Thread: Trump Put America First At UN Today.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Trump Put America First At UN Today.

Trump made no bones about letting the world know that he's putting America first.

He went on to call out NK and Iran, and said that the Iran Deal was the biggest embarrassment the US has ever participated in.

He let everyone know that the UN needs to live up to its goal of helping build a more peaceful world and that other countries need to start paying their dues.

Trump's speech has all the liberal/leftist's panties in a knot right now. The media is going to be going crazy for the next few weeks.

One sign that it was a great speech is that the Controlled Media hates it.

(This a 180 degree change from the preceding President's stance.)

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/trump-...nited-nations/
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

I listened to the whole thing I was very pleased and felt proud to be an American. It affirmed that the neoconservative globalists weren't in control

Trump's speech at the UN definitely made me feel a little better about him; I loved how he called out Iran, North Korea, and Venezuela. I also loved him mocking Kim Jung Un by calling him "Rocket Man," lol.

Team GunsNet Bronze 07/2011 T2K's Avatar

It was a good speech. American first...that's his job. Merkel should be doing the same for Germany, Putin for Russia, May for the UK, Abe for Japan, etc.

Team Gunsnet Silver 02/14 - Moderator recon's Avatar

He did very well in front of the whole world!
    Buy It Cheap!
    Stack It Deep!

Original Member-July-1999!

One commenter said that this was the most number of times "Oh S**T" was spoken in that many different languages.

Team GunsNet Bronze 10/2014

Quote Originally Posted by T2K View Post
    It was a good speech. American first...that's his job. Merkel should be doing the same for Germany, Putin for Russia, May for the UK, Abe for Japan, etc.
    that's what trump said they should do. i'm certain putin always puts russia first. merkel is more interested in the eu. may is for the uk, much of her government, aah maybe. abe is coming around to reality, where japan is concerned. most of the world's leaders could care less about the other rats in their own race.

Team Gunsnet Silver 02/14 - Moderator recon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by recon View Post
    He did very well in front of the whole world!
    Outstanding!
    Buy It Cheap!
    Stack It Deep!

Original Member-July-1999!

Lmao, Kim Jung Un is calling Trump "deranged," and says he will pay dearly.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/...eat/ar-AAsk19v

UNITED NATIONS (AP) — North Korean leader Kim Jong Un is calling President Donald Trump "deranged" and says in a statement carried by the state news agency that he will "pay dearly" for his threats.

Kim says that Trump is "unfit to hold the prerogative of supreme command of a country." He also describes the president as "a rogue and a gangster fond of playing with fire."

The statement is carried by North's official Korean Central News Agency. It responds to Trump's combative speech at the U.N. General Assembly on Tuesday.

Kim says Trump's remarks have convinced him "that the path I chose is correct and that it is the one I have to follow to the last."

Kim says he is "thinking hard" about his response, but Trump will "pay dearly for his speech calling for totally destroying" North Korea.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Justin View Post

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/...eat/ar-AAsk19v

UNITED NATIONS (AP) — North Korean leader Kim Jong Un is calling President Donald Trump "deranged" and says in a statement carried by the state news agency that he will "pay dearly" for his threats.

Kim says that Trump is "unfit to hold the prerogative of supreme command of a country." He also describes the president as "a rogue and a gangster fond of playing with fire."

The statement is carried by North's official Korean Central News Agency. It responds to Trump's combative speech at the U.N. General Assembly on Tuesday.

Kim says Trump's remarks have convinced him "that the path I chose is correct and that it is the one I have to follow to the last."

Kim says he is "thinking hard" about his response, but Trump will "pay dearly for his speech calling for totally destroying" North Korea.
    I didn't know Rocket Man was a Dimocrat.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    I was going to say the exact same thing. Look at this quote, "unfit to hold the prerogative of supreme command of a country." That is pretty much THE EXACT same thing Democrats are saying about Trump. We can now officially say that Kim Jung Un is in LOCKSTEP with the Democratic party.

Does that mean Kim Small Dong is a democrat?
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    Sorry - missed your post. You beat me to it.
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Chelsea Handler wants to trade Donald Trump for Kim Jung Un. It doesn't surprise me really; we all know that the Democrats are communists in disguise.

http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/09/2...fter-un-speech

Comedian Chelsea Handler proposed a presidential trade between Washington and Pyongyang.

Handler said that dictator Kim Jong Un's letter responding to President Trump's U.N. speech was "a little bit more sane" than the president.

"Maybe we trade?" Handler asked on Twitter.

Kim called Trump a "mentally-deranged dotard" who he will "tame... with fire."

He said Trump "made the most ferocious declaration of war in history," adding that he will make Trump "pay dearly" for insulting him.

Trump called Kim "rocket man" and said his nuclear capabilities present a threat to the civilized world.

Handler later instructed Chief of Staff John Kelly to get "the maniac" Trump out of the White House.

On "The Story," Buck Sexton said Handler proved that "Trump Derangement Syndrome" is an "incredible power" right now.

Trump's speech was nice, it made his mic nwo handler do a face palm even.

facepalm.jpg
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Chelsea Handler wants to trade Donald Trump for Kim Jung Un. It doesn't surprise me really; we all know that the Democrats are communists in disguise.

http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/09/2...fter-un-speech

Comedian Chelsea Handler proposed a presidential trade between Washington and Pyongyang.

Handler said that dictator Kim Jong Un's letter responding to President Trump's U.N. speech was "a little bit more sane" than the president.

"Maybe we trade?" Handler asked on Twitter.

Kim called Trump a "mentally-deranged dotard" who he will "tame... with fire."

He said Trump "made the most ferocious declaration of war in history," adding that he will make Trump "pay dearly" for insulting him.

Trump called Kim "rocket man" and said his nuclear capabilities present a threat to the civilized world.

Handler later instructed Chief of Staff John Kelly to get "the maniac" Trump out of the White House.

On "The Story," Buck Sexton said Handler proved that "Trump Derangement Syndrome" is an "incredible power" right now.

Chelsea Handler the sub-human sperm bank needs to go away already.

In other nki news, the nk spokesthing said that it was now inevitable that nk launch rockets at the usa.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Team GunsNetwork PLATINUM 10/2012 rci2950's Avatar

I wish they would shit or get off the pot.
    Gunsnet member since 2002
    Salt Water Cowboy - Dolphin 38

Quote Originally Posted by rci2950 View Post
    I wish they would shit or get off the pot.
    That's how Little Kim rolls. He doesn't like shitting in the pot in the normal sense, he prefers to spew verbal diarrhea and stir the pot instead.
    "That tyranny has all the vices both of democracy and oligarchy is evident. As of oligarchy so of tyranny, the end is wealth; (for by wealth only can the tyrant maintain either his guard or his luxury). Both mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of their arms." -- Aristotle, Book V, 350 B.C.E