Thread: Get Yer Popcorn, Boys & Girls. This Could Be Interesting!

Team GunsNet Silver 03/2014 sevlex's Avatar

Exclamation Get Yer Popcorn, Boys & Girls. This Could Be Interesting!

I wonder what else he sitting on?
    Telling the truth is treason in an empire of lies.

WWG1WGA

Nothing good ever comes from a pinched sphincter

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    He has promised other things. I will believe it after he puts his papers where his typing fingers are.

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

I still believe the likes of Obama are untouchable, but then I also believed the same about Hillary.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Altarboy View Post
    I still believe the likes of Obama are untouchable, but then I also believed the same about Hillary.
    Have I missed something? What happened to make Hitlary accountable for any of her illegal actions so far?
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Team Gunsnet Platinum 06/2016 ltorlo64's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    Have I missed something? What happened to make Hitlary accountable for any of her illegal actions so far?
    I was thinking the same thing.
    "Nothing ever gets so bad that government "help" can't make it worse." Pat Garrett, March 22, 2014

"HATE IS GOOD, WHEN ITS DIRECTED AT EVIL." PROBASCO, April 20, 2012

I tried to push the envelope, but found that it was stationery.

Have you heard about the new corduroy pillows? They're making head lines!

NRA Endowment Member

*yawn*

Julian Assange has been nothing but a big show-boat lately. Lots of hype, little substance.

No one is feeding him good leaks any more... except the Russians on occasion.

I'd be more interested in seeing Trump's tax returns.

We'll see what happens when Putin hands over Edward Snowden to the US national security apparatus as a "token of goodwill."
    "That tyranny has all the vices both of democracy and oligarchy is evident. As of oligarchy so of tyranny, the end is wealth; (for by wealth only can the tyrant maintain either his guard or his luxury). Both mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of their arms." -- Aristotle, Book V, 350 B.C.E

Quote Originally Posted by LAGC View Post
    *yawn*

Julian Assange has been nothing but a big show-boat lately. Lots of hype, little substance.

No one is feeding him good leaks any more... except the Russians on occasion.

I'd be more interested in seeing Trump's tax returns.

We'll see what happens when Putin hands over Edward Snowden to the US national security apparatus as a "token of goodwill."
    Why? He is under no legal obligation to show them to anyone.

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Freedom isn't free.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

She lost the election.

Site Admin & **Team Gunsnet Silver 12/2012** Richard Simmons's Avatar

Why? He is under no legal obligation to show them to anyone.
    I gree 100%. It's not a requirement that I know of when running for office. It's just something candidates started doing years ago. I'd be more interested in tax returns for members of congress before and after they got elected.
    Gunsnet member since 1999
    USN 1978-86
    BCCI Life Member #2068

•" We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. " George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Simmons View Post
    I gree 100%. It's not a requirement that I know of when running for office. It's just something candidates started doing years ago. I'd be more interested in tax returns for members of congress before and after they got elected.
    This. Why should a elected politician become a multi, multi million because they are in a political position when they make 100K+ a year. Why should insider trading be legal for politicians and illegal for everyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by Cypher View Post
    This. Why should a elected politician become a multi, multi million because they are in a political position when they make 100K+ a year. Why should insider trading be legal for politicians and illegal for everyone else.
    Agreed. The issue is that congress decides what's legal for themselves.

As far as Obama's college records I don't see what would come from releasing them? Maybe something embarrassing but nothing that would negate his two terms as POTUS. His supporters won't care no matter what it is.
    USN 1978-86
    BCCI Life Member #2068

•" We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. " George Orwell

Is this real guys? I don't see anything on the wikileaks twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Simmons View Post
    Agreed. The issue is that congress decides what's legal for themselves.

As far as Obama's college records I don't see what would come from releasing them? Maybe something embarrassing but nothing that would negate his two terms as POTUS. His supporters won't care no matter what it is.
    I'd be much more interested if they could produce obama's REAL birth certificate, so we could see if he were a natural-born citizen, or not.

Can you imagine the can of worms that would create if it were proven he isn't a natural-born citizen? EVERY law and regulation he passed would become null and void, plus he'd be serving a lot of time in prison.... (Sounds good to me....)

Freedom isn't free.

I believe this is fake. Just noticed the Twitter post has @JullianAssange. The Twitter stuff I see on the web spells it Julian with only one L which is the correct spelling for his first name.
    USN 1978-86
    BCCI Life Member #2068

Team GunsNet Silver 03/2014 sevlex's Avatar

I think you're right. It's a hoax.

Nice catch.
    Telling the truth is treason in an empire of lies.

WWG1WGA

Nothing good ever comes from a pinched sphincter

Quote Originally Posted by sevlex View Post

I wonder what else he sitting on?
    You mean like his "birth certificate" printed on a laser printer that didn't exist in 1961?
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Team GunsNet Bronze 10/2014

i'd like to see his school records. as far as where he was born makes no difference. his mother was a us citizen. unless he revoked his citizenship, he can't be declared ineligible to be president.

Obami is the least investigated and backgrounded president in history, to the extent of being frightening.
    The press is and always was extremely incurious as to his shadowy past.

Questions I wish were answered............

Why does he have a social security number that was issued to a dead man in an eastern state, and why was a type of number used only in the east given to Obama in Hawaii? SS numbers are absolutely never to be issued to another person.

Exactly what kind of passport did he use when he visited Pakistan in the 80's, when American citizens were not supposed to visit there?
    When one reporter did ask, the passport info was locked away and is still hidden.

How is it that he got a scholarship to Columbia Law school that was limited for use by foreign born students?

I suspect that Obama was a high grade bull shitter who knew exactly how to play the system to advance even when he wasn't qualified.
    He knew how to play the typical Liberal professors and admin of colleges to get the next leg up.
    By the time they figured out he'd scammed them he'd moved on up and they couldn't say anything.
    For one they'd be embarrassed that they'd been had, and second their fellow professors would have destroyed them for being racists.
    So, everyone kept their mouths shut, and he continued moving up to higher levels.

Case in point, he was the only head of the Harvard Law Review in history who never wrote a single article for the publication.
    For one, it probably would have exposed him as a less then stellar intellect and second, no one would call him on it for fear of... you know the rest.

At every step of his life a handy person, usually white and Liberal was conveniently standing by to be used.
    He just understood how to use them for his benefit.