Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I wonder what is really going on in Saudi Arabia?

ours has been $2.69 forever- thanks Rinos.
    PRAISE KEK
    FATHER OF CHAOS
    BRINGER OF DAY
    IN THY WEBBED HANDS WE PLACE OUR FAITH
    SHADILAY, SHADILAY!

Yesterday, prices varied from $2.579 to $2.679. This morning, at least 2 stations I went by were $2.549 - or less. A mere 90 minutes later, these same stations were BACK UP to $2.699 !!
    WTF?!?!?!?!
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

All I can say is try to keep your tank full till this blows over, because if it pops gas will go insane.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Muzz killing Muzz..........Shiite vs. Sunni. That's gonna make for some good, cheap entertainment.

Let the carnage begin!
    Usually sufferers of paraphilic infantilism are proud of their condition. Kinda like being a liberal. Your mental flaws are there for the entire world to see, and you're damned proud of it. - tank_monkey

I suspect Israel is providing saud with int on Iran and motivating them to attack. I mean, Iran is behind every wall sauds find themselves frustrated in their foreign interventions. The downside to this is Russia has a military treaty with Iran, whoever attacks Iran can expect Russian intervention. Right now it looks like there's a breathing space due to transfer/consolidation of power, the old king saud is allegedly going to abdicate and leave the throne of sand to his son. Then after he's killed or otherwise neutralised his local opposition, the fireworks might begin. Right now he's in great danger as his close by enemies are many.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12