Thread: Trump/McConnell Backing RINO Against Conservative in Alabama Senate Race

Trump/McConnell Backing RINO Against Conservative in Alabama Senate Race

President Donald Trump announced on Twitter Saturday night that he plans to campaign for Luther Strange in Alabama ...

Strange is significantly trailing conservative Judge Roy Moore, the former chief justice of the Alabama Supreme Court, in all recent legitimate polling. Only push polls from a PAC backing Strange, the Senate Leadership Fund which is associated with Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, have the race even remotely close. Every other poll shows double-digit leads for Moore ...

Strange points to support from some folks who were never involved with the Trump campaign in Alabama but now claim to have been as somehow signaling his support for the president. Former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin, a key early Trump endorser, has endorsed Moore and plans to campaign for him in Alabama this coming week—and many top conservatives who back the president and his agenda are helping Moore, with one former White House official exposing Strange last week as a “swamp monster.” Ex-White House chief strategist Stephen K. Bannon, the Executive Chairman of Breitbart News, has also privately told people he supports Moore and has met with and spoken with Moore several times.
    http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...er-in-alabama/

Kind of hard to drain that swamp, when you keep filling it back up with swamp monsters...
    "That tyranny has all the vices both of democracy and oligarchy is evident. As of oligarchy so of tyranny, the end is wealth; (for by wealth only can the tyrant maintain either his guard or his luxury). Both mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of their arms." -- Aristotle, Book V, 350 B.C.E

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

Quote Originally Posted by LAGC View Post
    http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...er-in-alabama/

Kind of hard to drain that swamp, when you keep filling it back up with swamp monsters...
    Agree there, the RNC is the traitor head. I just stopped donating years ago. I live in the most conservative district in the state and the supposed conservative we elected is for bringing boatloads of muslim killers.

To quote one of my all time favorite President's, " I did not leave the Republican party, they left me ". I know I changed it but dead on none the less.