Thread: Another School Shooting

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Another School Shooting

This one doesn't fit the narrative, either.

However, there seem to be a lot of school shootings lately.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/suspect-a...172514146.html
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Site Admin & **Team Gunsnet Silver 12/2012** Richard Simmons's Avatar

What "narrative" are you looking for? Can't find it at the moment but FNC had a link earlier today that I believe listed 9 shootings since January 2017.

The motives I read were, shooter bullied, girlfriend broke up with shooter, husband kills wife and wounds students in her class, etc.
    Gunsnet member since 1999
    USN 1978-86
    BCCI Life Member #2068

•" We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. " George Orwell

I do not know if there is ever a narrative for a "random" crime. Unless you are a serial killer.
    While no one ever listens to me,
    I am constantly being told to be quiet.

In a world of snowflakes,
    be the heat..

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    12 year old with handgun, inside the most gun-control state in the nation (commiefornia), inside a city with even more gun control regulations (Los Angeles), in a gun free zone no less.

Yep, with prayers for those injured, fake news at it's best. This cannot happen in a state with such gun control, in a city with even more gun control, and in a gun free zone.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Simmons View Post
    What "narrative" are you looking for? Can't find it at the moment but FNC had a link earlier today that I believe listed 9 shootings since January 2017.

The motives I read were, shooter bullied, girlfriend broke up with shooter, husband kills wife and wounds students in her class, etc.
    The "narrative" I'm referring to is a well-planned, white supremacist, shooter who uses a black rifle (which the Left is doing its best to outlaw) to mow down countless people who could have been upstanding citizens if they had only lived in places where people had no access to hi-cap magazines, guns that fire continuously without reloading and who, out of the goodness of there heart, take their own lives when they are done killing innocents.

As anyone can see, this doesn't fit the Left's narrative, so they wont use it the way they normally would.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

These situations are shitty all around, any crime is. I don't condone violence unless it's life or death situation. However I do understand what it's like to be bullied, and treated like shit. Lots of that happened to me when I was a kid in school, and even sometimes recently. It takes self control to see yourself through those things. These kids need to learn not to mess with the different kids, maybe try to understand some people's lives just outright suck. And be respectful to everyone, you never know who's who, and what others are capable of. Some people just can't deal with bs. Too many people these days demand respect, don't earn it, and definitely don't give it. I've lost jobs to situations concerning someone being a total asshole. Example, I was working at a factory making plastic car parts not long ago. There was this dude that was a total piece of shit, threatening and calling people dirty names, N word, C word to a lot of people. I won't use those words, they are dirty. Anyways off and on for about 4 months this dude was just all in my face, he felt he could because I was still within my probationary period. To him I was respectful, yes sir, no sir attitude. I went to several managers, several times over this period, they spoke with him and he didn't change, other people had the same problem. At least once a week. I was there 9 months total, and saw a lot from different people about this dude. Anyways if someone said something back about it he would go crying to the boss. So he finally crossed the line with me, after all I tried to do to avoid it. Then he pushed me and said some more things. I got hostile, since that's assault and all. I said some things and told him how it was going to end if he put his hands on me again. To put it short, I told him he would die, and that I am well capable at any time to make it happen. Immediately afterwards I went to the shop manager and explained the situation fully, even where I was in the wrong of making the threat. Word for word lots of cursing. I wasn't going to lie, or with hold information. I informed the boss man that I carry, and he knew I did anyways just was cool and didn't say shit about it. We talked a lot about hunting and guns, and archery a lot between ourselves on breaks anyways. They asked me to report to work the next day to face the music basically and I did. Both myself and asshole dude got fired for the conflict. Which I find acceptable and fair. I'm willing to own up, and be responsible and pay for everything I say and do. Everything has a price. Whether it be money, pride, humility, or blood. It has to be really bad to pay with the last of those.
    Unfortunately kids feel invincible and do stupid things, and don't realize it until it's too late. Prayers to the innocent lives damaged in these acts of unnecessary violence that could have probably been avoided if people treated others better.

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Seems the latest slant on this is the girl took the gun to school thinking it was a toy. Shootings were unintentional.

OK

Team Gunsnet Platinum 06/2016 ltorlo64's Avatar

I just read an article that says the gun went off from inside her backpack. Bullet when through a girls wrist before hitting the boy in the head. Interesting. The police are trying to figure out where the gun came from. Believe it or not, in California where you have to register all handguns, this gun was apparently not registered. Not sure how that happens when there is a law saying you have to do it.
    "Nothing ever gets so bad that government "help" can't make it worse." Pat Garrett, March 22, 2014

"HATE IS GOOD, WHEN ITS DIRECTED AT EVIL." PROBASCO, April 20, 2012

I tried to push the envelope, but found that it was stationery.

Have you heard about the new corduroy pillows? They're making head lines!

NRA Endowment Member

Its totally weird that a girl took a gun to school. Most of the time it seems to be troubled boys.

What caliber? Nothing in the article mentioned that.
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Team Gunsnet Platinum 06/2016 ltorlo64's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JTHunter View Post
    What caliber? Nothing in the article mentioned that.
    Nope, but they all make sure to mention that is was a semi-automatic.
    "Nothing ever gets so bad that government "help" can't make it worse." Pat Garrett, March 22, 2014

"HATE IS GOOD, WHEN ITS DIRECTED AT EVIL." PROBASCO, April 20, 2012

I tried to push the envelope, but found that it was stationery.

Have you heard about the new corduroy pillows? They're making head lines!

NRA Endowment Member