Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Terrorist Group Gets Court Protection

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Terrorist Group Gets Court Protection

Black Lies Matter cannot be sued in a court of law. The obama appointed judge ruled that BLM is a social movement and, as such, can't be sued.

What those who brought the case to court should do, as demonstrated by the Left, is continue shopping around for a judge who will rule in their favor and rule that BLM is a racist, domestic terrorist organization founded on the principle of White hatred.

This is another fine example of black privilege at work.

(This is obama's TRUE legacy.)

https://www.yahoo.com/news/black-liv...070256470.html
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

To be fair though, it's no different than the Tea Party not being able to be sued either, since it is a social movement as well, not an actual organization per se.

I'm not aware of any actual BLM field offices or organized political leadership or anything like the Black Panthers had back in the day -- really, it's just a rallying cry that many have latched on to, a catchy slogan on picket signs and billboards, nothing much more concrete than that.

Hard to sue an idea.
    "That tyranny has all the vices both of democracy and oligarchy is evident. As of oligarchy so of tyranny, the end is wealth; (for by wealth only can the tyrant maintain either his guard or his luxury). Both mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of their arms." -- Aristotle, Book V, 350 B.C.E

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

Quote Originally Posted by LAGC View Post
    To be fair though, it's no different than the Tea Party not being able to be sued either, since it is a social movement as well, not an actual organization per se.

I'm not aware of any actual BLM field offices or organized political leadership or anything like the Black Panthers had back in the day -- really, it's just a rallying cry that many have latched on to, a catchy slogan on picket signs and billboards, nothing much more concrete than that.

Hard to sue an idea.
    Tea party never committed one single act of violence. Sad that you can't see the difference, just when I thought you were being an honest leftist.

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

http://blacklivesmatter.com/ looks like AN ORGANIZATION TO ME, and if someone actually investigated them, they'd find soros and company behind them.

I don't see any actual mailing addresses there, not even a PO Box -- either for that web-site or the so-called "chapters" they claim to have.

Just a few decentralized activists trying coordinate some "general guiding principles" is all. And I don't see any calls to violence either.

Nothing like the centralized hierarchy that the Black Panthers had back in the day, where every chapter took their marching orders from Huey P. Newton and his lieutenants, where they actually DID advocate violence and organized armed ambushes and shoot-outs with the cops and what not.

My point is you're not going to have much luck suing these people, if you can't even pin them down to a street address.
    "That tyranny has all the vices both of democracy and oligarchy is evident. As of oligarchy so of tyranny, the end is wealth; (for by wealth only can the tyrant maintain either his guard or his luxury). Both mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of their arms." -- Aristotle, Book V, 350 B.C.E

Maybe if you can find Soros' address -- but I don't think he publishes it either.

I don't see any actual mailing addresses there, not even a PO Box -- either for that web-site or the so-called "chapters" they claim to have.

Just a few decentralized activists trying coordinate some "general guiding principles" is all. And I don't see any calls to violence either.

Nothing like the centralized hierarchy that the Black Panthers had back in the day, where every chapter took their marching orders from Huey P. Newton and his lieutenants, where they actually DID advocate violence and organized armed ambushes and shoot-outs with the cops and what not.

My point is you're not going to have much luck suing these people, if you can't even pin them down to a street address.
    Follow the money. Soros is paying someone, so follow that trail.

p.s. - Maybe only black people are able to find an address. It's off limits to Whitey....

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Freedom isn't free.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

lois lerner played with the TEA party though.
    While no one ever listens to me,
    I am constantly being told to be quiet.

In a world of snowflakes,
    be the heat..

Quote Originally Posted by 1 Patriot-of-many View Post
    Tea party never committed one single act of violence. Sad that you can't see the difference, just when I thought you were being an honest leftist.
    1 Pat - to be fair, from a organizational and "legal" standpoint, LAGC is correct. They are viewed as the same "type" of group, despite their differences in methods and actions.
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    Black Lies Matter cannot be sued in a court of law. The obama appointed judge ruled that BLM is a social movement and, as such, can't be sued.

What those who brought the case to court should do, as demonstrated by the Left, is continue shopping around for a judge who will rule in their favor and rule that BLM is a racist, domestic terrorist organization founded on the principle of White hatred.

This is another fine example of black privilege at work.

(This is obama's TRUE legacy.)

https://www.yahoo.com/news/black-liv...070256470.html
    The judge who made the ruling:

U.S. District Judge Brian Jackson

Is anyone surprised?
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Hard to sue an idea.
    Nobody is trying to "sue an idea". Anyone has the right to have their own ideas or opinions (even you LOL!), even if others don't like it.

But when the person or the group begins to use violence and/or tries to incite violence via their speech or posters or propaganda etc... then that's a whole 'nuther ballgame.

Someone wants to say "Black Lives Matter"... sure, doesn't bother me in the least. In fact, I agree. All lives matter.

But when the shootin' / lootin' / burnin' / hatin' / incitin' begins, it's nothing more than chimpin' out CRIME and there should be no immunity for criminals*.

*Of course, this does not apply to the Wicked Witch of the East.

Quote Originally Posted by JTHunter View Post
    1 Pat - to be fair, from a organizational and "legal" standpoint, LAGC is correct. They are viewed as the same "type" of group, despite their differences in methods and actions.
    So if the Tea Party peacefully protests and BLM destroys, loots and burns several city blocks, that's merely a "difference in methods and actions"?

Follow the money. Soros is paying someone, so follow that trail.

p.s. - Maybe only black people are able to find an address. It's off limits to Whitey....

You know, THAT is something that royally pisses me off. On any day, I can see a black kid walk or bike ride through my small 99.5% white neighborhood and nobody bothers him, nobody harasses him... hell almost no one even NOTICES him.

But walk or bike ride a WHITE kid through a black neighborhood and he's lucky to make it out alive (and he sure as hell won't make THAT mistake again).

Quote Originally Posted by Krupski View Post
    So if the Tea Party peacefully protests and BLM destroys, loots and burns several city blocks, that's merely a "difference in methods and actions"?
    Don't forget about that guy who flew his single-engine aircraft into the IRS building in Austin, Texas, killing two people and doing millions of dollars in damage to the building. They were trying to tie him in with the TEA Party movement and sue them out of existence as well:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2010_A...suicide_attack

It just seems kind of specious to me to try to blame the lone wolf attacks by crazy wing-nut followers on a given movement, when the movement itself isn't actually calling for violence.

Don't forget about that guy who flew his single-engine aircraft into the IRS building in Austin, Texas, killing two people and doing millions of dollars in damage to the building. They were trying to tie him in with the TEA Party movement and sue them out of existence as well:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2010_A...suicide_attack

It just seems kind of specious to me to try to blame the lone wolf attacks by crazy wing-nut followers on a given movement, when the movement itself isn't actually calling for violence.
    Seriously? Can you find TWO examples of "Tea Party Terrorism"?

Take all the time you need.

Quote Originally Posted by Krupski View Post
    Seriously? Can you find TWO examples of "Tea Party Terrorism"?

Take all the time you need.
    Does the assassination of Dr. George Tiller (the "baby killer") count?

Seriously though, there's been no shortage of right-wing terror attacks here in the U.S. over the past 20 years.

Here's a good summary of several dozen of the more high-profile ones: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Right-...#United_States

I'm not sure how many of those have been attempted to be tied to Tea Party activism, but I'm sure at least a few of those perps were active members at one time.
    Last edited by LAGC; 10-01-2017 at 07:30 PM.

Team GunsNetwork PLATINUM 10/2012 rci2950's Avatar

There was a truck of peace in Canada today. Perpetrated by a somali refugee. Nobody died but 5 run over by a uhaul truck and a cop was stabbed.
    Gunsnet member since 2002
    Salt Water Cowboy - Dolphin 38

Quote Originally Posted by rci2950 View Post
    There was a truck of peace in Canada today. Perpetrated by a somali refugee. Nobody died but 5 run over by a uhaul truck and a cop was stabbed.
    Yes, left-wing or right-wing terrorism aside, I don't think anyone can compete with the religion of peace, lately.

Does the assassination of Dr. George Tiller (the "baby killer") count?

Seriously though, there's been no shortage of right-wing terror attacks here in the U.S. over the past 20 years.

Here's a good summary of several dozen of the more high-profile ones: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Right-...#United_States

I'm not sure how many of those have been attempted to be tied to Tea Party activism, but I'm sure at least a few of those perps were active members at one time.
    Since when is Conservatism considered "right wing?" Conservatism is based on common sense and grounded in the Constitution. "Right wing" and "Left wing" are both outside of Conservatism.

Think of it this way, "right wing" is similar to Nazism and "left wing" is similar to Communism. Both have nothing to do with Conservatism, which is based on our form of constitutional democracy.

They are called "left" and "right" because they are located outside of conservatism, where conservatism is located in the middle.

If you are a leftist, you are NOT a conservative.

IF you are right wing, you are NOT a conservative.

The Tea Party is conservative, neither "right" nor "left."

When I went and campaigned at the local Tea Party meeting, I was running as a Democrat candidate (I've since changed Parties), but they were pleased to have me come and speak and they treated me with respect and courtesy. I couldn't have asked for a more welcoming audience.

Before you start claiming the Tea Party has any similarities to terrorist organisations, you might want to personally check them out.

Freedom isn't free.

The Tea Party is conservative, neither "right" nor "left."

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast