Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I'm done with Trump #AmnestyDon

Quote Originally Posted by T2K View Post
    The media just reported that Trump changed his mind on withdrawing the Paris climate change deal. He, the white house staff and the supposed source of this info all refuted that immediately. It was total BS.
    Tillerson seems to be saying otherwise:

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2017/...ht-conditions/

Says the position is being developed by Gary Cohn. McMaster has also echoed his sentiments.

So apparently several of the White House staff are not refuting it.

I guess we'll just have to wait and see.
    "That tyranny has all the vices both of democracy and oligarchy is evident. As of oligarchy so of tyranny, the end is wealth; (for by wealth only can the tyrant maintain either his guard or his luxury). Both mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of their arms." -- Aristotle, Book V, 350 B.C.E

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Kind of hard to trust the media, isn't it? They'll report what they want you to read, see, or view. Unless you hear it straight from Trump, without any one "reporting" it, it's prudent to remain skeptical.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    Kind of hard to trust the media, isn't it? They'll report what they want you to read, see, or view. Unless you hear it straight from Trump, without any one "reporting" it, it's prudent to remain skeptical.
    Well we can look at comments the people with knowledge have made, e.g., former strategist Bannon, -- or we can look at comments made by staffers -- or we can look at the fact that Trump no longer seems to mention radical Islam -- or we can look at who he hangs out with -- or we can look at the death of the "America First" policy. I look at these things and I see a lot more (for lack of a better term) wetbacks headed our way. Am I wrong?

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jet3534 View Post
    Well we can look at comments the people with knowledge have made, e.g., former strategist Bannon, -- or we can look at comments made by staffers -- or we can look at the fact that Trump no longer seems to mention radical Islam -- or we can look at who he hangs out with -- or we can look at the death of the "America First" policy. I look at these things and I see a lot more (for lack of a better term) wetbacks headed our way. Am I wrong?
    I have no idea. The Controlled Media lies about everything. They even lie about what people said; McConnell and Pelosi and their statements about what Trump said, for instance. It wasn't until the following day that the truth leaked out. About the only source I trust now is Rush, and I didn't hear him today, so I have no idea who's telling the truth or not.

As with everything else, only time will tell what the truth is or isn't.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

Quote Originally Posted by LAGC View Post
    Donald Trump: ‘The Wall Will Come Later’ After DACA Amnesty Deal

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...-amnesty-deal/
    Donald Trump: ‘The Wall Will Come Later’ After DACA Amnesty Deal, Now where have I heard that one before? I think it was in the 80's. Lots of rumors floating around, I heard employer ID required would be any deal.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12