Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Nov 4th

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    There was a time when talking about overthrowing the government would land you in prison. What change did I miss?

Unfortunately for one dumb American, calling the American president names is ok, but she was stupid enough to try it in Zimbabwe about their leader!

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/11...in-prison.html

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

So did they call off their November 4th shenanigans?

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    Well, I'm not impressed so far.
    I know. Conservative media were all predicting they were going to tear shit up today, but what a big let-down and bummer so far.

Looks like Antifa isn't as organized of a threat as all those right-wing pundits were saying they were.
    "That tyranny has all the vices both of democracy and oligarchy is evident. As of oligarchy so of tyranny, the end is wealth; (for by wealth only can the tyrant maintain either his guard or his luxury). Both mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of their arms." -- Aristotle, Book V, 350 B.C.E

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    I wonder if someone woke them up to the fact that first what they were wanting to do is considered an insurrection and highly illegal, and second that they could be met with people with guns who were more than willing to light them up in protection of the state. In fact the second amendment also deals with protection of a free state, and Indiana law here specifies the ability to use a firearm for protection of the state.

Regardless, it could also be that Trump is out of the country and doing a better job in Japan than anyone dreamed, could also make their protestations more than stupid.

Overall, there has been no sign of an “Antifa apocalypse.” Protesters only numbered in hundreds in leftist hotbeds like New York City and Philadelphia, despite substantial advertising and attention in the national media. Only in L.A did protesters’ numbers reach into the thousands, according to local reports. In many other locations targeted by Refuse Fascism, protesters could only muster a few dozen supporters.
    http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...fa-apocalypse/

"That tyranny has all the vices both of democracy and oligarchy is evident. As of oligarchy so of tyranny, the end is wealth; (for by wealth only can the tyrant maintain either his guard or his luxury). Both mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of their arms." -- Aristotle, Book V, 350 B.C.E

Soros must have closed his checkbook.
    Usually sufferers of paraphilic infantilism are proud of their condition. Kinda like being a liberal. Your mental flaws are there for the entire world to see, and you're damned proud of it. - tank_monkey

Our HUGE protest in Atlanta were dead. In a city that has 8 million that live in a 27
    county metro area, well we do not want it and we do not need it. The gathering began
    at 6p and was over at 7:30p as I began to rain.

We Mock And Laugh At You
    While no one ever listens to me,
    I am constantly being told to be quiet.

In a world of snowflakes,
    be the heat..

Guns Network Contributor 03/2015 jakebrake's Avatar

they were going to hit us with their purses? i guess mommy's pancakes were too good to pass up, to come mix it up with us "racists".

Quote Originally Posted by LAGC View Post
    I know. Conservative media were all predicting they were going to tear shit up today, but what a big let-down and bummer so far.

Looks like Antifa isn't as organized of a threat as all those right-wing pundits were saying they were.
    All I saw reported is what they said they were going to do. Their media didn't even report it. And why blame right wing pundits
    for not knowing what kind of fucking threat an .org can be. They are the ones with the swole up chests saying we WILL tear down
    the .gov, we will burn all down and then we will take over. Fox didn't say it OAN didn't say it. Your wannabes said it.
    While no one ever listens to me,
    I am constantly being told to be quiet.

In a world of snowflakes,
    be the heat..

Oh I'm sure when the time is right soros and co will roll out the purple revolution, then we'll know what he's been spending his billions on.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Oh I'm sure when the time is right soros and co will roll out the purple revolution, then we'll know what he's been spending his billions on.
    Soros is slacking. His checks must be bouncing or something.

Soros is slacking. His checks must be bouncing or something.
    Or could it be that he is just a tired, senile old f@rt?
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Either that, or it's just getting cold out now with winter approaching, and twentysomething kids are staying home in mommy and daddy's basement where it is warm.

Some antifa dude beat up Rand Paul apparently.
    https://freedomoutpost.com/rand-paul...e-threatening/

Woman Who Flipped Bird To Trump Motorcade FIRED
    http://dailycaller.com/2017/11/06/wo...torcade-fired/
    lol
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Some antifa dude beat up Rand Paul apparently.
    It was his next door neighbor in their gated community. It sounds like the dispute was simply over lawn waste, not political differences:

Rand Paul is not a perfect neighbor, says community developer

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...per/841622001/

Rand Paul kept blowing his lawn clippings and leaves over into his neighbor's yard, and one day his neighbor got sick of it so he tackled Rand off his riding lawn mower onto the ground. I don't think he meant to fracture 5 of his ribs in the process, he was just sick of Rand's laizze faire bullshit, thinking he could just do anything he wanted no matter how he affected anyone else.
    Last edited by LAGC; 11-07-2017 at 10:09 PM.

Woman Who Flipped Bird To Trump Motorcade FIRED
    http://dailycaller.com/2017/11/06/wo...torcade-fired/
    lol
    Woman Fired For Flipping Off Trump’s Motorcade Receives 453,673 Job Offers

https://extranewsfeed.com/woman-fire...s-ad9df89bdbe2

Who says there are no liberal business owners in America?

Woman Fired For Flipping Off Trump’s Motorcade Receives 453,673 Job Offers
    So let me check my basic math skills...okay done. Are you saying an avereage of 9000 employers from each of the 50 states called this dumb cow and offered her a job?

Quote Originally Posted by 308 View Post
    So let me check my basic math skills...okay done. Are you saying an avereage of 9000 employers from each of the 50 states called this dumb cow and offered her a job?
    A sarcastic exaggeration, I'm sure. But I imagine she's received a few job offers.

Not every employer is on-board the Trump Train.

A sarcastic exaggeration, I'm sure. But I imagine she's received a few job offers.
    Not every employer is on-board the Trump Train.
    Now that I think about it, there is a starbucks or blackrock on just about every corner...and every-corner x 50 states could very well = 453673+ job offers

Quote Originally Posted by 308 View Post
    Now that I think about it, there is a starbucks or blackrock on just about every corner...and every-corner x 50 states could very well = 453673+ job offers

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast