Thread: Anti gun THUGs threaten Dana Loesch and force her to move from her home.....

Anti gun THUGs threaten Dana Loesch and force her to move from her home.....

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/10/16...advocates.html

National Rifle Association spokesperson Dana Loesch said Sunday she was preparing to move from her home "due to repeated threats from gun control advocates."

You see. Because they're anti gun, they're AGAINST violence. So they threaten death by shooting, or death by rape, to a woman who supports the 2nd amendment. Makes sense.......

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

The threats worked. The thugs got their way. She would be safe in most of Tennessee.

The tolerant left hard at work again

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

This tactic needs to be turned around and aimed at those who threaten the 2nd Amendment.

Use their on methods against them....

Turn about is fair play.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

She can stay at my place.

Site Admin & **Team Gunsnet Silver 12/2012** Richard Simmons's Avatar

Seems like the ones making these threats could be tracked down and prosecuted. Wouldn't deter the real whack jobs but if they publicize any arrests and subsequent convictions it might deter a few. Just like these Antifa "demonstration" where they assault people and damage property. I know they make some arrests. Are they not prosecuted? If so make those public.

You hear how the protests are astroturfed with demonstrators being bused in. How hard would it be to publish the names and or addresses of those arrested? I'm betting it would easily prove they aren't locals.

With regards to Dana I'm not sure how moving will help? She's a public figure so to speak so unless she does everything under some other name her next residence isn't going to stay a secret either. Hopefully these threats won't force her to stop being a spokesperson for the 2A but I don't have young children. I'd hate to see it happen but I wouldn't blame her if she stepped back for awhile.
    Gunsnet member since 1999
    USN 1978-86
    BCCI Life Member #2068

•" We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. " George Orwell

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Simmons View Post
    Seems like the ones making these threats could be tracked down and prosecuted. Wouldn't deter the real whack jobs but if they publicize any arrests and subsequent convictions it might deter a few. Just like these Antifa "demonstration" where they assault people and damage property. I know they make some arrests. Are they not prosecuted? If so make those public.

You hear how the protests are astroturfed with demonstrators being bused in. How hard would it be to publish the names and or addresses of those arrested? I'm betting it would easily prove they aren't locals.

With regards to Dana I'm not sure how moving will help? She's a public figure so to speak so unless she does everything under some other name her next residence isn't going to stay a secret either. Hopefully these threats won't force her to stop being a spokesperson for the 2A but I don't have young children. I'd hate to see it happen but I wouldn't blame her if she stepped back for awhile.
    The only problem with that is IF she steps down, this would, further, intensify the LEFT. She'd be doing exactly what they want her to do. This would embolden the Left if they saw they were causing the change they want just by the threat of violence.

She's in a difficult position.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    This tactic needs to be turned around and aimed at those who threaten the 2nd Amendment.

Use their on methods against them....

Turn about is fair play.
    Something I have claimed for years. We need to "fight fire with fire" but certain "pantywaists" in a different forum tend to be a little "sanctimonious".
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Fuck moving. Give the bastards willing to try a 9mm lobotomy..............sub-human, leftist scum.
    Usually sufferers of paraphilic infantilism are proud of their condition. Kinda like being a liberal. Your mental flaws are there for the entire world to see, and you're damned proud of it. - tank_monkey

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

Yeah we gotta be brave. If someone was going to kill you, they wouldn't likely threaten. A restaurant in Arizona just had to close do to death threats for a positive Trump mention on fb. Cowards.
    As mentioned earlier, there are a lot of guys who will watch out for her.