Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: It's taking every ounce of willpower that I have to keep the title clean........

It's taking every ounce of willpower that I have to keep the title clean........

But now..... WHO THE FUCK do these niggers think they are? How can they say and do the racist, violence inciting shit that they do IN PUBLIC - IN THE MEDIA - and get away with it.

I am sick and tired of this DAILY chimp-out shit spewing from the "brown people".

Us "privileged" whites need to start pushing back - and FUCK THEM if they don't like it. FUCK THEM if they call us "racists" or "nazis".

OK, so what am I talking about? Read:

LINK TO ALL OF IT IF YOU CAN STOMACH IT

A Black Lives Matter leader from Louisville, Kentucky, is demanding white people pay for their inherent sin of being white by adhering to a 10-point list of demands, which includes small gestures like giving up your home and leaving your property to a minority family when you die.
    In the first six demands, Helm focuses on white people giving up their property and money to poor minorities, since white people are "bound to make that money in some other white privileged way"
    "White people, especially white women (because this is yaw specialty — Nosey Jenny and Meddling Kathy), get a racist fired. Yaw know what the f*** they be saying. You are complicit when you ignore them. Get your boss fired cause they racist too," reads demand number seven.

OK, now that your blood pressure is up and you thought that was it....... THERE'S MORE!!!!!!!!!

ANOTHER LINK TO MORE OF THE SAME

Black Lives Matter activists in Chicago plan on blocking white-owned business entrances from consumers on Black Friday in order to push consumers to patronize businesses owned by "people of color and women."
    “We’ve been calling everyone who has a grievance: the African-American community, Latino people, the white working class,” he said. “I’m not going to write the white working class off as racist.”
    We need to put those animals back into chains... and either have them pick cotton or else go the fuck back to the Africa that they seem to love so much (and some think Africa is a COUNTRY! )

Am I pissed? Yup. Am I a racist? Yup - they made me one. Do I care? Not in the least.

those whining useless lowlifes that think the world owes THEM!
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

So I assume you're only talking about the idiot BLM types, and not some sweeping condemnation of ALL black people.

I got conservative gun owning black friends who HATE the BLM types, the Jesse Jackson types. Just sayin'

Quote Originally Posted by tank_monkey View Post
    So I assume you're only talking about the idiot BLM types, and not some sweeping condemnation of ALL black people.

I got conservative gun owning black friends who HATE the BLM types, the Jesse Jackson types. Just sayin'
    I've got nothing against people with darker skin than mine (usually referred to as "black"). It's the niggers that are getting on my nerves.

There is a distinct difference between decent black people and niggers.

Just like there's a difference between decent white people and trailer trash.

Site Admin & **Team Gunsnet Silver 12/2012** Richard Simmons's Avatar

They do it to get a reaction out of people. I see it worked.
    Gunsnet member since 1999
    USN 1978-86
    BCCI Life Member #2068

•" We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. " George Orwell

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Simmons View Post
    I disagree. They do it because everything else they've demanded, the Dimocrats have given them. They are an entitled class now. If they want something, they, usually, get it handed to them. It only reasonable, as far as they are concerned, to demand what White people have earned through hard work, and expect it to be given to them.

So, when they make claims like this, they really expect to get what they want. If someone else earns something, and they want it, then they start making noise until they get it.

Some Dimocrat government official will get on board with this and start passing laws to make it work.

"The squeaky wheel gets the oil." (Translation: violent, racist, entitled blacks will riot until their demands are met.)
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Always take an AR-15 or an AKM to a Chimp Out. Hi Points are okay too.
    Don't Let the Bastards wear you down. Gen Joseph "Vinager Joe" Stillwell.

Quote Originally Posted by Nashorn View Post
    Always take an AR-15 or an AKM to a Chimp Out. Hi Points are okay too.
    Mentioning a Hi-Point in the same sentence as AR-15 or AKM is just......so........wrong.......

If "they" were doing it just to be annoying, I would just smile, shake my head and walk away.

But, they aren't. They are mean, violent, racist, hateful, radical and firmly believe what they are saying.

They firmly believe that white people have some sort of "privilege" (if paying welfare taxes is a "privilege", then I'll pass).

They also believe that if a white person is educated and/or successful, then it's some sort of "racial crime" and then, of course, we owes dem da raprations.

Yeah. While I daily waste my life at a job and then being forced to hand 1/2 of MY effort to welfare scum who be sittin' on da porch and eatin' dem watermelons or suckin' down grape drank and poppin' out more keeids, that's not good enough. I (we) still owe them more.

And, yes, they TRULY BELIEVE IT.

Of course, anyone is entitled to their opinion, but answer me these few questions:

(1) How can they get away with saying such shit in public as well as wearing shirts that say "Unapologetically racist" and then call US "racist" and, worse, demand reparations for "being racist"? Where is the "media censorship" that you KNOW would be applied in a millisecond to a white person saying 1/100 of what they do?

(2) I live in a small "village" that's about 99.5% white. The worst crime we have here is some old guy yelling "git off da grass!" or someone not picking up their dog's did (can't call it "doo" because the poop occurred in the past, so it's a "did").

Anyway, why can a punk ass nigger with his pants falling down walk through my neighborhood and not be harassed? Not taunted? Not confronted? Not mugged" Barely even noticed? Not to mention the MF leering at all the 16 year old white girls (of which MY DAUGHTER is one).

But, take a white kid and walk him through a black neighborhood and chances are he won't make it out alive. Why is that and why should I be OK with that AND be OK with listening to niggers demanding that we "pay" them and "give" to them?

(3) How the HELL long are we going to put up with this shit. We (whites) aren't doing a damn thing to anyone, yet we are "guilty". When will it stop? THEY won't stop.

Unfortunately, WE (whites) are going to have to stop it, and God help them when the sleeping giant finally wakes up.

Again, realize that I am talking about NIGGERS, not decent black people. I am not lumping all "darker skin" people into one category. In fact, I'm sure that the decent blacks (who, I'm sure, in the minds of BLM, also "owe" the niggers simply for BEING decent)... I'm sure THEY are just as disgusted with all this as we are.

The anger and hatred that the niggers generate, I'm sure, wrongly and unfortunately falls onto the decent blacks as well and I'm sure THEY don't like it either.

I can't figure out what the ultimate point of all this is. It can't be a race war. Once whites get pushed past the line, blood will flow through the streets and most of it won't be "white" blood. Hell, an 8 year old girl can shoot better than any gangster and his "gat". It will be too sad. And too late.

WTF is the point?

Strange it took so long for you to notice what we have known long before the blm scum.
    You a yankee or something?
    While no one ever listens to me,
    I am constantly being told to be quiet.

In a world of snowflakes,
    be the heat..

Site Admin & **Team Gunsnet Silver 12/2012** Richard Simmons's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Krupski View Post
    If "they" were doing it just to be annoying, I would just smile, shake my head and walk away.

But, they aren't. They are mean, violent, racist, hateful, radical and firmly believe what they are saying.

They firmly believe that white people have some sort of "privilege" (if paying welfare taxes is a "privilege", then I'll pass).

They also believe that if a white person is educated and/or successful, then it's some sort of "racial crime" and then, of course, we owes dem da raprations.

Yeah. While I daily waste my life at a job and then being forced to hand 1/2 of MY effort to welfare scum who be sittin' on da porch and eatin' dem watermelons or suckin' down grape drank and poppin' out more keeids, that's not good enough. I (we) still owe them more.

And, yes, they TRULY BELIEVE IT.

Of course, anyone is entitled to their opinion, but answer me these few questions:

(1) How can they get away with saying such shit in public as well as wearing shirts that say "Unapologetically racist" and then call US "racist" and, worse, demand reparations for "being racist"? Where is the "media censorship" that you KNOW would be applied in a millisecond to a white person saying 1/100 of what they do?

(2) I live in a small "village" that's about 99.5% white. The worst crime we have here is some old guy yelling "git off da grass!" or someone not picking up their dog's did (can't call it "doo" because the poop occurred in the past, so it's a "did").

Anyway, why can a punk ass nigger with his pants falling down walk through my neighborhood and not be harassed? Not taunted? Not confronted? Not mugged" Barely even noticed? Not to mention the MF leering at all the 16 year old white girls (of which MY DAUGHTER is one).

But, take a white kid and walk him through a black neighborhood and chances are he won't make it out alive. Why is that and why should I be OK with that AND be OK with listening to niggers demanding that we "pay" them and "give" to them?

(3) How the HELL long are we going to put up with this shit. We (whites) aren't doing a damn thing to anyone, yet we are "guilty". When will it stop? THEY won't stop.

Unfortunately, WE (whites) are going to have to stop it, and God help them when the sleeping giant finally wakes up.

Again, realize that I am talking about NIGGERS, not decent black people. I am not lumping all "darker skin" people into one category. In fact, I'm sure that the decent blacks (who, I'm sure, in the minds of BLM, also "owe" the niggers simply for BEING decent)... I'm sure THEY are just as disgusted with all this as we are.

The anger and hatred that the niggers generate, I'm sure, wrongly and unfortunately falls onto the decent blacks as well and I'm sure THEY don't like it either.

I can't figure out what the ultimate point of all this is. It can't be a race war. Once whites get pushed past the line, blood will flow through the streets and most of it won't be "white" blood. Hell, an 8 year old girl can shoot better than any gangster and his "gat". It will be too sad. And too late.

WTF is the point?
    I think typing nigger is a secret fetish for some people. Race war? That appears to be another fantasy too. I just refuse to get caught up in the fantasy/hype this kind of BS generates. Each of us is free to react, overreact, what ever to every little thing in the internet. I can assure you that what ever action or reaction I might have won't be typed out on this or any other internet forum. In your 99.5% white village do you really have a lot of "niggers" walking around, leering or otherwise? As far as putting up with it I guess you don't have to. Just get out there and do what you think needs doing.
    Gunsnet member since 1999
    USN 1978-86
    BCCI Life Member #2068

•" We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. " George Orwell

Mentioning a Hi-Point in the same sentence as AR-15 or AKM is just......so........wrong.......
    Now, there you go again, being racist/discriminatory against Hi-Points. Okay, so they don't look like a high-end, overpriced firearm, but they are accurate and as reliable as hell.

Mine go "bang" every time the trigger is pulled (if it has a cartridge in the chamber, that is). Reliability has a lot going for it, not to mention the very affordable price tag.

In a SHTF situation, I wouldn't feel defenseless if the only gun I had was a Hi-Point.

Just out of curiosity, do you have one?

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Freedom isn't free.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    Now, there you go again, being racist/discriminatory against Hi-Points. Okay, so they don't look like a high-end, overpriced firearm, but they are accurate and as reliable as hell.

Mine go "bang" every time the trigger is pulled (if it has a cartridge in the chamber, that is). Reliability has a lot going for it, not to mention the very affordable price tag.

In a SHTF situation, I wouldn't feel defenseless if the only gun I had was a Hi-Point.

Just out of curiosity, do you have one?
    My 9MM carbine has been 100% reliable for 15 years and thousands of rounds. Other than an occasional use of a bore snake and spraying WD-40 into the action from time to time it has never been cleaned. Have I ever had an AR jam? I think the answer to that question is easily guessed.

I think typing nigger is a secret fetish for some people. Race war? That appears to be another fantasy too. I just refuse to get caught up in the fantasy/hype this kind of BS generates. Each of us is free to react, overreact, what ever to every little thing in the internet. I can assure you that what ever action or reaction I might have won't be typed out on this or any other internet forum. In your 99.5% white village do you really have a lot of "niggers" walking around, leering or otherwise? As far as putting up with it I guess you don't have to. Just get out there and do what you think needs doing.
    Obama stirred up a lot of hate. It is understandable that some white people are starting to react to the omnipresent anti-white racism.

Quote Originally Posted by jet3534 View Post
    Obama stirred up a lot of hate. It is understandable that some white people are starting to react to the omnipresent anti-white racism.
    Yes but the MSM love to suck that Oblowme dick so he will never be seen as the worst POS ever to occupy the White House.

You are a racist for even thinking this is possible. Look up the ole miss banana peel shit that is going on now.
    While no one ever listens to me,
    I am constantly being told to be quiet.

In a world of snowflakes,
    be the heat..

take a white kid and walk him through a black neighborhood and chances are he won't make it out alive.
    A 100% true statement. A white female will be gang raped. A male will be violently attacked. Even neighborhoods with a 1/3 black population are dangerous to white people.

I don't intend this as a racist statement and I don't consider myself a racist. However, reality is what it is.

A 100% true statement. A white female will be gang raped. A male will be violently attacked. Even neighborhoods with a 1/3 black population are dangerous to white people.

I don't intend this as a racist statement and I don't consider myself a racist. However, reality is what it is.
    So, reality is racist? Go figure.... It's the White man's fault, you know.

Freedom isn't free.

Quote Originally Posted by l921428x View Post
    You are a racist for even thinking this is possible. Look up the ole miss banana peel shit that is going on now.
    I heard that on Rush, today. Unphuking believable.

This younger generation is nothing but a bunch of limp-wristed wimps.

I guess they're going to ban bananas on the University menu next.

Freedom isn't free.

Once Fried Chicken is banned, the Great National Chimp Out will commence. Krupski you will be begging for a Hi - point. Because your state has a mag ban.
    Don't Let the Bastards wear you down. Gen Joseph "Vinager Joe" Stillwell.

Quote Originally Posted by Nashorn View Post
    Once Fried Chicken is banned, the Great National Chimp Out will commence. Krupski you will be begging for a Hi - point. Because your state has a mag ban.
    Ask me if I give two flying farts about a mag ban. Hell... try for a single flying fart.

And, speaking of a Hi-Point... if I'm gonna lug around a rifle, it better be able to make decent holes in bad guys.

Pistol caliber carbines don't cut it.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast