Thread: NFL Football Players Disrespect Our Country In England

NFL Football Players Disrespect Our Country In England

After this, anyone who pays money to attend an NFL game, purchase NFL products, etc. is a total POS IMHO.

This is a despicable act.

I would like to see people boycott the sponsors of NFL, starting with the beer companies, starting with Anheuser-Busch.

http://www.foxnews.com/sports/2017/0...ks-on-nfl.html

I am on the phone now cancelling my cable TV. Told them that my reason was I only had TV to watch football and due to the incident in England I will no longer watch football.
    Last edited by jet3534; 09-24-2017 at 10:36 AM.

Team GunsNetwork PLATINUM 10/2012 rci2950's Avatar

it was pretty disturbing to see. Hopefully this turns people against the NFL and they lose shekels.
    Gunsnet member since 2002
    Salt Water Cowboy - Dolphin 38

I love the way the POTUS nudged them in this direction. First he separated the msm, then hollywood and now pro sports.
    Very clever if you ask me as he knows none of these things are useful to a great America. Interesting...
    While no one ever listens to me,
    I am constantly being told to be quiet.

In a world of snowflakes,
    be the heat..

**Team GunsNet SILVER 12/2014** skorpion's Avatar

Fuck these overpaid scoundrels. Revoke their passports and keep them out of the USA if they hate it so much. They're just a bunch of fat babies constantly complaining about the sand in their vaginas.
    The pen is mightier than the sword, but only when you're shoving it through your enemy's throat.
    USMC Active Duty, 2004-2008
    Gunsnet Member since January 2003

Here's the taqiya kitman owner of the team, who is also a Trump campaign donor, with his players taht did stand;

Owner Shahid Khan with players in london during anthem.jpg

"Taqiya or taqiyya (Arabic: تقیة‎‎ taqiyyah, literally "prudence, fear")[1][2] is an Islamic term which refers to precautionary dissimulation or denial of religious belief and practice in the face of persecution.[3][4][1][5] Another term for this concept, kitmān (lit. "action of covering, dissimulation"), has a more specific meaning of dissimulation by silence or omission.[6][7]

This practice is emphasized in Shia Islam whereby adherents are permitted to conceal their religion when under threat of persecution or compulsion.[3][8] However, it is also permitted in Sunni Islam under certain circumstances."
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taqiya
    Last edited by 5.56NATO; 09-24-2017 at 02:19 PM.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

TO: Vince MacMahon

SUBJECT: Football

Bring back the XFL Vince. Now is the time.

http://www.espn.com/media/xfl/2001/0...o/a_rage_i.jpg

https://media.gq.com/photos/5893960d...ges-729682.jpg

Team GunsNet Silver 07/2012 Hobe Sound AK's Avatar

Thumbs down

I just looked at the start of the Falcons/Lions Game, on our Website, I wanted to see if any of my Players had done that Shit! I am happy to say, No Player of Atlanta, or Detroit for that Matter Kneeled. But the Piece of Shit, who Sang the National anthem did so after finishing! Great Video on www.atlantafalcons.com till the End, the Owners were also out there, every one was linked Arm and Arm, with Heads Bowed, and this Asshole who ever he is had to ruin the presentation at the very end. Paul
    Honored Nephew, of RM2. Robert E. Truitt, CA-35, U.S.S. Indianapolis, 30-July, 1945.

In Loving Memory of CW4. Paul E. Truitt 22-September, 1929, 23-February, 2018.

In Loving Memory of Montell W. Truitt 8 March, 1933, 3 June, 2021

Kenny Stills sucks some major dick, limp wristed pussy.