Thread: Beretta Hi-Caps.

Site Admin & **Team Gunsnet Silver 12/2012** Richard Simmons's Avatar

Thumbs up Beretta Hi-Caps.

Been wanting some extra capacity mags for my 92FS and noticed that Beretta USA had the 30rd mags for $33 ea if you buy two with free shipping. Also got a free mag loader similar to what comes with the Glock pistols. Ordered two mags on Wednesday while I was home for lunch and the were delivered today.

Mags look and fit great. Even with the loader the last 10rds were tough to get in. I figure they'll break in some over time. Not very practical but I think they'll be fun. I checked CDNN and their sale price was $40 ea and IIRC they charge $8 or $9 shipping. If you're looking for these mags check it out.

http://www.berettausa.com/en-us/bere...30-rds/c89282/
    Gunsnet member since 1999
    USN 1978-86
    BCCI Life Member #2068

•" We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. " George Orwell

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Tried answering this last night, but when I hit save the site disappeared. Updates are worth it to keep this site flowing.

I picked up a couple 30 rounders from Beretta a couple of years ago and as was warned, had a hard time loading the last several rounds. I think the first time through I was happy to get 25 but they fed flawlessly in both one of my 92FS and Storm Carbine. Was a lot of fun being able to shoot just a little longer without mag changes, and can't remember if I finally got to the full 30 rounds or not, but I do know they were worth the added cost.