Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Another mass church shooting has happened in Texas..

Again, yournewswire.com = well known fake news outlet.

List of fake news websites: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o..._news_websites

YourNewsWire.com Founded by Sean Adl-Tabatabai and Sinclair Treadway in 2014. It has published fake stories, such as "claims that the Queen had threatened to abdicate if the UK voted against Brexit".
    "That tyranny has all the vices both of democracy and oligarchy is evident. As of oligarchy so of tyranny, the end is wealth; (for by wealth only can the tyrant maintain either his guard or his luxury). Both mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of their arms." -- Aristotle, Book V, 350 B.C.E

"And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

More fake news from yournewswire.com:

Tony Podesta Arrested: Indictments Issued Against Hillary Clinton & John Podesta

http://yournewswire.com/tony-podesta...ments-hillary/

Real Life Mermaid Filmed Being Pulled Out Of Lake

http://yournewswire.com/mermaid-lake/

Fake.
    "That tyranny has all the vices both of democracy and oligarchy is evident. As of oligarchy so of tyranny, the end is wealth; (for by wealth only can the tyrant maintain either his guard or his luxury). Both mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of their arms." -- Aristotle, Book V, 350 B.C.E

You seem a little agitated. Everything ok?
    While no one ever listens to me,
    I am constantly being told to be quiet.

In a world of snowflakes,
    be the heat..

Those fake news sites just piss me off. Always trying to capitalize off of a tragedy and inject false memes into the conversation.

It would be nice if we could stick to the facts. What is actually known or can be verified by reputable news outlets.

If social media sites like Facebook wouldn't scrub profiles of suspected perps right off the bat, it wouldn't open the door to such conspiracy theories to take place and spread false information. Because everyone could just go and view the perp's own work with their own eyes.
    Last edited by LAGC; 11-05-2017 at 11:02 PM.

Well at least you have an alternative. Walter Cronkite and David Brinkley told me my whole life what was happening.
    You could buy a newspaper and it would parrot the same.

The only difference between now and then is the fact we can call the small minded reporters out and hammer their ass
    almost instantly. This is indeed a plus and helps the truth be seen.

Donna Brazile is walking back what she said in the book. Who got to her?

be the heat..

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

Quote Originally Posted by LAGC View Post
    Those fake news sites just piss me off. Always trying to capitalize off of a tragedy and inject false memes into the conversation.

It would be nice if we could stick to the facts. What is actually known or can be verified by reputable news outlets.

If social media sites like Facebook wouldn't scrub profiles of suspected perps right off the bat, it wouldn't open the door to such conspiracy theories to take place and spread false information. Because everyone could just go and view the perp's own work with their own eyes.
    Does CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS, PBS piss you off too then?

Quote Originally Posted by 1 Patriot-of-many View Post
    Does CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS, PBS piss you off too then?
    Not when they're quoting real people or reporting verifiable evidence.

All news agencies inject a certain amount of spin, which is usually pretty easy to detect and ignore.

A certain amount? Now that is funny from someone that says they are tired of this shit.

Did you notice anything about the victims families tonight? Take your time....

be the heat..

Quote Originally Posted by l921428x View Post
    Are you talking about everyone's "thoughts and prayers?" It's a nice gesture and all, but I don't think it seems to be very effective at preventing these types of massacres from happening.

I'd be interested in seeing if it comes out that the perp in question here didn't demonstrate any red flags before he suddenly snapped.

If indeed he was on a psychiatric treatment plan or off his meds, that might explain a few things. If anyone noticed anything.

As we've discussed before in this forum, it might be helpful to improve mental health services in the community, so these types of nutcases can be detected sooner and hopefully treated (or locked up in a mental hospital) if they exhibit serious signs of being a credible danger to others.

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

Quote Originally Posted by l921428x View Post
    A certain amount? Now that is funny from someone that says they are tired of this shit.

I guess the smear Trump 24/7 station MSNBC, the interpret every single word out of trumps mouth 24/7 vs their glowing coverage of the Muslim king and deliberate ignoring of true scandals by Hillary and the Obama administration went right by LAGC...... That would be the certain amount apparently.

Team Gunsnet Platinum 06/2016 ltorlo64's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sevlex View Post
    I just read he was dishonorably discharged from the Air Force in 2014. If true then how did he legally come to own his AR?
    It is pretty hard to get a dishonorable discharge and most people outside the military, and many inside, don't know the difference in the types of discharges. He could have been given a general or an admin discharge for misconduct, it is not an honorable discharge, but it is also not a dishonorable discharge. I wonder if this is more what happened to end his service.
    "Nothing ever gets so bad that government "help" can't make it worse." Pat Garrett, March 22, 2014

"HATE IS GOOD, WHEN ITS DIRECTED AT EVIL." PROBASCO, April 20, 2012

I tried to push the envelope, but found that it was stationery.

Have you heard about the new corduroy pillows? They're making head lines!

NRA Endowment Member

Team Gunsnet Platinum 06/2016 ltorlo64's Avatar

Ok, so scratch my last post. Turns out that this guy did get a Bad Conduct Discharge after spending 12 months in jail for assaulting his wife and child. This should have been a felony conviction besides the Discharge which should have been Other than Honorable. Both of which should be disqualifying on a background check. This article states that the murderer lied on the background check, though I am not sure how they would know that, and that he listed his address in Colorado while buying the gun in Texas. Seems like somehow he fell through the cracks. Also seems like he at least knew the area as his MIL had an address in the town.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/11/05/us/dev...ect/index.html
    "Nothing ever gets so bad that government "help" can't make it worse." Pat Garrett, March 22, 2014

"HATE IS GOOD, WHEN ITS DIRECTED AT EVIL." PROBASCO, April 20, 2012

I tried to push the envelope, but found that it was stationery.

Have you heard about the new corduroy pillows? They're making head lines!

NRA Endowment Member

Team GunsNet Bronze 07/2011 T2K's Avatar

I saw a reputable (local TX news station) report that he bought the rifle at a San Antonio gunstore in 2016, implying he passed the NICS. His military discharge and criminal charge statuses are unclear to me, not sure whether he should have been in the NICS denied database or not? I would hope so!

Site Admin & **Team Gunsnet Silver 12/2012** Richard Simmons's Avatar

FNC just reported that the suspect was denied a TX carry permit.
    Gunsnet member since 1999
    USN 1978-86
    BCCI Life Member #2068

•" We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. " George Orwell

I will bet it was a private sale. If it was Caty bar the door. This is why I will not sell
    to someone that does not have a current carry permit.

But if it was a private sale it will be Wash. state type stuff and now the mental health aspect.
    Who will use what to decide for you.

be the heat..

Site Admin & **Team Gunsnet Silver 12/2012** Richard Simmons's Avatar

ATF just stated all three firearms were purchased by the shooter and they are reviewing his discharge. Sounds like he passed the background checks. If a private sale I doubt they would know if he purchased them. A Glock 9mm and a Ruger .22 pistol were found in the car.

ATF just said he purchased four firearms over the last four years. Two in Colorado and two in Texas.
    Last edited by Richard Simmons; 11-06-2017 at 11:34 AM.
    Gunsnet member since 1999
    USN 1978-86
    BCCI Life Member #2068

•" We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. " George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Simmons View Post
    ATF just stated all three firearms were purchased by the shooter and they are reviewing his discharge. Sounds like he passed the background checks. If a private sale I doubt they would know if he purchased them. A Glock 9mm and a Ruger .22 pistol were found in the car.

ATF just said he purchased four firearms over the last four years. Two in Colorado and two in Texas.
    I thought domestic violence was an instant disqualifier. If it got him thrown out if the airforce it must have been pretty bad.

New Details Emerge About Texas Church Massacre — Killer Devin Kelley Deceived Hunting Store To Buy Gun
    http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017...store-buy-gun/

muslims like baptist church posts for some reason.jpg

This is going on this is a factual incident ie not another sandy hoax or false vegas made for tv production.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

sutherland-2-shooter-tweet.jpg
    http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/20...land-massacre/

The witness in the video says a Chris Ward shot his entire family before shooting up the church with Kelley.
    Last edited by 5.56NATO; 11-06-2017 at 04:17 PM.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast