Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Vegas shooting

This is my story of the Las Vegas mass shooting. I recorded this a couple weeks after the shooting. && Yes, I was actually AT the concert... that always seems to be the next question.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqB2pGOdal0

A Texas couple is behind bars for allegedly stockpiling high-powered weapons including a grenade launcher in a Tewksbury hotel room, and the husband told police that he works for a “secret government agency” and needed the arsenal “for his mission,” court records show.
    https://www.intellihub.com/texas-man...ecret-mission/
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    This is my story of the Las Vegas mass shooting. I recorded this a couple weeks after the shooting. && Yes, I was actually AT the concert... that always seems to be the next question.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqB2pGOdal0
    Think she's a crisis actor?

#CountryStrong
    #VegasStrong
    "That tyranny has all the vices both of democracy and oligarchy is evident. As of oligarchy so of tyranny, the end is wealth; (for by wealth only can the tyrant maintain either his guard or his luxury). Both mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of their arms." -- Aristotle, Book V, 350 B.C.E

Quote Originally Posted by LAGC View Post
    Think she's a crisis actor?

#CountryStrong
    #VegasStrong
    Iono. But they're out there, lurking, waiting for the chance to betray their country and get paid doing it.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

LVMPD officer inside Paddock’s room: “We do not have a broken window”
    “We do not have a broken window,” one of the officers named Cory clearly states after making entry into room 32-135.

“Standby, we’ve got curtains open on a window that’s not broken,” another voice can be heard saying in the video as officers frantically pull back the curtains.

“It’s not, it’s not, it’s not [broken] — Corey it’s not,” one officer makes clear.

Additionally, another officer makes a rather odd statement which alludes to the fact that the shooter had merely set something up by the window.

“There is another one [gun] over here by the window he was setting up with,” he stated, as if no shooting took place from the room which may have just been some type of command center to control the air assault via helicopters.
    https://www.intellihub.com/lvmpd-off...broken-window/

These Are the Victims of the Las Vegas Shooting It really happened. Those people are real.

Ha ha!! Give me a phonebook and I'll make up a list of victims for you. How many would you like?
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

I want to know why we still have no real details on what happened..... Stinks to high heaven.

Quote Originally Posted by 1 Patriot-of-many View Post
    I want to know why we still have no real details on what happened..... Stinks to high heaven.

Despite the fact that there were surveillance cameras all along the route taken by the "airplane" that hit the Pentagon on 9/11, there is NO video "evidence" other than those 3 frames that show a blur followed by a fireball.

An easy way to shut up the "conspiracy theorists" once and for all is to simply release the surveillance videos. Surely, there can't be anything on those videos that compromises the government...

(aside from the video showing a cruise missile)

A Texas couple is behind bars for allegedly stockpiling high-powered weapons including a grenade launcher in a Tewksbury hotel room, and the husband told police that he works for a “secret government agency” and needed the arsenal “for his mission,” court records show.
    https://www.intellihub.com/texas-man...ecret-mission/

Francho Bradley, 59, and Adrianne Jennings, 40, both of Frisco, Texas, were arraigned Monday in Lowell District Court on charges including (1) possession of a large-capacity firearm, (2) improper storage of a large-capacity firearm, (3) possession of an infernal machine, and (4) possession of a machine gun (bump stock), Middlesex District Attorney Marian T. Ryan’s office said.
    WTF???????

(1) What is a "large capacity firearm"? Most firearms I'm aware of can hold one or two rounds inside. And, there are no magazine capacity limits in Texas, so WTF exactly is this charge?
    (2) As far as I know, there are no special storage requirements for a "large capacity firearm" (nor any other).
    (3) This is good.... what is an "infernal machine"????
    (4) I thought a "machine gun" was something that fired more than 1 shot per trigger pull. The way they wrote it, it looks like "bump stock == machine gun" which is 100% completely untrue!!!

I DO see something that LOOKS like an M-203, but is it 40mm, or is it merely a flare shooting replica that does NOT fire real grenades?

I hope these people get a good lawyer and sue the shit out of "Middlesex District".

Idiots. "Infernal machine". WTF???

On the infernal machine, that's vague enough any prosecutor or judge can say it means anything. From a stick used to bludgeon to a trebuchet to a m203. See how that works? And then there's the variability in state laws. In Iowa for example you can have a "destructive device" aka m203, but you can't have a machine gun. Across the Missouri in Nebraska you can have machine guns (just not in Omaha/Douglas county) but not destructive devices.

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

Quote Originally Posted by Krupski View Post
    WTF???????

(1) What is a "large capacity firearm"? Most firearms I'm aware of can hold one or two rounds inside. And, there are no magazine capacity limits in Texas, so WTF exactly is this charge?
    (2) As far as I know, there are no special storage requirements for a "large capacity firearm" (nor any other).
    (3) This is good.... what is an "infernal machine"????
    (4) I thought a "machine gun" was something that fired more than 1 shot per trigger pull. The way they wrote it, it looks like "bump stock == machine gun" which is 100% completely untrue!!!

I DO see something that LOOKS like an M-203, but is it 40mm, or is it merely a flare shooting replica that does NOT fire real grenades?

I hope these people get a good lawyer and sue the shit out of "Middlesex District".

Idiots. "Infernal machine". WTF???
    Unfortunately it's new england, place of our founding freedoms so anything besides a toothpick is pretty much illegal as you know. As far as the infernal machine, I missed out on a lot of good gun buys, I surely missed out on that one.

“The BPE was told that the LVMPD sniper inside the police helicopter had a rifle with optics capable of looking in the room and asked the pilot to get as close as possible to the broken-out window in Paddock’s 32ndfloor suite however the pilot refused because he was unsure if anyone in the room would start firing again and endanger the aircraft.,” Poppa reports.
    https://www.intellihub.com/elite-fbi...ctive-shooter/

Vegas Metropolitan Police Officer Joshua Bitsko’s body camera captured a rather unusual conversation about what police found inside of a suitcase which had wires hanging out of it after officers made entry into Stephen Paddock’s 32nd-floor Mandalay Bay hotel room suite on the night of the 1 October massacre in which 58 people lost their lives.
    https://www.intellihub.com/lvmpd-rec...paddocks-room/
    lol

Team Gunsnet Platinum 06/2016 ltorlo64's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Krupski View Post
    Despite the fact that there were surveillance cameras all along the route taken by the "airplane" that hit the Pentagon on 9/11, there is NO video "evidence" other than those 3 frames that show a blur followed by a fireball.

An easy way to shut up the "conspiracy theorists" once and for all is to simply release the surveillance videos. Surely, there can't be anything on those videos that compromises the government...

(aside from the video showing a cruise missile)
    That will not be good enough for you. I have talked to about a half dozen people who were in or near the Pentagon on the day of the attack. All reported that a plane hit the building based on what they saw. One watched the plane from his window in the Pentagon about 100 yards from his office. He saw the people looking out the plane windows. I have written this before but it is not enough. If they released videos you would say it was doctored. Nothing will be good enough.
    "Nothing ever gets so bad that government "help" can't make it worse." Pat Garrett, March 22, 2014

"HATE IS GOOD, WHEN ITS DIRECTED AT EVIL." PROBASCO, April 20, 2012

I tried to push the envelope, but found that it was stationery.

Have you heard about the new corduroy pillows? They're making head lines!

NRA Endowment Member

Quote Originally Posted by ltorlo64 View Post
    That will not be good enough for you. I have talked to about a half dozen people who were in or near the Pentagon on the day of the attack. All reported that a plane hit the building based on what they saw. One watched the plane from his window in the Pentagon about 100 yards from his office. He saw the people looking out the plane windows. I have written this before but it is not enough. If they released videos you would say it was doctored. Nothing will be good enough.
    In the loose change video you'll hear the interviews of the pentagon security guys who saw the airliner pass over the building as the explosion took place. There was an airliner, but it didn't hit the pentagon, something else did. It left bits and pieces that are not present in the airliner alleged to have hit the pentagon. Don't bother watching loose change.

In the loose change video you'll hear the interviews of the pentagon security guys who saw the airliner pass over the building as the explosion took place. There was an airliner, but it didn't hit the pentagon, something else did. It left bits and pieces that are not present in the airliner alleged to have hit the pentagon. Don't bother watching loose change.
    The airliner my friends saw was too low to not hit the building. Additionally, the parts of the plane left inside the building were hard to miss. I had one friend who told me the first thing he heard a loud "twang" and looked to see what it was. The jet was so low it hit a light pole in the Pentagon parking lot before it hit the building. My friend turned just in time to see the plane hit. As I said, these eye witness accounts will not be good enough for you because you haven't been to DC and talked to the people that were there that day yourself. Because you haven't talked to any of the eye witnesses you know that they can't be real. I don't need to watch a video, I have been there and talked to people, civilian and military, government employees, contractors and people not associated with the government. That is a much better source if information for me than people who willingly close their eyes to facts based on their prejudices against government.
    "Nothing ever gets so bad that government "help" can't make it worse." Pat Garrett, March 22, 2014

NRA Endowment Member

The airliner my friends saw was too low to not hit the building. Additionally, the parts of the plane left inside the building were hard to miss. I had one friend who told me the first thing he heard a loud "twang" and looked to see what it was. The jet was so low it hit a light pole in the Pentagon parking lot before it hit the building. My friend turned just in time to see the plane hit. As I said, these eye witness accounts will not be good enough for you because you haven't been to DC and talked to the people that were there that day yourself. Because you haven't talked to any of the eye witnesses you know that they can't be real. I don't need to watch a video, I have been there and talked to people, civilian and military, government employees, contractors and people not associated with the government. That is a much better source if information for me than people who willingly close their eyes to facts based on their prejudices against government.
    if you watch the vid, the pentagon employees they said it flew right over the building. The vid also includes interviews with the local pd officers who were at or near a nearby gas station and saw the airliner come over the pentagon and fly away.

if you watch the vid, the pentagon employees they said it flew right over the building. The vid also includes interviews with the local pd officers who were at or near a nearby gas station and saw the airliner come over the pentagon and fly away.
    If you read my post then you know I have talked to people (more than one) who were there and saw the plane hit the building. You would know I know and have talked to people (more than one) who were in the building. I recommend that you believe the conspiracy video though, as it re-enforces your prejudices that the government cannot be trusted. I, on the other hand, will believe the people I was actually able to talk to.

NRA Endowment Member

Funny. Hang in there Commander it is fun to be told what you know is true, is just fantasy.

Been there......
    While no one ever listens to me,
    I am constantly being told to be quiet.

In a world of snowflakes,
    be the heat..

If you read my post then you know I have talked to people (more than one) who were there and saw the plane hit the building. You would know I know and have talked to people (more than one) who were in the building. I recommend that you believe the conspiracy video though, as it re-enforces your prejudices that the government cannot be trusted. I, on the other hand, will believe the people I was actually able to talk to.
    I think it's pretty safe to say that your eye-witness accounts are far more credible than most of those anonymous conspiracy theory videos floating around YouTube... I, for one, have no reason to see why you'd be fabricating such accounts.

Don't get me wrong: I'm a big believer in questioning the government's "official" narrative of ANYTHING... but when it comes to 9-11, I just don't understand why some people think it's so far-fetched that a handful of religious extremists might be motivated enough to hijack a few planes and crash them into buildings? Is that very realistic possibility really any more unlikely than the government somehow "faking it all" and bombing their own buildings just to scare everyone into passing the PATRIOT Act? I know, cui bono, but still...

I mean, there's "false flags" and then there's just plain "false fantasies." I think the 9-11 "Truthers" fall in the latter category.
    "That tyranny has all the vices both of democracy and oligarchy is evident. As of oligarchy so of tyranny, the end is wealth; (for by wealth only can the tyrant maintain either his guard or his luxury). Both mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of their arms." -- Aristotle, Book V, 350 B.C.E

I think it's pretty safe to say that your eye-witness accounts are far more credible than most of those anonymous conspiracy theory videos floating around YouTube... I, for one, have no reason to see why you'd be fabricating such accounts.

Don't get me wrong: I'm a big believer in questioning the government's "official" narrative of ANYTHING... but when it comes to 9-11, I just don't understand why some people think it's so far-fetched that a handful of religious extremists might be motivated enough to hijack a few planes and crash them into buildings? Is that very realistic possibility really any more unlikely than the government somehow "faking it all" and bombing their own buildings just to scare everyone into passing the PATRIOT Act? I know, cui bono, but still...

I mean, there's "false flags" and then there's just plain "false fantasies." I think the 9-11 "Truthers" fall in the latter category.
    Don't get me wrong, I have a healthy distrust for government and believe we need to control it not the other way round. There is just little to no evidence in this case that what they say happened, didn't happen. Just because someone has not talked to someone who was there is not evidence that it did not happen.

NRA Endowment Member

I'm still open to LIHOP, but MIHOP is pretty far out there, IMHO.

Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast