Thread: Who Are The Racists?

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Who Are The Racists?

It would be interesting to list, with documentation, all the racist incidents/hate crimes that are happening and see where most of it coming from.

Here's one I found on Yahoo.com:

https://www.yahoo.com/celebrity/susp...190423073.html

Yup, black man set out to kill White people and has no remorse for his actions.

Please feel free share any other articles that fit the title, committed by any race of people against another race of people.

Is this thread racist? Some could argue that point but I'm not limiting it to only those incidents that are perpetrated by blacks.

Any race qualifies.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Site Admin & **Team Gunsnet Silver 12/2012** Richard Simmons's Avatar

What about acts or incidents of racism that don't get reported? If I say something racist how do you count that? It's still racist isn't it? Your premise is flawed. If 1,000,000 racist events happen ever day and only 5 involve an actual crime that is reported in the news your data doesn't tell you much. Also since we get to decide what to report can't we just cherry pick the stories that support our core beliefs?
    Gunsnet member since 1999
    USN 1978-86
    BCCI Life Member #2068

•" We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. " George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Simmons View Post
    What about acts or incidents of racism that don't get reported? If I say something racist how do you count that? It's still racist isn't it? Your premise is flawed. If 1,000,000 racist events happen ever day and only 5 involve an actual crime that is reported in the news your data doesn't tell you much. Also since we get to decide what to report can't we just cherry pick the stories that support our core beliefs?
    I thought about the idea of cherry picking, but whatever article I happen across, no matter which race caused the incident, I'm going to list it. If Whites start spouting off about killing blacks: I'll list it, and vice versa.

Even if it's not a crime, as long as the media felt compelled to print it, I'll list it.

Yes, a lot of events don't get media coverage, but I'm sure if any White male started going off about killing blacks, the media would be all over it (and I'd list it). And the media will tend to overlook a lot of blacks calling for the killing of Whites, but it's kind of hard covering up racist murders perpetrated by minorities.

Whatever, if the media covers it, I'll try to list it.

This is in no way a scientific research project due to its many, inherent flaws, but I'm just curious as to how it will stack up, based on media reports.

The media claims that only Whites are racist, so I want to see if their reporting of events supports that statement, (just out of curiosity).

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Freedom isn't free.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

**Team GunsNet SILVER 12/2014** skorpion's Avatar

According to the media, if your skin color is lighter than a manila envelope you are racist. According to the media, if you vote R you are racist. According to the media, if you are a productive member of society who is not a Hollywood star or on welfare, you are racist. According to the media, if you are a white American who is proud of your past and your heritage, especially if you're southern, you are racist. According to the media, if your ancestor had a slave 250 years ago you are racist.

This coming from the media who support the Democrat party. The Democrat party from which the KKK and Jim Crowe laws spawned. The Democrat party that started the gun control movement to keep firearms, a means of protection, out of the hands of blacks and the poor. The Democrat party that uses minorities like they're tools to further agendas and garner votes. The same Democrat party that opposes civil rights to this day for anyone who does not conform to the party lines.
    Last edited by skorpion; 09-02-2017 at 07:15 AM.
    The pen is mightier than the sword, but only when you're shoving it through your enemy's throat.
    USMC Active Duty, 2004-2008
    Gunsnet Member since January 2003

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Simmons View Post
    Apologies.
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Site Admin & **Team Gunsnet Silver 12/2012** Richard Simmons's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Krupski View Post
    Apologies.
    Give it a break Roger. No need to get stupid about things.
    Gunsnet member since 1999
    USN 1978-86
    BCCI Life Member #2068

•" We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. " George Orwell

L'Oreal transgender model makes public statements that ALL White people are racist and that they benefit from "special privileges."

L'Oreal fired him/her after his/her statements were made known to them.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/l-al-fire...185913430.html

Just another black man deciding to fan the racial fires a little more. Damn, obama really started something during his tenure....

Freedom isn't free.

Mo. State Senator Maria Chappelle-Nadal, a black woman, who called for the assassination of Trump made that statement based on underlying beliefs that white supremacists have to be stopped.

I believe she has been removed from the state senate since.

While this is both a political incident, and, I believe, a racial incident because she would never have called for obama's assassination if he were still serving. But, since Trump is white, that makes it okay with her.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...at-apologizes/
    Last edited by alismith; 09-02-2017 at 08:16 PM.

Freedom isn't free.

Ali - I haven't heard anything lately about Nadal. The last thing I heard was that they were still trying to force her out. It MAY be about her pension now. If she resigns, she keeps it. If they throw her out, she loses it.
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Quote Originally Posted by JTHunter View Post
    Ali - I haven't heard anything lately about Nadal. The last thing I heard was that they were still trying to force her out. It MAY be about her pension now. If she resigns, she keeps it. If they throw her out, she loses it.
    As far as I'm concerned, she can go on welfare, and government assistance, like all the other hood rats she represents.

Freedom isn't free.

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    As far as I'm concerned, she can go on welfare, and government assistance, like all the other hood rats she represents.
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Add Jemele Hill, of ESPN, to the racist list.

http://money.cnn.com/2017/09/13/medi...use/index.html

Freedom isn't free.

Yet another arrogant, PC "female" in the media world.