Thread: 3 of my life mysteries; 2 of which may be already solved.

3 of my life mysteries; 2 of which may be already solved.

You're not gona believe a single word I say here.

mystery 1:

9/11/2016: I fell asleep in a red jeep, "kinky".

A few days before, I read a very important book in God's Word. I get to the story about the evangelist, yeah those four guys. At first I didn't know their names, or even this particular one in the story. I decided to make a friend "with the forth one". After having gotten to hot to fish, I and dad decided to retreat for lunch from the lake on the base. I fell Asleep.

Lowe and behold, I was talking to this fun guy here; current subject 'Time travel'. I was unconscious for about ten minuets, right before the dream ended he told me this. I said "If this is true then I'll have to go back and give this guy his own book, if this is the reason", "well then, that sounds nice but, "exact words" If you are going to go about doing it this way, then please let go and let God act first". Again; I currently do not know who this guy is, or what his association was to this story of his.

Inevitably, I do come to know who this guy is. I did let God act first, and what I saw on election day would scare you if you saw what exactly what I've seen that afternoon.

He wrote this story; I've come to learn. Imagine this; a key religious figure, coming to you in a ten minuet daydream and tells you, this isn't just what's gona happen, it's also part of the plan.

Every time I turn on the news today, I realize he was sent to me exactly for this propose.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    mystery 2:
    Late April 2017: Me and my little "Mini" rapture.

This is by far the most lucid dream I believe I've ever had, Two part episode..

I spend a lot of time playing Warcraft, "don't ask". A player with a oddly strange familiar name comes up to me randomly and says. "The answer is on the left."

Here it goes; I'm boarding an old "old" UH34 helicopter and we fly of into a mountain, as we arrive at our destination an unidentified object meets us there, some triangular shaped craft with a strange vertical thrust capability.

There was a mansion on the mountain. As I walk into the building there was a table with 6 chairs, 2 corner chairs and 4 chairs on both sides. I sit in the bottom left side chair. At the time of this dream I didn't know what was going on, my math senses weren't acting correctly in this room at the time, I thought the people I was with were family members, one being my uncle the other my sister.

The chair at the top corner opposite of mine was already understood, "Of course it is; right?", here is my debacle; "The guy next to me," I never look at him. Today logic is setting in on this story, not only do I now know who this guy is, but also who this woman in the dream was as well.

After John's visitation, I decided to go to church again; I picked up a daily prayer pamphlet. I look on a page dated for July 19th and there was an excerpt added to the bible verse. "The King will reply to those at his right hand Truly I tell you, whatever you did for the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me".

I didn't say this in my last story but, "before I read chapter 1 verse 9 in his big book" I wanted to adopt Saint John as my brother.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Mystery 3:
    Almost every Sunday morning. Empaths, 11:11, and auras..

Our sitting preacher recently had a child a few months ago.

It does not mater who is standing at that pulpit, every time I see the person preach, sometimes I close my eyes while the sermon takes place, I got drowsy, we were praying, I blinked.

I always, always, always, see this strange circle revolving around like some strange tunnel vision. I have come to have learned that my 2000 year old brother is not physically walking on the island of Potmos anymore nor on Earth for that mater. He came to me in his evangelic form, as an angel. There fore I have been given the ability to see angels in certain forms.

I've seen this vision elsewhere, but when I did, scripture was close to me during these times.

Well I've been searching for answers everywhere and have found little to anyone that can help me out. Facebook and Google became my best friends.

I got this strange clock in my room. Every time the power goes out, it moves, "Forward" instead of backwards. Why? Synchronicities and number sequences always visit me on this clock. I get a sense of a reason why as well after all I've said above. it's 9:55 pm, no it's 9:00 pm.

I always understood the master numbers as the Masters' Numbers, why 55 is not included is a mystery in an of itself "another topic."...
    ----
    What does all of this mean???
    Keep your will turning...

http://www.gunsnet.net/photopost/dat...m/NRA_logo.jpg

I will not eat your bread.
    I will not jump your cliff.
    I bow to no one but the Lord.

To cryptic for me and all of the things you mention are personal to you.
    While no one ever listens to me,
    I am constantly being told to be quiet.

In a world of snowflakes,
    be the heat..

Quote Originally Posted by guntrol View Post
    Mystery 3:
    Time for me to fasten my:
    "That tyranny has all the vices both of democracy and oligarchy is evident. As of oligarchy so of tyranny, the end is wealth; (for by wealth only can the tyrant maintain either his guard or his luxury). Both mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of their arms." -- Aristotle, Book V, 350 B.C.E

Site Admin & **Team Gunsnet Silver 12/2012** Richard Simmons's Avatar

I can solve the third mystery. The meds aren't working.
    Gunsnet member since 1999
    USN 1978-86
    BCCI Life Member #2068

•" We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. " George Orwell

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2015 mrkalashnikov's Avatar

I see Mr Spock has returned from the planet Zork.....
    Nietzsche: From life's school of war: what does not kill me makes me stronger.

**Team GunsNet SILVER 12/2014** skorpion's Avatar

i like turtles
    The pen is mightier than the sword, but only when you're shoving it through your enemy's throat.
    USMC Active Duty, 2004-2008
    Gunsnet Member since January 2003

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

You're not gona believe a single word I say here.

mystery 1:

9/11/2016: I fell asleep in a red jeep, "kinky".
    Not really kinky. It happens to everyone who sits in a red Jeep.

A few days before, I read a very important book in God's Word. I get to the story about the evangelist, yeah those four guys.
    They're the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse. There's four of them.

At first I didn't know their names, or even this particular one in the story. I decided to make a friend "with the forth one". After having gotten to hot to fish, I and dad decided to retreat for lunch from the lake on the base. I fell Asleep.
    Their names are Larry, Moe, Curly, and Shemp. Shemp is the one you want to get to know.

You might be suffering from narcolepsy....better get that checked by the local witch doctor.

Lowe and behold, I was talking to this fun guy here; current subject 'Time travel'. I was unconscious for about ten minuets, right before the dream ended he told me this. I said "If this is true then I'll have to go back and give this guy his own book, if this is the reason", "well then, that sounds nice but, "exact words" If you are going to go about doing it this way, then please let go and let God act first". Again; I currently do not know who this guy is, or what his association was to this story of his.
    His name is Shemp. And,he's a story teller in his spare time.

Inevitably, I do come to know who this guy is. I did let God act first, and what I saw on election day would scare you if you saw what exactly what I've seen that afternoon.
    You must have been watching CNN when they were predicting a Clinton win. I agree, it was scary....

He wrote this story; I've come to learn. Imagine this; a key religious figure, coming to you in a ten minuet daydream and tells you, this isn't just what's gona happen, it's also part of the plan.
    I had the same dream and got the same message, but mine wasn't a minuet, mine was an opera.

Every time I turn on the news today, I realize he was sent to me exactly for this propose.
    Yup, I realized the same thing, too.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    mystery 2:
    Late April 2017: Me and my little "Mini" rapture.
    I get those too, but it's, usually, after a night of heavy drinking. Rapture pills help a lot.

This is by far the most lucid dream I believe I've ever had, Two part episode..
    Well, this shows definite improvement. Hang in there and,pretty soon, all your dreams will be lucid and in color.

I spend a lot of time playing Warcraft, "don't ask". A player with a oddly strange familiar name comes up to me randomly and says. "The answer is on the left."
    That was Shemp, again.

Here it goes; I'm boarding an old "old" UH34 helicopter and we fly of into a mountain, as we arrive at our destination an unidentified object meets us there, some triangular shaped craft with a strange vertical thrust capability.
    It's really not that strange, especially in the Luterninan System. They mastered vertical drive maneuvers in their fusion aircraft about 231 years ago. Lo'ern Batrikan, of the Supreme Science Council, is credited with figuring all this out.

There was a mansion on the mountain. As I walk into the building there was a table with 6 chairs, 2 corner chairs and 4 chairs on both sides. I sit in the bottom left side chair. At the time of this dream I didn't know what was going on, my math senses weren't acting correctly in this room at the time, I thought the people I was with were family members, one being my uncle the other my sister.
    This is a trick of evil spirits. They try to get you into a room and make you sit in the left chair surrounded by family members, but they're really little devils trying to earn their pitchforks by fooling humans. If you had sat down in the chair on the extreme right, you would have really messed with their minds. Messing with your math senses is what they do. They're real good at it, too.

The chair at the top corner opposite of mine was already understood, "Of course it is; right?", here is my debacle; "The guy next to me," I never look at him. Today logic is setting in on this story, not only do I now know who this guy is, but also who this woman in the dream was as well.
    Uh, oh. Not the woman.....? That's bad... Real bad. Everyone who ever meets that woman in a dream is in real trouble. (Be very aware of all your surroundings from now on. You are a marked man.)

After John's visitation, I decided to go to church again; I picked up a daily prayer pamphlet. I look on a page dated for July 19th and there was an excerpt added to the bible verse. "The King will reply to those at his right hand Truly I tell you, whatever you did for the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me".
    That doesn't apply to you now. Don't forget, you sat in the left chair in your dream and sealed your fate, especially when that woman appeared.

I didn't say this in my last story but, "before I read chapter 1 verse 9 in his big book" I wanted to adopt Saint John as my brother.
    It's okay. Last time I checked, he's still up for adoption.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Mystery 3:
    If you start avoiding Sunday mornings, you'll stop seeing those empaths and auras.

Our sitting preacher recently had a child a few months ago.
    She's probably sitting because she's hasn't totally healed up from having that baby.

It does not mater who is standing at that pulpit, every time I see the person preach, sometimes I close my eyes while the sermon takes place, I got drowsy, we were praying, I blinked.
    Could be that narcolepsy again.

I always, always, always, see this strange circle revolving around like some strange tunnel vision. I have come to have learned that my 2000 year old brother is not physically walking on the island of Potmos anymore nor on Earth for that mater. He came to me in his evangelic form, as an angel. There fore I have been given the ability to see angels in certain forms.
    That strange circle is a mini worm hole. Stay away from the Event Horizon as nothing ever escapes once you cross the event horizon. No, I'm pretty sure your 2000 year old brother isn't on earth anymore, either. (Unless, he's in the process of taphonomy).

Be careful with seeing angels. Seeing them can lead to serious car accidents. Police reports will state them as hallucinations.

I've seen this vision elsewhere, but when I did, scripture was close to me during these times.
    If scriptures are the cause of these problems, then stay away from them. Next time you see Shemp, ask him about that.

Well I've been searching for answers everywhere and have found little to anyone that can help me out. Facebook and Google became my best friends.
    You can stop searching now. I've answered all your questions.

Facebook and Google are not your friends. They were created by evil spirits to distract you from all the things in your life that matter.

I got this strange clock in my room. Every time the power goes out, it moves, "Forward" instead of backwards. Why? Synchronicities and number sequences always visit me on this clock. I get a sense of a reason why as well after all I've said above. it's 9:55 pm, no it's 9:00 pm.
    I have a lunar clock in my room, but it only wakes you up once a month.

To alleviate this problem with number sequences, get a clock that moves counterclockwise. That will eliminate all the "forward" movements when the power goes off.

I always understood the master numbers as the Masters' Numbers, why 55 is not included is a mystery in an of itself "another topic."...
    When the Master was creating numbers, the number "55" fell off the table. The Master didn't realize it was missing until after the number system was created. He tried to insert it, but it just keeps disappearing ever once in a while. That may be why you keep missing it. You have to sneak up on it sometimes and catch it when it's trying to get back in line.

----What does all of this mean???
    Now, my son, you have the meanings you've been searching for. Peace be with you now.
    Last edited by alismith; 09-26-2017 at 09:23 PM.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Well now that that is settled........a Tiger killed my house cat the other night and right before my cat died she hissed at the Tiger.
    I was alarmed.
    While no one ever listens to me,
    I am constantly being told to be quiet.

In a world of snowflakes,
    be the heat..

Awesome.