Thread: Homosexual Coffee Shop Owner Evicts Peaceful Christians

Homosexual Coffee Shop Owner Evicts Peaceful Christians

“We tried to talk to him and he wanted nothing to do with it,” Davis added.

“So you’re not willing to tolerate our presence?” Sutherland asked.

“Will you tolerate my presence?” the man responded. Sutherland assured him they would. “We’re actually in your coffee shop,” he said.

“Really?” the owner demanded. “If I go get my boyfriend and f*ck him in the a** right here you’re going to tolerate that?”

“That would be your choice,” Sutherland answered. But the owner would not be persuaded. “Are you going to tolerate it?” he asked again. “Answer my f***ing question! No, you’re going to sit right here and f***ing watch it!”

“Well, we don’t want to watch that,” said Caleb Head, another abolitionist.

“Well than I don’t have to f*cking tolerate this!” the man said. “Leave! All of you. Tell all your f*cking friends, don’t f*cking come here.”
    http://theliberator.news/2017/homose...ul-christians/

I wonder if this is a hate crime, or if the christians will win court cases forcing gay coffee shop owners to cater to christians? You know, like how gays force christian bakers to bake their gay wedding cakes and force christians wedding photographers to take pics of their gay wedding?
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Well win or not I don't know but bring it to every bodies attention you betcha!!
    While no one ever listens to me,
    I am constantly being told to be quiet.

In a world of snowflakes,
    be the heat..

Clear violation of the 1964 Civil Rights Act. A lawyer should be contacted. Get a judgement and it the show owner won't pay file a lien on his property.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    I wonder if this is a hate crime, or if the christians will win court cases forcing gay coffee shop owners to cater to christians? You know, like how gays force christian bakers to bake their gay wedding cakes and force christians wedding photographers to take pics of their gay wedding?
    Yup. Hit them as hard as they have hit Christians for refusing to cater to them when they did the same thing. Raise enough stink about it and force them out of business, just as they have done to Christians.

Payback is a bitch, sometimes.....
    Last edited by alismith; 10-07-2017 at 08:47 PM.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

If Christian fundies have to bake some cake, then these faggots need to serve some coffee to all their customers as well.

No exceptions.
    "That tyranny has all the vices both of democracy and oligarchy is evident. As of oligarchy so of tyranny, the end is wealth; (for by wealth only can the tyrant maintain either his guard or his luxury). Both mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of their arms." -- Aristotle, Book V, 350 B.C.E

"And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

It looks like there may be more to this story... the Washington Times is reporting that the "peaceful" Christians were trying to smuggle in and hide Christian propaganda (violent anti-abortion imagery) inside the coffee shop. Blatant proselytization, if true.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...le-coffee-sho/

I can see how that might have upset the owner and made him want to kick them out.

He probably could have handled it better instead of all the profanities, but I could see how someone could get pissed if some obnoxious group (regardless of creed or ideology) came into one's place of business to try to spread propaganda and disrupt, then tried to deny it and play dumb after the fact.

I'd be very interested in seeing security camera footage from that shop, of what happened in the minutes leading up to that carefully-edited phone recording encounter. Could have very well been a setup, those Christian activists trying to provoke the business owner into a confrontation, knowing how he'd likely react.
    "That tyranny has all the vices both of democracy and oligarchy is evident. As of oligarchy so of tyranny, the end is wealth; (for by wealth only can the tyrant maintain either his guard or his luxury). Both mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of their arms." -- Aristotle, Book V, 350 B.C.E

Team Gunsnet Platinum 06/2016 ltorlo64's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LAGC View Post
    It looks like there may be more to this story... the Washington Times is reporting that the "peaceful" Christians were trying to smuggle in and hide Christian propaganda (violent anti-abortion imagery) inside the coffee shop. Blatant proselytization, if true.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...le-coffee-sho/

I can see how that might have upset the owner and made him want to kick them out.

He probably could have handled it better instead of all the profanities, but I could see how someone could get pissed if some obnoxious group (regardless of creed or ideology) came into one's place of business to try to spread propaganda and disrupt, then tried to deny it and play dumb after the fact.

I'd be very interested in seeing security camera footage from that shop, of what happened in the minutes leading up to that carefully-edited phone recording encounter. Could have very well been a setup, those Christian activists trying to provoke the business owner into a confrontation, knowing how he'd likely react.
    Context does nothing but distract people from the goal of the out of context information. Context is not important for liberal causes as long as the goal is achieved. Context, for me at least, is important.

Based on the current legal and political climate, if these "Christians" did bait the other person into acting a certain way then they should be held accountable. If they did not, then the owner needs to be held accountable. This is not constitutional, though, and is not how our country was meant to be operated.

As I believe in the First Amendment, the government should stay out of it. If the owner wants to kick them out, for whatever reason, he can do it. If the "Christians" want to bait him into acting in a certain way, they can do it. It is not for government to decide who wins the argument. If the owner is not treating his customers right then they can go somewhere else and he will go out of business. If the "Christians" want his coffee so badly they need to be civil or learn to live without his coffee. The big deal is that it is personal decisions that government has no place being involved in.
    "Nothing ever gets so bad that government "help" can't make it worse." Pat Garrett, March 22, 2014

"HATE IS GOOD, WHEN ITS DIRECTED AT EVIL." PROBASCO, April 20, 2012

I tried to push the envelope, but found that it was stationery.

Have you heard about the new corduroy pillows? They're making head lines!

NRA Endowment Member

Team GunsNetwork PLATINUM 10/2012 rci2950's Avatar

Why can't people just be normal these days. Just live and let live.
    Gunsnet member since 2002
    Salt Water Cowboy - Dolphin 38

Quote Originally Posted by rci2950 View Post
    Why can't people just be normal these days. Just live and let live.
    This is the "normal" the Left wants us to have. They want everyone to be a "victim" so the government can step in and solve their problems (which is ironic as they are the ones who caused the problems and then, when they step in, the problem only gets worse).

It's a lose-lose situation all the way (except for the communist Left).

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Freedom isn't free.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Team Gunsnet Platinum 06/2016 ltorlo64's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    This is the "normal" the Left wants us to have. They want everyone to be a "victim" so the government can step in and solve their problems (which is ironic as they are the ones who caused the problems and then, when they step in, the problem only gets worse).

It's a lose-lose situation all the way (except for the communist Left).
    They don't want everyone to be a victim, just those who are willing to give up their freedoms. For the rest, they want to take our freedoms from us, either by using the government to silence opposition, or when that does not work, by violence.
    "Nothing ever gets so bad that government "help" can't make it worse." Pat Garrett, March 22, 2014

"HATE IS GOOD, WHEN ITS DIRECTED AT EVIL." PROBASCO, April 20, 2012

I tried to push the envelope, but found that it was stationery.

Have you heard about the new corduroy pillows? They're making head lines!

NRA Endowment Member

Quote Originally Posted by ltorlo64 View Post
    They don't want everyone to be a victim, just those who are willing to give up their freedoms. For the rest, they want to take our freedoms from us, either by using the government to silence opposition, or when that does not work, by violence.
    Which, in essence, makes us all victims....

Freedom isn't free.