Thread: Naggers be noggin

Team GunsNetwork PLATINUM 10/2012 rci2950's Avatar

Naggers be noggin

Gunsnet member since 2002
    Salt Water Cowboy - Dolphin 38

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

What goes on in the heads of such people?

Animals are animals, they just don't fit into western culture.

Let's see:
    Shoplifting;
    Vandalism;
    then the big ones;
    Resisting arrest,
    and Assaulting an officer.

Real smart.
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JTHunter View Post
    Let's see:
    Shoplifting;
    Vandalism;
    then the big ones;
    Resisting arrest,
    and Assaulting an officer.

Real smart.
    Odds are, with their black privilege, they know they can do almost any crime and only get a slap on the wrist, if that.

So, they may not be as dumb as we take them for.....

The Race Card trumps every other card in the deck.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

PA, where the cold is only matched by the isolation
    Quote Originally Posted by Altarboy View Post
    What goes on in the heads of such people?
    So I've started watching a bunch of "public freakout" videos on youtube, they're basically made up of 60% black women who can't handle their problems any other way than throwing a tantrum.

Yeah but they got the officer on video. I mean shouldn't he just sit there and let a crazy shoplifter hit him and claw his eyes out?!?!

Part of the problem is shoplifting is looked at as a right in parts of the black culture. As far as they are concerned they are just trying to survive and take care of their family, of course in reality this is a lame excuse to get a free ride and take stuff that you didn't work for, but this is how some people think. The book a framework for Understanding Poverty is an interesting read.

Quote Originally Posted by raxar View Post
    So I've started watching a bunch of "public freakout" videos on youtube, they're basically made up of 60% black women who can't handle their problems any other way than throwing a tantrum.
    The reason for most of their anger comes from the fact that black men prefer White women, or black women who have class. Most black women don't have any class at all.

Plus, they have a perpetual, ever-growing chip on their shoulder which they use every time they can.

Most black men prefer women who don't look like Quasimodo. Most black women look that way. Besides being butt ugly, their bodies look like they were created by a special needs kindergarten kid (I am amazed at how contorted many of their backbones are - their butts stick out like the cargo body on a pickup truck, while their fronts are pushed out so far, it's a wonder they can waddle down the street, and to top it off, it appears the elevator they were riding in went into free-fall from the 7th floor to the basement). Black men don't want that.

Black men want a women who looks like a woman should look, and one they can show off to their bros.

This is what makes black women so full of hatred towards everyone and everything. most are disgusting and most men, black and White, shy away from them.

This rant is totally factual and that's why some might consider it racist. If so, tough shit.
    Last edited by alismith; 10-16-2017 at 02:59 PM.

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Freedom isn't free.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Quote Originally Posted by raxar View Post
    You need Cattle Prods to handle those BEASTS homeboy.
    Don't Let the Bastards wear you down. Gen Joseph "Vinager Joe" Stillwell.

Quote Originally Posted by Nashorn View Post
    You need Cattle Prods to handle those BEASTS homeboy.
    Prods don't actually do any damage (unless you have a serious medical condition).
    You would be better off using a pitchfork. That way, they will get the "point".
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Quote Originally Posted by blacksheep View Post
    Animals are animals, they just don't fit into western culture.
    Has this always been the case or has the "great society" created the problem? I think government programs and social engineering have created the current situation to a large degree.

Quote Originally Posted by jet3534 View Post
    Has this always been the case or has the "great society" created the problem? I think government programs and social engineering have created the current situation to a large degree.
    Follow it far enough back and it all leads to Dimocrats. Since the Civil War, they've been our biggest threat.

Freedom isn't free.

Quote Originally Posted by Cypher View Post
    Yeah but they got the officer on video. I mean shouldn't he just sit there and let a crazy shoplifter hit him and claw his eyes out?!?!

Part of the problem is shoplifting is looked at as a right in parts of the black culture. As far as they are concerned they are just trying to survive and take care of their family, of course in reality this is a lame excuse to get a free ride and take stuff that you didn't work for, but this is how some people think. The book a framework for Understanding Poverty is an interesting read.
    I looked up that title on Amazon intending to buy it. In the "customers also bought..." list, I saw Klinton's book listed, so I took a glance at that.

Here's Amazon's micro-review of that book:

"In the past, for reasons I try to explain, I've often felt I had to be careful in public, like I was up on a wire without a net. Now I'm letting my guard down." (Hillary Rodham Clinton, from the introduction of What Happened) For the first time, Hillary Rodham Clinton reveals what she was thinking and feeling during one of the most controversial and unpredictable presidential elections in history.

Now free from the constraints of running, Hillary takes you inside the intense personal experience of becoming the first woman nominated for president by a major party in an election marked by rage, sexism, exhilarating highs and infuriating lows, stranger-than-fiction twists, Russian interference, and an opponent who broke all the rules. This is her most personal memoir yet.

In this audiobook she describes what it was like to run against Donald Trump, the mistakes she made, how she has coped with a shocking and devastating loss, and how she found the strength to pick herself back up afterward. With humor and candor, she tells listeners what it took to get back on her feet - the rituals, relationships, and reading that got her through and what the experience has taught her about life. She speaks about the challenges of being a strong woman in the public eye, the criticism over her voice, age, and appearance, and the double standard confronting women in politics.

She lays out how the 2016 election was marked by an unprecedented assault on our democracy by a foreign adversary. By analyzing the evidence and connecting the dots, Hillary shows just how dangerous the forces are that shaped the outcome and why Americans need to understand them to protect our values and our democracy in the future.

The election of 2016 was unprecedented and historic. What Happened is the story of that campaign and its aftermath - both a deeply intimate account and a cautionary tale for the nation.

"Rage"? Only rage I saw came from the Witch herself.
    "Sexism"? A bunch of guys talking like guys? Who HASN'T said "sexist" things about women when there were no women to hear it? Ever been in a locker room? Apparently not the Witch.
    "Russian interference"? Since proven to be engineered by the DNC.
    "Humor and candor"? How about "With acid dripping rage"?
    "Criticism of her voice, age and appearance"? No, it's more like "Disgust for the lies, treason and murders" (Of course, she is right... her voice, age, appearance and globs of green goo being hacked up didn't positively contribute to her "image".
    "Double standard"? Huh? She ran for office. Nobody prevented her from doing so. What "double standard" might the Witch be referring to?
    "Unprecedented assault on our democracy by a foreign adversary"? How about "same old same old Clinton lies"? Oh, and the USA is not a democracy, stupid bitch. It's a constitutional republic.
    "How dangerous the forces are that shaped the outcome and why Americans need to understand them to protect our values and our democracy in the future." Yeah, we know how dangerous it would be to have a lying traitorous murderer as President.
    "cautionary tale for the nation" Don't worry Hillary, we get it... don't vote for a lying, traitorous murderer. Thanks for the advice.

Typical Hillary content: Lies, treason and murder, smeared over with rage while trying to blame everyone and anyone for her failure.

Why not just FOAD already?
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    The reason for most of their anger comes from the fact that black men prefer White women, or black women who have class. Most black women don't have any class at all.

Plus, they have a perpetual, ever-growing chip on their shoulder which they use every time they can.

Most black men prefer women who don't look like Quasimodo. Most black women look that way. Besides being butt ugly, their bodies look like they were created by a special needs kindergarten kid (I am amazed at how contorted many of their backbones are - their butts stick out like the cargo body on a pickup truck, while their fronts are pushed out so far, it's a wonder they can waddle down the street, and to top it off, it appears the elevator they were riding in went into free-fall from the 7th floor to the basement). Black men don't want that.

Black men want a women who looks like a woman should look, and one they can show off to their bros.

This is what makes black women so full of hatred towards everyone and everything. most are disgusting and most men, black and White, shy away from them.

This rant is totally factual and that's why some might consider it racist. If so, tough shit.
    I don't consider facts to be racist.

In fact, most black men say exactly the same thing.

Ask a black man "which do you prefer: a slim nicely proportioned woman with a smile on her face, or a fat gorilla with a chip on her shoulder and an attitude that can burn paint off the walls?"

Ohmy...

Quote Originally Posted by Krupski View Post
    I don't consider facts to be racist.

In fact, most black men say exactly the same thing.

Ask a black man "which do you prefer: a slim nicely proportioned woman with a smile on her face, or a fat gorilla with a chip on her shoulder and an attitude that can burn paint off the walls?"
    Some of them don't need the attitude. Just their looks would wilt plants when they enter a room.

Also, I've found that the bigger, dumber, and uglier they are, the more they feel they are important enough to have you listen every time they open their mouths.

Freedom isn't free.

These rants are great. 15 years with a decently hot light skin black chick and she was pissed all the time. Damn I don't miss that shit, or her friends all bitchin about nothin worth breath.

Quote Originally Posted by 7days View Post
    Ohmy...
    11 posts and you have an opinion?