window of opportunity when I'm sleeping, anybody know of a good security/camera system to use ?

I ever catch this jerkoff in the act I will cripple his stupid ass.
    Since rubber (tires) is an electrical insulator, I myself would have the truck body charged to somewhere around 500 to 1000 volts DC.

Anyone touching the truck would not make the same mistake twice.
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Do you have a smart phone, like a late model Android or Apple Iphone?

There are many wireless security camera solutions that work from an APP on your phone.

Team GunsNetwork PLATINUM 10/2012 rci2950's Avatar

I installed security cameras on my house due to repeated vandalism and they have more then paid for themselves. You would not believe how much you appreciate them once they are in place. I now look at the video for everything. They are also visible to anyone walking by so they act as a huge deterrent.

The cameras I use are the ones ADT provides. They are about $400 each but well worth it. They are heated, and the night vision is spectacular.
    Gunsnet member since 2002
    Salt Water Cowboy - Dolphin 38

Well shit I had to clean the damn garage out to put the truck away now, still going to do security cameras but at least this little shit bag can't fuck up my truck unless he breaks in then hello castle doctrine, asshole.
    Krup's I like the way you think.