Thread: IVanka Trump

IVanka Trump

Quoted from the Washington Times:

Ivanka Trump didn’t mince words when asked about the sexual misconduct scandal surrounding Alabama GOP Senate candidate Roy Moore.
    “There’s a special place in hell for people who prey on children,” the first daughter and adviser to the president told The Associated Press in an interview published Wednesday afternoon.
    “I’ve yet to see a valid explanation and I have no reason to doubt the victims’ accounts,” she said.

I thought that the constant inane First Lady comments ended with the departure of the Wookie. Apparently not.

No reason to doubt the [so called] victims accounts she says. Well what about the 40 years of silence and the accusation surfacing right before an election - an election that at the time of the accusations polls indicated Moore was ahead by 11 points? I can only think of one reason why this woman should open her mouth.

Team Gunsnet Platinum 06/2016 ltorlo64's Avatar

I can think of one reason to doubt the accounts, the person accused has denied them and has no history of being dishonest. In fact, from what little I know if Judge Moore his is known for being very honest. This does not mean that he is being honest now, but it does mean we should withhold judgment until it has been investigated. And just because he is being investigated does not disqualify him from running. If evidence is found outside of the accusations he should be held accountable. If none is found, then it is left to each of us to decide.
    Last edited by ltorlo64; 11-20-2017 at 08:47 PM.
    "Nothing ever gets so bad that government "help" can't make it worse." Pat Garrett, March 22, 2014

"HATE IS GOOD, WHEN ITS DIRECTED AT EVIL." PROBASCO, April 20, 2012

I tried to push the envelope, but found that it was stationery.

Have you heard about the new corduroy pillows? They're making head lines!

NRA Endowment Member

Quote Originally Posted by ltorlo64 View Post
    ... If evidence is found outside of the accusations he should be held accountable. If none if found, then it is left to each of us to decide.
    I have made a quick decision. Yesterday I contributed to his campaign. If we get some people like Moore in Congress maybe the Republican circle jerk will stop.

Quote Originally Posted by jet3534 View Post
    I have made a quick decision. Yesterday I contributed to his campaign. If we get some people like Moore in Congress maybe the Republican circle jerk will stop.
    I do not fault that decision!
    "Nothing ever gets so bad that government "help" can't make it worse." Pat Garrett, March 22, 2014

NRA Endowment Member

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    So nice living in a country where the accused is guilty until proven innocent, and even then it wouldn't matter. So much for the rule of law.

Site Admin & **Team Gunsnet Silver 12/2012** Richard Simmons's Avatar

That's the problem. There is no rule of law in this case. AFAIK none of the "crimes" Moore has been accused of are prosecutable probably due to the statute of limitations. There might be possible civil litigation but I doubt it. This is strictly going to be tried in the court of public opinion. I don't know who's telling the truth but I agree the length of time that has passed and the timing to come forward by the "victims" is highly suspect.

Also Ivanka is the daughter not the wife.
    Gunsnet member since 1999
    USN 1978-86
    BCCI Life Member #2068

•" We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. " George Orwell

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by imanaknut View Post
    So nice living in a country where the accused is guilty until proven innocent, and even then it wouldn't matter. So much for the rule of law.
    It's just a tactic of the Left. Throw out accusations, whether true or false, and let the public convict them. No need for the allegation to be true, the accusation is enough.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Site Admin & **Team Gunsnet Silver 12/2012** Richard Simmons's Avatar

It would cost some big bucks but Moore should sue for slander or defamation of character or what ever is applicable if the allegations are false. What I find odd is that if Moore had a thing for young girls that just doesn't go away yet it seems like his accusers are all reporting things that supposedly occurred 3-4 decades ago. Seems like there would be a whole lot more coming forward. I just don't see him stopping that kind of behavior cold turkey.
    Gunsnet member since 1999
    USN 1978-86
    BCCI Life Member #2068

•" We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. " George Orwell

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Simmons View Post
    It would cost some big bucks but Moore should sue for slander or defamation of character or what ever is applicable if the allegations are false. What I find odd is that if Moore had a thing for young girls that just doesn't go away yet it seems like his accusers are all reporting things that supposedly occurred 3-4 decades ago. Seems like there would be a whole lot more coming forward. I just don't see him stopping that kind of behavior cold turkey.
    Things like this need to be done so that, in the future, fake, wanna-be accusers might think twice about following the Left's agenda. Once it becomes "normal" for the accused to seek monetary damages, through the court system, there would be less and less of this type of ploy. At the top of that list should be Harry Reed.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

Quote Originally Posted by jet3534 View Post
    You know I've been thinking about that myself. You just pushed me off the fence. Sorry, Last minute before he destroys the democrap in the election accusations after 40 years smells really bad. To top it off, McConnell and crew spending 30 Million trying to defeat him and calling for kicking him out of the Senate if he wins, but then AL Franken with admitted problems suddenly turns into "ethics investigation" for him, No expulsion for admitted problems........ DDSS Democrat Double Standard Syndrome The Rino's need to go. Fed up with the republican wing of the democrap party. Just sent him $50
    Last edited by 1 Patriot-of-many; 11-21-2017 at 11:08 AM.

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

That year book deal is a lawsuit in waiting..... From what I've read most if not all have democrat ties too. I hope the hell he sicks some private investigators on them and sues the shit over that year book. Girl claims to be groped at 16, but then asks him to sign her yearbook? Then the writing doesn't match, and the year book is signed in the winter? They must really think the media is going to cover for them to be so brazen.
    Last edited by 1 Patriot-of-many; 11-21-2017 at 11:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    Things like this need to be done so that, in the future, fake, wanna-be accusers might think twice about following the Left's agenda. Once it becomes "normal" for the accused to seek monetary damages, through the court system, there would be less and less of this type of ploy. At the top of that list should be Harry Reed.
    The problem is the bar for slander is very high for "public" figures, meaning you can say almost anything about them and it is not slander. The same thing came into play when Zimmerman sued NBC for slander for doctoring the video and tapes prior to airing them. The judge ruled against Zimmerman because he was a "public figure" and had thereby has less slander protections than normal citizens.

NRA Endowment Member

I thought that the constant inane First Lady comments ended with the departure of the Wookie. Apparently not.

Ivanka is his daughter..........

” the first daughter and adviser to the president told The Associated Press
    While no one ever listens to me,
    I am constantly being told to be quiet.

In a world of snowflakes,
    be the heat..

That's the problem. There is no rule of law in this case. AFAIK none of the "crimes" Moore has been accused of are prosecutable probably due to the statute of limitations. There might be possible civil litigation but I doubt it. This is strictly going to be tried in the court of public opinion. I don't know who's telling the truth but I agree the length of time that has passed and the timing to come forward by the "victims" is highly suspect.

Also Ivanka is the daughter not the wife.
    Yep. Not sure why I initially thought she was Trumps wife. I should have instantly known it was the daughter who (along with her husband) seems to be derailing the agenda Trump ran on.

Forum Administrator Schuetzenman's Avatar

The More thing reminds me of the Herman Cain accuser. Once he dropped out of the race, the woman and Gloria Allred disappeared like morning fog burning off. This guy has run for offices 8 times and now after 40 years these women decide they need to speak up. It smells like to me. If I was in Alabama I would vote for him.

There is a lot of good info on Breitbart about how the accusations against Moore are becoming very questionable, i.e., bogus. Naturally this info is not being desiminated by the drive-by media. The Washington Post has now assumed the role of "Squealer" in Animal Farm.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...ons-roy-moore/

It would prosper the nation if President Trump got rid of javanka, the gold sachs shills, mcmaster, and the rest of the swamp creatures lurking in the cabinet.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    It would prosper the nation if President Trump got rid of javanka, the gold sachs shills, mcmaster, and the rest of the swamp creatures lurking in the cabinet.
    And my ass would add you to the list. but like them you ain't leaving.
    While no one ever listens to me,
    I am constantly being told to be quiet.

In a world of snowflakes,
    be the heat..