Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gorka resigns, leaves White House as globalists assert power

Exclamation Gorka resigns, leaves White House as globalists assert power

Embattled Presidential Deputy Assistant Sebastian Gorka has resigned from his post in the White House, The Federalist reported.

In his resignation letter, Gorka cites “forces” at odds with the “Make America Great Again” dream as the reasoning behind his exit.

“[G]iven recent events, it is clear to me that forces that do not support the MAGA promise are – for now – ascendant within the White House,” Gorka’s resignation reads. “As a result, the best and most effective way I can support you, Mr. President, is from outside the People’s House.”
    http://www.rawstory.com/2017/08/seba...mitism-report/

Check out his resignation letter:

"That tyranny has all the vices both of democracy and oligarchy is evident. As of oligarchy so of tyranny, the end is wealth; (for by wealth only can the tyrant maintain either his guard or his luxury). Both mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of their arms." -- Aristotle, Book V, 350 B.C.E

Read yesterday how Bolton can't get in to see Trump anymore as he is excluded by General Kelly or whoever has the keys to the oval office right now. Some webpage was saying the generals now censor all Trump's web browsing.
    This could easily turn into a coup, if not like the Nixon one where nsc ordered all lower commands to ignore white house orders, they could isolate Trump from reality, only feeding him exactly the narrative they want him to react to. Like when Mcmonster showed him the pic of girls in miniskirts in Astan back in the 70s that made Trump decide in favor of mini skirts for Astan instead of American lives and trillions of gdp.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

Not looking good. I hope he doesn't turn your way LAGC, Nothing good comes of the left controlling anything.

Looking more and more like just a few months into his administration Trump has been castrated and now sings as a soprano.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jet3534 View Post
    Looking more and more like just a few months into his administration Trump has been castrated and now sings as a soprano.
    Yup. Can't say I'm overly impressed with Trump's close advisors. The first thing he should have done was to get rid of ALL of obama's holdovers and replace them with those who shared his goals.

You can't clean the Swamp when your work crew is working against you.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Trump issues a policy banning Trannies from joining the military. The Secretary of Defense says he will not implement the policy based on some BS about needing to conduct a study. In other words he (Mattis) is insubordinate and yet is not fired. Is this not proof that Trump has been castrated?

“Mr. Kelly cannot stop Mr. Trump from binge-watching Fox News, which aides describe as the president’s primary source of information gathering,” the Times report said. “But Mr. Trump does not have a web browser on his phone, and does not use a laptop, so he was dependent on aides like Stephen K. Bannon, his former chief strategist, to hand-deliver printouts of articles from conservative media outlets.”
    http://dailycaller.com/2017/09/02/re...es-from-trump/

If the above is anywhere near to being true, it plainly reveals that Trump doesn't trust his cabinet, much less the cia, nsa, fbi and the rest of the fed agencies.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    “Mr. Kelly cannot stop Mr. Trump from binge-watching Fox News, which aides describe as the president’s primary source of information gathering,” the Times report said. “But Mr. Trump does not have a web browser on his phone, and does not use a laptop, so he was dependent on aides like Stephen K. Bannon, his former chief strategist, to hand-deliver printouts of articles from conservative media outlets.”
    http://dailycaller.com/2017/09/02/re...es-from-trump/

If the above is anywhere near to being true, it plainly reveals that Trump doesn't trust his cabinet, much less the cia, nsa, fbi and the rest of the fed agencies.
    Considering recent actions by the FBI and CIA and NSA would you? They are all corrupt political organizations now.

It's finally dawned on Trump how much people 'hate' him — and he's pivoting to a new strategy
    One adviser told Axios' Mike Allen that after seven months in office, the president finally realized, "people really f---ing hate me."

Trump's decision this week to work with House minority leader, Nancy Pelosi, and Senate minority leader, Chuck Schumer, may signal that he's open to pivoting to a different strategy after hovering at record low levels of popularity during his first seven months in office: working across the aisle.
    https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/f...164100778.html

He packs his cabinet with membership card carrying nwo tools and fires every patriot. He gives in to every domestic enemy demand. My take is this was his plan all along and his constitutional talking points were verbal false flags. He was hated by the nwo, the tools who espouse liberalism, the people who voted against him, now he's taking the opportunity to make the domestic enemies who hate him love him more than they love 0bama.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

It's finally dawned on Trump how much people 'hate' him — and he's pivoting to a new strategy
    One adviser told Axios' Mike Allen that after seven months in office, the president finally realized, "people really f---ing hate me."

Trump's decision this week to work with House minority leader, Nancy Pelosi, and Senate minority leader, Chuck Schumer, may signal that he's open to pivoting to a different strategy after hovering at record low levels of popularity during his first seven months in office: working across the aisle.
    https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/f...164100778.html

He packs his cabinet with membership card carrying nwo tools and fires every patriot. He gives in to every domestic enemy demand. My take is this was his plan all along and his constitutional talking points were verbal false flags. He was hated by the nwo, the tools who espouse liberalism, the people who voted against him, now he's taking the opportunity to make the domestic enemies who hate him love him more than they love 0bama.
    I call this article out as fake news. Yahoo is a liberal controlled propaganda outlet. Trump's popularity polls (those that are based on facts and not on liberal agenda driven falsehoods) consistently show that Trump's popularity has never been low. It's only low when leftists are polled, not when the general public is polled.

Therefore, the assessment based on this article is flawed, too.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Trump, Pence, Mattis, Sessions Fail to Name “Islamic Terrorism” in 9/11 Remarks
    The Trump administration: now digitally McMastered.

“Instead of naming the enemy, Trump seemingly went out of his way to use other descriptors in his speech, including ‘terrorists who attacked us,’ ‘barbaric forces of evil and destruction,’ ‘horrible, horrible enemies,’ ‘enemies of all civilized people,’ and ‘enemies like we’ve never seen before.'”

That’s great, Mr. President, but you will find it impossible to defeat these horrible, horrible enemies without identifying and working to devise ways to confront their motivating ideology.

That’s what you seemed to be promising to do when you rebuked Obama and Hillary Clinton for not daring to say “radical Islamic terrorism.”
    http://freedomoutpost.com/trump-penc...m-911-remarks/

Trump's too busy bowing to the Saudi King to be overly critical of Islam.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a7747016.html
    "That tyranny has all the vices both of democracy and oligarchy is evident. As of oligarchy so of tyranny, the end is wealth; (for by wealth only can the tyrant maintain either his guard or his luxury). Both mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of their arms." -- Aristotle, Book V, 350 B.C.E

I especially liked the "digitally mcmastered" part.

Speaking of Mcmastered;

Caroline Glick, popular columnist at The Jerusalem Post, ripped Trump National Security Adviser H. R. McMaster as an official who is “deeply hostile” to Israel and Israeli concerns in an August report.
    http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017...-bias-exposed/

on Wednesday Israeli National News reported that a recent meeting at the Trump White House with Israeli officials disintegrated into a shouting match with Trump National Security Advisor H. R. McMaster and Israeli officials.
    Now there is more on the McMaster meeting.
    The Israelis refused to disclose information on the Hezbollah terrorist group as long as McMaster’s associate and Obama holdover, Mustafa Javed Ali, was in the room.
    http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017...tafa-ali-room/

I'm guessing mcmaster is to Trump what jarret was to 0bama. Also that he's mozlom/isis supporter.

World View: Steve Bannon and Henry Kissinger Form Project to Sound Alarm on China
    According to an interview in Bloomberg Businessweek, Steve Bannon and Henry Kissinger have had several meetings and are preparing a project to sound the alarm about what Bannon views as the primary economic threat to America:
    http://www.breitbart.com/national-se...larm-on-china/

Insider Drops Bomb on AG Jeff Sessions – He Refuses to Prosecute Obama and Clinton Crimes
    Judge Janine: Wait a minute I don’t have that much time. You spoke with Sessions on IRS, Fast and Furious. Did he give you a reason? Did he say he was presenting anything to a grand jury? Yes or no?

Chaffetz: No, he basically let me know he wasn’t going to pursue anything on the major cases.

Judge Janine: So IRS, on the major cases? Are we talking about Hillary Clinton, because I haven’t even gotten to her yet.

Chaffetz: Yes, the email scandal of Hillary Clinton. We had Bryan Pagliano. I issued a subpoena for him to appear before the Committee and he said “No”. He didn’t even show up. We issued another subpoena. The US Marshals served it. And you know in my world, if you’re in court, I guarantee you that a subpoena is not an optional activity. We wanted the Attorney General to prosecute him and he said “No”.
    http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/10/370402/

Schumer claims that by going "right back at him as a New Yorker," Trump dropped his demand for the border wall, repeating the assertion that he made after the meeting.

"And then he said he wants the wall in return. And we said, 'No, no wall Mr. President,'" Schumer said. "He tried that for about 15 minutes but he's not going to push me around verbally or any other way. And he finally said, 'OK, we won't do the wall. We'll do some other kind of border security.'
    http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/chu.../29/id/816732/

FFs, kissinger is the brain of the swamp creature, I guess the swamp was never really going to be drained and we've been sold a bill of goods.

Insider Drops Bomb on AG Jeff Sessions – He Refuses to Prosecute Obama and Clinton Crimes
    Judge Janine: Wait a minute I don’t have that much time. You spoke with Sessions on IRS, Fast and Furious. Did he give you a reason? Did he say he was presenting anything to a grand jury? Yes or no?

Chaffetz: No, he basically let me know he wasn’t going to pursue anything on the major cases.
    Sessions has been cucked.

Quote Originally Posted by 1 Patriot-of-many View Post
    Not looking good. I hope he doesn't turn your way LAGC, Nothing good comes of the left controlling anything.
    We may just end up actually having to rescue our Country from it's domestic enemies.
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Cheap Labor, Open Borders Swamp Embraces Trump’s DHS Pick: ‘Experience Being Valued over Outsiders’
    http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...ver-outsiders/

McMaster Calls 9/11 A “Mass Murder Attack” - Makes No Mention Of Islamic Jihad Terrorism
    https://freedomoutpost.com/mcmaster-...had-terrorism/

Kinda filling the swamp rather than draining it at this point.

Trump’s DHS Nominee Wants Europe to Keep Borders Open to Millions of Third World Migrants
    “The key policy issue confronting Europe is not whether to accept forced migrants but rather how to turn the associated challenges into opportunities,” said the 2016 report by Kirstjen Nielsen’s committee, titled “Global Agenda Council on Risk & Resilience.”

The business leaders, political advocates, and bureaucrats in Nielsen’s group recommended that security risks and economic turmoil be pushed aside to focus primarily on the benefits of cheap labor.

“Reframing the discourse surrounding refugees from one of risk to one that recognizes the substantial social and economic contribution they can make to their host societies is increasingly important in light of the current largescale influx of migrants into Europe,” the report urged.

Nielsen’s background and her role on the committee give no indication that she supports Trump’s “Buy American, Hire American” economic-nationalist and civic agenda.

“Why would she be put in charge of Homeland Security,” NumbersUSA’s Rosemary Jenks asked Breitbart News.
    http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017...orld-migrants/

nothing worse than a globalist

Trump's Homeland Security Pick: “Ready To Work With Congress” On DACA Amnesty for 800,000 Illegals
    "Congress has a clear constitutional policymaking authority to change immigration law in order to develop a permanent solution for those individuals that were [DACA] recipients," she said. "If confirmed, I will stand ready to work with Congress to provide any technical assistance needed towards a permanent, legal solution and towards enacting measures that enhance border security, interior enforcement, and our immigration system generally."
    https://freedomoutpost.com/trumps-ho...0000-illegals/

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast