Thread: Trying to find Al Franken commenting on the Moore allegations

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

Trying to find Al Franken commenting on the Moore allegations

That would be rich!!!!!!! The hypocrisy of the RINO's and Craps never ends. PHOTO proof, will McConnell be asking Franken to step down? It just never ends.

Damn, sex scandals all over the place. Hollywood. Washington. Alabama. Is there anyone pure?

Media is having a feeding frenzy and field day, the witchhunt is on. "Sex predators" everywhere. Ratings are through the roof.

Hide yo kids, hide yo wife... Roy Moore is coming for your daughter tonight.
    "That tyranny has all the vices both of democracy and oligarchy is evident. As of oligarchy so of tyranny, the end is wealth; (for by wealth only can the tyrant maintain either his guard or his luxury). Both mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of their arms." -- Aristotle, Book V, 350 B.C.E

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    I never was able to laugh at an Al Franken comedy sketch, but when I heard the accusations against him, my sides hurts. What now democrat hypocrites?

Now McConnell is calling for an ethics investigation into Franken.

How much do you want to bet Franken falls on his own sword, paving the way for the Senate to EXPEL Roy Moore for the same before he even gets seated? (That is, assuming he still wins that Alabama special election next month...)
    "That tyranny has all the vices both of democracy and oligarchy is evident. As of oligarchy so of tyranny, the end is wealth; (for by wealth only can the tyrant maintain either his guard or his luxury). Both mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of their arms." -- Aristotle, Book V, 350 B.C.E

Quote Originally Posted by LAGC View Post

How much do you want to bet Franken falls on his own sword, paving the way for the Senate to EXPEL Roy Moore for the same before he even gets seated? (That is, assuming he still wins that Alabama special election next month...)
    The party of no morals does not fall on the sword they just circle the wagons.

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

I like the image of Franken falling on a sword.

Guns Network Contributor 03/2015 jakebrake's Avatar

you give franken far too much credit. that scumbag will do no such thing.

Guns Network Contributor 03/2015 jakebrake's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Altarboy View Post
    I prefer the image of him falling into a woodchipper.

Quote Originally Posted by Altarboy View Post
    How about him on a roasting spit, being turned and basted by his accusers?
    'nut - I didn't find any humor in his monologues either.
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Damn, sex scandals all over the place. Hollywood. Washington. Alabama. Is there anyone pure?

Media is having a feeding frenzy and field day, the witchhunt is on. "Sex predators" everywhere. Ratings are through the roof.

Hide yo kids, hide yo wife... Roy Moore is coming for your daughter tonight.
    And you don't think the Moore allegations 40 years ago coming out 4 weeks before Moore was going to handily win don't have the Rino's and Craps handprints all over them. Lets see, Moore attacks this girl at 16, but then she wants him to sign her yearbook....... Didn't see the back tracking on even the left media about the validity of the year book signing either huh? Franken admitted it, photo evidence too, all that talk about expelling Moore over extremely suspect last minute allegations while the guy has been in the public view for 40 years, now disappears since a crap got caught, now it's just an ethics investigation........ Craps like Kennedy, Menedez, Franken, Rangel they can just say I'm sorry and it's all over they get to stay...... Fucking swamp, ruled by the Democrap wing of the Republican party and the Crap party.

Quote Originally Posted by blacksheep View Post
    The party of no morals does not fall on the sword they just circle the wagons.
    With the media's help too and the fing rinos masquerading as Republicans.

Surely Franken must have commented in public about the Moore allegations........ I so want to see it. Must have been sanitized, I found my other Crap Senator Klobachar commenting on expelling Moore, not a peep about expelling Franken with actual proof. Weird how that morality is so flexible with craps and rinos

Quote Originally Posted by 1 Patriot-of-many View Post
    With the media's help too and the fing rinos masquerading as Republicans.
    Like this guy

http://www.metroweekly.com/2017/11/a...ex-man-office/
    A married Ohio Republican who touted his Christian conservatism has been forced to resign after he was caught having sex with a man in his office.

I heard the other day Rush mentioned that at the time of the allegations were to have occurred Moore was a democrat so maybe they are true
    For peace of mind, resign as general manager of the universe