Thread: Dem Strategist Claims Mike Obama Is Democrats’ Best Bet For 2020

Dem Strategist Claims Mike Obama Is Democrats’ Best Bet For 2020

Two of the leading prospective presidential candidates, Sens. Kamala Harris (D-Calif.) and Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.), have begun national fundraising operations. Former Vice President Joe Biden has been busy building a national email list to communicate directly with his supporters, and Rep. John Delaney (D-Md.) has already announced his presidential candidacy.

The only person I can see accomplishing this would be none other than the party’s most popular political figure: Michelle Obama.
    http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017...best-bet-2020/

This would mean another 8 years of Iranian Valerie Jarret as potus if Mike 0bama gets elected.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Ya know 5.56 at this moment I really do not give a flying fuck. Give me a year and we will see
    While no one ever listens to me,
    I am constantly being told to be quiet.

In a world of snowflakes,
    be the heat..

Joe Biden’s Daughter: Dad Is Considering 2020 Run for President – When He Turns 76
    http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017...dent-turns-76/

That being said I don't know why they'd want to run anyone with a chance of winning against Trump since they're getting everything they want from him.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

I have a bad feeling that the Democrats are going to run Andrew Cuomo against Trump, and that he's going to win due to Trump betraying his base. Cuomo will basically be Josef Stalin IMO. Just look at him in this video, he's yelling and waving his finger around like a dictator.

Quote Originally Posted by Justin View Post
    I have a bad feeling that the Democrats are going to run Andrew Cuomo against Trump, and that he's going to win due to Trump betraying his base. Cuomo will basically be Josef Stalin IMO. Just look at him in this video, he's yelling and waving his finger around like a dictator.

Don't vote for Cuomo the Homo, looks like a good slogan.

Team GunsNetwork PLATINUM 10/2012 rci2950's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by blacksheep View Post
    Don't vote for Cuomo the Homo, looks like a good slogan.
    Good re take on an old slogan at least

Gunsnet member since 2002
    Salt Water Cowboy - Dolphin 38