Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: AK-Nut does a Beretta Frankenpistol !!!

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.

Cool AK-Nut does a Beretta Frankenpistol !!!

This is what happens when an AK-Nut gets bored and decides to take on another line to collect.

The idea with the Beretta 92FS/M9 is that all parts from any weapon are interchangeable. No parts are custom fit to an individual weapon which is why unlike some pistols that have serial numbered barrels, slides and frame, only the frame on the Beretta is numbered.

There are at least seven (7) pistols that contributed to this Frankenpistol.

Anyone care to post their Beretta Pistols please feel free!

No Berettas, but I'm with you on taking up something else. For me the other crack habit I've got is 1911s.
    How do you compromise with someone when their idea of compromise is to give them what THEY want?

Thunder River Home

NRA Lifer since Apr 2009

Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

I've always liked the form and feel of Beretta pistols but never knew parts were interchangable between on the 92 without fitting. Growing up they were the standard rental 9mm at the local indoor gun range. All my berettas have functioned flawlessly, not one misfire so my guess is the frankenpstol should be good to go. What you putting together? The wife went wild one year and bought me a 96G for a birthday SURPRISE and since then I've had a soft spot for them including Bobcat .25, Tomcat .32 & Cheetah .380...

um did you post a pic or were you just chatting about making the franken pistol?

A couple of things. First trying to start a beretta thread. After all, we are "Gunsnet". Second is to point out that like an AK, mixing and matching parts of a Beretta 92 doesn't affect it's functionality.

And actually to show that I probably built one of if not the most ugly 92 variation ever!

You see, cantstop, we here on Gunsnet like to show all different firearm. We like to talk about all different firearms, and at least I like reading about people bragging about what they bought, or what they built.

After all, we are a gun site. And that seems to be forgotten by many.

Oh, and in case I missed your introductory post, welcome to Gunsnet.

Nut,
    I can't see your picture.

I can't see the picture either, my only Beretta is an unfired M9 I bought for my son.

The photo is on one of the albums in my profile on this site.

There might be two pictures here. Both from the same source but have different URLs for some reason.
    Hopefully one shows to everybody.
    Funny but I am the one who wrote the book on posting pictures on the old gunsnet site, and now I can't get one to load here!!!!!

I see it now, one picture that is All you have to do is write another book I guess

Can you do a short slide with a long barrel? And if so can you list what parts I would need, I've been thinking a Beretta for a silenced project as the way to go since I like the in-out movement of the barrel better then the tilting movement most others have.

nice gun, oh and what was with the hostility to my reply? i was merely asking if u had a pic up for this build, as a member from the old site i understand what this website is about dont let the low post count fool you, i co hosted the central florida build parties we had 3 if i am not mistaken. and i have built and advised on countless ak builds.
    nothing in my reply was being snarky or poking fun, at first glance your thread seemed to suggest a pic of your ugly as you put it beretta would have been here.

My sincere apologies cantstop.

Some people were able to see the picture, so were not. There is a problem with our photo host, and the funny thing is I see two pictures in my last post, but most see only one.

Moderator & Team Gunsnet SILVER 01/2011 AKTexas's Avatar

I can see all the pics.The only Beretta I own is my single action Uberti marshall 45 LC.Try to franken that...lol
    NRA, TSRA, GUN OWNERS OF AMERICA
    BEING THE MODERATOR OF THE ROADHOUSE IS LIKE BEING THE JANITOR OF A PEEP SHOW.

Quote Originally Posted by AKTexas View Post
    I can see all the pics.The only Beretta I own is my single action Uberti marshall 45 LC.Try to franken that...lol
    A hammer, channel locks, torch and a hacksaw.....

Moderator & Team Gunsnet SILVER 01/2011 AKTexas's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mriddick View Post
    A hammer, channel locks, torch and a hacksaw.....
    That is butchery.
    NRA, TSRA, GUN OWNERS OF AMERICA
    BEING THE MODERATOR OF THE ROADHOUSE IS LIKE BEING THE JANITOR OF A PEEP SHOW.

You said try....

I see it now, but just one picture.
    The only Beretta pistol I have ever shot was one of those Vertec jobs. Pretty nice.
    My only Beretta is my favorite shotgun - AL391 Urika - sweet gun.

Nice shottie!!!!

Now that there's a pic I can see, your piece don't look too bad. I've seen the same thing done with several different guns. Stainless slide on a blued frame/blued slide, stainless frame. Looks gooda and makes it stand out.

I was afraid you were going to get all 'Printerman' on us.
    How do you compromise with someone when their idea of compromise is to give them what THEY want?

Thunder River Home

NRA Lifer since Apr 2009

Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

Quote Originally Posted by hazmat View Post
    I was afraid you were going to get all 'Printerman' on us.
    NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How could you think that!!!!!!

Well, there was the question of the pic that may or may not have been there, and I couldn't see the first one, and you did say 'Frankenpistol' which as you know can be construed as 'Bubba'ed' or 'Printermanned' so 2+2 and all....

Thunder River Home

NRA Lifer since Apr 2009

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast