Thread: Cops unsure of motive.....

Cops unsure of motive.....

Dahir Adan’s motive is abundantly clear from this article itself, yet law enforcement officials still apparently think that why Adan stabbed 10 shoppers at St. Cloud’s Crossroads Center remains a big mystery.

He “plunged kitchen knives into 10 shoppers at St. Cloud’s Crossroads Center mall, after reportedly asking some if they were Muslim.’

He screamed “Allahu akbar” as he was stabbing his victims.
    http://freedomoutpost.com/minnesota-...mains-unclear/

meanwhile over in Michiganistan;

Schlussel Sues Ann Arbor to Stop Sharia, ID Muslim Hate Crime Hoaxer Who Blamed Trump – HOW YOU CAN HELP
    I’m proud to announce that I’ve filed suit against the City of Ann Arbor, Michigan and its police department to get them to release the name of the Muslim female hate crime hoaxer who falsely claimed that Donald Trump’s election caused her to be attacked. It never happened, but authorities gave her a pass and declined to prosecute her, while they did prosecute a non-Muslim hate crime hoaxer who committed the same crime.
    http://www.debbieschlussel.com/85137...-you-can-help/
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    Dahir Adan’s motive is abundantly clear from this article itself, yet law enforcement officials still apparently think that why Adan stabbed 10 shoppers at St. Cloud’s Crossroads Center remains a big mystery.

He “plunged kitchen knives into 10 shoppers at St. Cloud’s Crossroads Center mall, after reportedly asking some if they were Muslim.’

He screamed “Allahu akbar” as he was stabbing his victims.
    http://freedomoutpost.com/minnesota-...mains-unclear/
    Seems like a clear case of workplace violence....
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Team GunsNet Bronze 10/2014

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    Seems like a clear case of workplace violence....
    absolutely, my wife tells me all the time how hard a "job" shopping is.

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

HEADLINE FRONT PAGE: One year later, motive of St. Cloud mall attacker remains unclear

http://www.startribune.com/one-year-...ear/444894453/ <This is the garbage that was in the Star Tribune on the front page past Sunday. I had to write this so called "journalist" Here's what I sent him:

Dear Mr. Goebbels: Ooops I mean Mr. Montemayor:

First I read the headline in the Sunday paper, the Red Star Tribune and laughed. Then I got angry, then I resigned myself once again to the fact it's a "newspaper" written almost exclusively by left wing propagandists masquerading as journalists. Headlines like this is why so called "journalists" like yourself are considered to be as honest and neutral fact relaters as snake oil salesman are to the medical industry. Ratings for so called "journalists" are lower than whale poop these days for a reason. You "journalists" have been caught so many times misrepresenting facts, reporting your own biases rather than honesty reporting a story. Even flat out making up stories on people or groups you personally dislike! Using your credibility or lack thereof to tell YOUR story or bias isn't journalism. You're part of the problem. This is why no one who uses logical thought process believes you anymore.

Who exactly does the killings at the mall remain a mystery for? Someone that lives in a cabin in the deep woods without radio, tv or books? Someone that has been locked in a closet all their lives or someone 50 years old that's been in solitary confinement for a serious violent crime committed when they were 18? Seriously. Have you ever heard of the bloody take over the world for sharia law cult type religion called Islam? You might want to look it up, I presume the Red Star Tribune has internet at the least. This kind of islam shilling by the media is dishonest. Why don't you put a front page story about surveys done on Islamic practitioners in our own country about what percentages are fine and dandy with lying to the infidel, who are okay with killing the infidel for simply insulting the head mass killer muhammad himself, or for islam. But then that would be honest journalism, you wouldn't want that. Now if you were honestly naive that would be at least an excuse.

Lets just say for example a known church going, every Sunday Christian, oh we'll say a good old methodist went to the mall and started asking people if they were Christians, and when someone said no, they were stabbed do you suppose the headline would say Knifings at mall remain mystery???? Be honest, the rest of the populace besides those with a 30 IQ already know the answer. This is the reason why we personally only receive the Sunday paper because my wife wants the coupons. The whole rag, excuse me "newspaper" is filled with this insidious propaganda, I mean "journalism" that shills for islam, and other violent groups like black lives matters and intifa. Every week filled with one sided nonsense with an underlying leftist bent in almost every article trying to defend groups that are the real haters as the victims. Try some real journalism next time, it might actually be refreshing for you to tell the truth once in your life at least on paper.

Sincerely, Robert XXXXXX