Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: It's taking every ounce of willpower that I have to keep the title clean........

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Simmons View Post
    In all honesty, do you think their actions were because they were black or might have been age and or poor parenting? I ask because I've had children in my neighborhood do similar things and they're white.

I see more than a few posts in this thread regarding behavior that could be applied to any race, not just blacks, if we're being honest.
    Why are you so apologetic towards black thugs?
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Site Admin & **Team Gunsnet Silver 12/2012** Richard Simmons's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Krupski View Post
    Why are you so apologetic towards black thugs?
    I'm not. You're confusing the interjection of common sense questions into your rant as being apologetic. You should just go back to typing "nigger" over and over.
    Gunsnet member since 1999
    USN 1978-86
    BCCI Life Member #2068

•" We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. " George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    I think a lot of it could be faulted to a lack of parents, which is, predominately, part of the black culture. Black males think nothing of fathering countless kids by different baby mommas and refusing to support them. These kids grow up in unstable households with no male role models for fathers. The streets are where they grow up and learn how to behave according to that culture. They are not taught the basic values of property rights, respect, courtesy, responsibility, following the law, social graces, and cleanliness.

This clashes with everything American culture stands for, therefore, they are always in trouble and usually turn to violence as a viable response to authority.

While this is not a "black" thing, it is a culture that more blacks follow than any other ethnic group follows.

So, when people lump most blacks into a group that has negative effects on areas they live in, it is, usually, justified based on the culture they adopt.

They could become shining examples of cultural attributes, if they choose, but, they go for the easy route and prefer to live life as they live it now.

Until they start acting like civilized people, other races will always do what they can to distance themselves from them.

Similar things could be said about mulsims, but their problems stem from their "religious" beliefs.
    Damn you you racist fucker. You be expecting them chilren to be actin white and shit.
    While no one ever listens to me,
    I am constantly being told to be quiet.

In a world of snowflakes,
    be the heat..

I'm not. You're confusing the interjection of common sense questions into your rant as being apologetic. You should just go back to typing "nigger" over and over.
    My "rant"? Obviously, you have never lived near or dealt with any black thugs in your life.

I could tell you several true stories that brought me to thinking and feeing the way I do, but you'd just probably think they were "rants" so I won't bother.

Go right on apologizing for the thugs.

Some day you will learn the truth. I pray to God that your lesson at least leaves you alive.

Site Admin & **Team Gunsnet Silver 12/2012** Richard Simmons's Avatar

My "rant"? Obviously, you have never lived near or dealt with any black thugs in your life.

I could tell you several true stories that brought me to thinking and feeing the way I do, but you'd just probably think they were "rants" so I won't bother.

Go right on apologizing for the thugs.

Some day you will learn the truth. I pray to God that your lesson at least leaves you alive.
    Just give it a break.
    Gunsnet member since 1999
    USN 1978-86
    BCCI Life Member #2068

•" We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. " George Orwell

Just give it a break.

You do not have to give it a break. A break has been given too long.
    While no one ever listens to me,
    I am constantly being told to be quiet.

In a world of snowflakes,
    be the heat..

Quote Originally Posted by l921428x View Post
    You do not have to give it a break. A break has been given too long.
    Way too many apologists is the problem.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

"Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

The leftist drivel in this country has driven blacks to believe they are owed something, exactly as ALL colors of youth are being taught daily in schools and colleges and by the left media. The shit is going to come to a head at some point. My oldest daughter is a giant libtard who drives a bus in a major city. She's going to find out the hard way exactly how tolerant and peaceful the crap she's digested is going to be in real life when it all breaks down in a major riot or some catastrophe like an EMP happens living in a scumhole filled with liberals, implanted muzzies and welfare cases black, white and every other color. I pity her naivete.

Quote Originally Posted by 1 Patriot-of-many View Post
    The leftist drivel in this country has driven blacks to believe they are owed something, exactly as ALL colors of youth are being taught daily in schools and colleges and by the left media. The shit is going to come to a head at some point. My oldest daughter is a giant libtard who drives a bus in a major city. She's going to find out the hard way exactly how tolerant and peaceful the crap she's digested is going to be in real life when it all breaks down in a major riot or some catastrophe like an EMP happens living in a scumhole filled with liberals, implanted muzzies and welfare cases black, white and every other color. I pity her naivete.
    Agreed, there's a lot of "leftist drivel" involved, but I place 99% of the blame for the degradation of race relations on 0bama.

Race relations were never really "good", but they went way downhill... probably further than they were in the 1960's.... when 0bama showed up.

This, plus all of the lefty-liberal insanity and total loss of ANY moral direction is going to tear the US apart.

It's not going to fix itself, and the left sure as hell isn't going to do anything positive.

Unfortunately, I think things will degrade until there is an out-and-out shooting, killing civil war between blacks and whites.

The liberal confused whites will just get "triggered" and go running for a "safe space".

Sadly, the blacks will get the dirty end of the stick because the only "firearms training" they have is waving their gat in someone else's face to prove how tough they be.

Honestly, in all the times I've been at an indoor range or outside, I have NEVER seen any black person out shooting.

They actually complain on YouTube videos that "8 year old white girls can shoot better". Well, no shit. It's not called target PRACTICE for nothing.

I sure hope they know to quit while they're ahead......

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

I couldn't agree more with your assessment of Obama, he's done more to divide races than MLK did to bring them together. He also is personally responsible for all the cops being assassinated during his hate cops rein along with our troops being needlessly killed with his policies on war. I'm a prepper type of guy, I've been feeling something is going to go down big before my lifetime ends, that could well be it a civil war.. I haven't had any bad interactions with blacks, then again I live in the country. I have the worst trailer trash white scumbags living next door to me in a house the scumbag managed to hold on to after not paying the mortgage for 7 years causing the rest of the neighbor hood a non stop circus.(and I lived in a trailer park for my teen years.)

But now..... WHO THE FUCK do these niggers think they are? How can they say and do the racist, violence inciting shit that they do IN PUBLIC - IN THE MEDIA - and get away with it.

I am sick and tired of this DAILY chimp-out shit spewing from the "brown people".

Us "privileged" whites need to start pushing back - and FUCK THEM if they don't like it. FUCK THEM if they call us "racists" or "nazis".

OK, so what am I talking about? Read:

LINK TO ALL OF IT IF YOU CAN STOMACH IT

OK, now that your blood pressure is up and you thought that was it....... THERE'S MORE!!!!!!!!!

ANOTHER LINK TO MORE OF THE SAME

We need to put those animals back into chains... and either have them pick cotton or else go the fuck back to the Africa that they seem to love so much (and some think Africa is a COUNTRY! )

Am I pissed? Yup. Am I a racist? Yup - they made me one. Do I care? Not in the least.

those whining useless lowlifes that think the world owes THEM!
    Well put!

Back in the mid-60s, my parents had taken us to a Buick dealership in East St. Louis. As we had just moved up from southern Illinois about 2 years before, my brother and I had never seen a black person before. The dealership had a custodian (janitor) who was kindly patient with two pre-teen kids and their looks and questions, but he said something that has stuck with me ever since. The strange thing about it is that, over the years, what he said has been proven over and over so many times and it is still true to this day. We see it in the TV news on an almost daily basis. We read about it in our newspapers.

The saddest thing is that blacks keep proving this quote to be true and I wonder if they can ever learn NOT to do this. What this custodian said that is so true is:
    "There is nothing meaner than a nigger to a nigger."
    I didn't know at that time what he meant NOR did I know what a "nigger" was. In fact, I didn't learn what that word meant until I was a sophomore in high school about 3 years later.
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123