Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I'm done with Trump #AmnestyDon

Angry I'm done with Trump #AmnestyDon

Trump has gone full blown Benedict Arnold, and has made a deal with the Democrats to grant Amnesty to 800,000 "Dreamers." In addition to outright betraying his own voter base, he's also misleading them about the wall. Here are the links to his tweets.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...74366739345409

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...76308265795585

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...78070611779585

I believe he will be a one term President because of this, and this move will go down in history as one of the dumbest political moments ever IMO. Jared Kushner and Ivanka probably convinced him that he needs to give amnesty to these illegals, and then some Democrat voters will magically love him and vote for him in 2020. They hate him and they will always hate him. The only thing he just did was betray his own base, and he just added 800k voters for the Democrats.
    Last edited by Justin; 09-14-2017 at 05:53 AM.

Report: Trump Caves on DACA, Wants ‘Quick’ Amnesty for 800K Illegal Aliens

In a meeting with establishment politicians from the Problem Solvers Caucus and the Blue Dog Coalition, President Trump signaled a full-fledged cave on the issue of giving amnesty to nearly 800,000 illegal aliens currently protected by an Obama-created executive immigration program.

Since Attorney General Jeff Sessions announced the ultimate end to the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) program, under which hundreds of thousands of illegal aliens were given work permits and temporary protected status, Trump has remained unclear on whether he would stick to his anti-amnesty campaign promises or cave to the political establishment.

At his White House meeting with moderates, according to The Hill, Trump is set to choose a legislative deal that quickly legalizes the nearly 800,000 illegal aliens on DACA, without getting any pro-American immigration reforms in return:
    http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...llegal-aliens/
    "That tyranny has all the vices both of democracy and oligarchy is evident. As of oligarchy so of tyranny, the end is wealth; (for by wealth only can the tyrant maintain either his guard or his luxury). Both mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of their arms." -- Aristotle, Book V, 350 B.C.E

Look how chummy they are... two New York City dealmakers hobnobbing in the White House.
    "That tyranny has all the vices both of democracy and oligarchy is evident. As of oligarchy so of tyranny, the end is wealth; (for by wealth only can the tyrant maintain either his guard or his luxury). Both mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of their arms." -- Aristotle, Book V, 350 B.C.E

The thing is, I would actually be ok with this deal if it included funding for at least 200 miles of ADDITIONAL WALL. Instead, this deal will only fix and repair currently existing wall; and he's deliberately misleading his base about this and giving them the impression that he's "building the wall," when in reality he's only fixing the wall. A real "deal," and "compromise," would include funding for additional wall. Conservatives won't get a single fucking thing out of this so called "deal," and the Democrats will get an additional 800k voters for them.

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

And I would be ok with it if we would greatly limit the muslims who came here. But remember, 800,000 quickly equals a couple million.

The thing I think that bothers me most about illegal immigration is that your first act on our soil is to enter it illegally. You then put your kids in our schools, drive on our roads and go to our hospitals. Educating your kids in our universities is a problem to. These are all services paid for by my tax money, I have been paying for 2 decades now, my parents before me for many more. By using these services without ever having paid a dime into the system you are taking away resources from myself and my children.

I would want to see some pretty harsh stipulations attached to any kind of amnesty.

1. Misdemeanor immigration violation on your permanent criminal record.
    2. Public registration in a database as an immigration law offender akin to a sex offender
    3. 10 year ban on applying for citizenship bumping you to the end of the line behind people who came here legally
    4. For those 10 years you are on probation, any minor crime will get your ass deported and you will be permanently ineligible for this exemption.
    5. Increased tax penalty for any "dreamer" or their parents. No child tax credit, no deduction for dependents, +5% tax increase over the normal rate.
    6. Even if the state you live in grants you residency, you pay out of state tuition rate at college.
    7. Money transfers back to Mexico are subject to 50% federal tax (which will fund the border wall)
    8. Service in our military is a way around all of this, you serve a full term with an honorable discharge and you can be awarded citizenship on the spot.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Justin View Post
    Trump has gone full blown Benedict Arnold, and has made a deal with the Democrats to grant Amnesty to 800,000 "Dreamers." In addition to outright betraying his own voter base, he's also misleading them about the wall. Here are the links to his tweets.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...74366739345409

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...76308265795585

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...78070611779585

I believe he will be a one term President because of this, and this move will go down in history as one of the dumbest political moments ever IMO. Jared Kushner and Ivanka probably convinced him that he needs to give amnesty to these illegals, and then some Democrat voters will magically love him and vote for him in 2020. They hate him and they will always hate him. The only thing he just did was betray his own base, and he just added 800k voters for the Democrats.

All those sources are FAKE NEWS! This whole "deal" the media reported as taking place is FAKE NEWS.

The media is lying about what happened the meeting in an effort to make Trump's supporters turn against him.

Trump, orally, cleared this lie up when he got off the plane in FL and he already tweeted about it earlier.

No deal has been reached with any Dimocrat. The border is still going ahead as promised, and, so far, DACA is on the table to be rescinded UNLESS the Republicans decide to get behind Trump.

A line has been drawn, but the line deals with Republicans more than it does with anyone else.

All this was on Rush Limbaugh earlier.

In the present war for our country, don't forget, the media will lie about anything concerning Trump.....PERIOD.

NEVER take what the media says as truth until you check it out first.
    Last edited by alismith; 09-14-2017 at 12:13 PM.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    How about this: Next election Schumer and Pelosi get run out on a rail for working with "the hated Trump"? Would a democrat get really pissed off if their representative crossed the aisle to work with the guy who "cheated" to beat their pre-ordained candidate for president?

If I hated Trump and my beloved democrat worked with him, I would think twice about reelecting that traitor. Hmmmmmmmmmm...

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    All those sources are FAKE NEWS! This whole "deal" the media reported as taking place is FAKE NEWS.

The media is lying about what happened the meeting in an effort to make Trump's supporters turn against him.

Trump, orally, cleared this lie up when he got off the plane in FL and he already tweeted about it earlier.

No deal has been reached with any Dimocrat. The border is still going ahead as promised, and, so far, DACA is on the table to be rescinded UNLESS the Republicans decide to get behind Trump.

A line has been drawn, but the line deals with Republicans more than it does with anyone else.

All this was on Rush Limbaugh earlier.

In the present war for our country, don't forget, the media will lie about anything concerning Trump.....PERIOD.

NEVER take what the media says as truth until you check it out first.
    Did you not read Trumps own words on twitter?

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump

I'll quote Trump, and insert my comments in blue.

"No deal was made last night on DACA. Massive border security would have to be agreed to in exchange for consent. Would be subject to vote."

Massive border security really means that there will be no additional wall built, just increased surveilance.

"The WALL, which is already under construction in the form of new renovation of old and existing fences and walls, will continue to be built."

Trump is basically saying that he is "building the wall," when in reality all he's doing is fixing existing wall. Fixing a wall is not the same as building a wall!

"Does anybody really want to throw out good, educated and accomplished young people who have jobs, some serving in the military? Really!....."

"...They have been in our country for many years through no fault of their own - brought in by parents at young age. Plus BIG border security"

I think Ivanka took daddys phone out of his hands and typed out this part. Donald is a sell out guys, plain and simple.
    Last edited by Justin; 09-14-2017 at 12:54 PM.

Donald Trump: ‘The Wall Will Come Later’ After DACA Amnesty Deal

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...-amnesty-deal/

President Donald Trump confirmed to reporters that he was willing to deal with Democrats on amnesty for DACA recipients separate from funding for his promised wall.

“People want to see that happen,” Trump said about amnesty for DACA recipients, repeating the argument that illegal immigrants brought to the United States as children were here “through no fault of their own.”

He said that Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell and House Speaker Paul Ryan were “very much on board” with the plan that would likely include more funding for “massive border security.”

“The wall will come later, we’re right now renovating large sections of wall, massive sections, making it brand new, we’re doing a lot of renovations,” he said to reporters as he left the White House to view the hurricane damage in Florida.

Asked by a reporter if he favored amnesty, Trump replied, “DACA. The word is DACA.”

Earlier in the morning, Trump wrote on Twitter that the wall was “already under construction.”

“The WALL, which is already under construction in the form of new renovation of old and existing fences and walls, will continue to be built,” he wrote.

Did you not read Trumps own words on twitter?

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump

I'll quote Trump, and insert my comments in blue.

"No deal was made last night on DACA. Massive border security would have to be agreed to in exchange for consent. Would be subject to vote."

Massive border security really means that there will be no additional wall built, just increased surveilance.

"The WALL, which is already under construction in the form of new renovation of old and existing fences and walls, will continue to be built."

Trump is basically saying that he is "building the wall," when in reality all he's doing is fixing existing wall. Fixing a wall is not the same as building a wall!

"Does anybody really want to throw out good, educated and accomplished young people who have jobs, some serving in the military? Really!....."

"...They have been in our country for many years through no fault of their own - brought in by parents at young age. Plus BIG border security"

I think Ivanka took daddys phone out of his hands and typed out this part. Donald is a sell out guys, plain and simple.
    I just listened to Trump's speech he gave after getting off the plane. He said, in his own words, that IF there is no funding for the wall (as in enough to build the whole wall) there will be no deal with Dimocrats on anything.

As of right now, there is no deal on anything, including DACA. It's all going to hinge on whether he gets enough money to build the wall, or not.

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Freedom isn't free.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

LOL@amnestydon
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    I just listened to Trump's speech he gave after getting off the plane. He said, in his own words, that IF there is no funding for the wall (as in enough to build the whole wall) there will be no deal with Dimocrats on anything.

As of right now, there is no deal on anything, including DACA. It's all going to hinge on whether he gets enough money to build the wall, or not.
    The problem is, I think he was talking in the context of getting funding to fix and renovate currently existing wall.

Again, look at his tweet from this morning,

Trump is outright misleading/lying to his base by saying that "the wall," is being built when IN REALITY HE'S ONLY MAKING REPAIRS ON CURRENTLY EXISTING WALL! He's trying to con his base, just like when he conned people into enrolling in Trump University.
    Last edited by Justin; 09-14-2017 at 01:22 PM.

I guess I wouldn't write Trumps Presidency off as a total loss, at least he delivered Neil Gorsuch to SCOTUS. Hopefully we can get another justice seated to SCOTUS before 2020 (Amnesty for 800k illegals will alienate Trumps base, and they will sit out his re-election in 2020 IMO).

Trump's new wall program will be called ROW - Restoring Old Walls - otherwise knows as the BOHICA program.

What can one say other than Oy Vey.
    Last edited by jet3534; 09-15-2017 at 10:50 AM.

I have have been doing some reading today on Trumps flipflop and apparently, we have been sold out on amnesty in return for corporate tax cuts.

I guess I wouldn't write Trumps Presidency off as a total loss, at least he delivered Neil Gorsuch to SCOTUS. Hopefully we can get another justice seated to SCOTUS before 2020 (Amnesty for 800k illegals will alienate Trumps base, and they will sit out his re-election in 2020 IMO).
    I doubt that. Even if you HATED Trump, would you vote for Hitlery (or any other dim for that matter)?
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Team GunsNet Bronze 07/2011 T2K's Avatar

The media just reported that Trump changed his mind on withdrawing the Paris climate change deal. He, the white house staff and the supposed source of this info all refuted that immediately. It was total BS.

Just be careful who you believe here, that's all I'm advocating.

Quote Originally Posted by T2K View Post
    The media just reported that Trump changed his mind on withdrawing the Paris climate change deal. He, the white house staff and the supposed source of this info all refuted that immediately. It was total BS.

Just be careful who you believe here, that's all I'm advocating.
    Whatever the Controlled Media reports, just think the opposite and you'll be right about 98% of the time.

Remember, it's their mission to separate Trump from those who elected him.

Freedom isn't free.

Quote Originally Posted by Krupski View Post
    I doubt that. Even if you HATED Trump, would you vote for Hitlery (or any other dim for that matter)?
    This is true, I'll probably still show up in 2020 for him because there's a pretty good chance that he'll be nominating a replacement for Justice Ginsburg. If anything, vote for SCOTUS. It doesn't mean that I have to like amnesty for 800k illegals; everyone needs to pull together and urge their senators and reps to oppose it (who am I kidding, they'll sell out).

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast