I recently purchased a Ruger American (full size) and as of yesterday have fired about 700 rounds with this gun. For me, the ergonomics are great with the medium grip. The trigger is great - a little take up with a very clean break. I like the trigger better than a Glock trigger. Accuracy is very good. Reliability with various ammo has been 100%. I didn't weigh the gun, but it feels light to me and I may carry it in the Winter. The negatives I have seen on some Youtube reviews of this gun I have found to be total BS. There are some things I don't like. I am not a huge fan of the Novak sights and may replace them in the future. I don't like the gap between the end of the grip and magazine floorplate -- more of an esthetic issue really. Plus there is a hint of a magazine rattle when shaking the gun. Again, more of an esthetic issue. I bought the model with the external safety. It is not positioned such that I can turn the safety off with my thumb when drawing the gun such as one would do with a 1911 -- not that this type of weapon requires the safety to be on for safe carry.