Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Flynn May Be Cooperating With Mueller

Team Gunsnet Platinum 06/2016 ltorlo64's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LAGC View Post
    Oh, I have no doubt, if Hillary was in there right now, she'd be under just as much heat. There was no love between her and Comey. (Whom she blamed in her book for costing her the election.)

And wasn't it Matt Lauer throwing softball questions to Trump, while grilling Hillary repeatedly over those scrubbed e-mails?

I'm just not so sure the MSM is really as partisan as you make out. The bottom line for them is: scandal sells. Sensationalism sells.

I mean, look how they went after Anthony Weiner. And are going after Franken and Conyers now. You'd think if they were really in bed with the Democrats, they wouldn't keep throwing Democrats under the bus as well.
    The MSM didn't go after Weiner until it was so obvious that he was lying that they had to. Franken and Conyers were both treated quite softly until there was public outcry about how the reporting was being handled. I agree that they will throw people under the bus for money, but if it is someone they ideologically agree with they won't do it until their hands are forced.

I do not think that Clinton would be under just as much heat because the MSM would not be doing their best to undermine her. Think about it, they would be living the dream. Another president who is "first" and one that wants the same things they do! With little negative reporting there would be no call for a special prosecutor from any member of Congress. And if there were it would not be covered so the electorate would not be contacting Congress to push for one. No, it would be much different, closer to what it was when Obama was president and the MSM just closed their eyes to the acts of obstruction. Look at how they reported on her e-mail server. Most people, because of the way it was reported, think she was using something like Hotmail that just happened to be in her house. They don't realize the thought that went into putting it in the house so that before any FOIA request or warrant could be issued the server could be wiped (which if I remember right, it was). No, not the same at all.

As for why Lauer didn't question Trump harder. Seems like now we know the answer. I don't think Trump would have held back on accusing Lauer and he knew it. Shows another reason why it was right for Lauer to be fired.
    "Nothing ever gets so bad that government "help" can't make it worse." Pat Garrett, March 22, 2014

"HATE IS GOOD, WHEN ITS DIRECTED AT EVIL." PROBASCO, April 20, 2012

I tried to push the envelope, but found that it was stationery.

Have you heard about the new corduroy pillows? They're making head lines!

NRA Endowment Member

Site Admin & **Team Gunsnet Silver 12/2012** Richard Simmons's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LAGC View Post
    It sounds like ABC only got part of the details wrong. It was a "senior official in the Trump Administration" who ordered Flynn to contact the Russians, sources say.

ABC erroneously interpreted that to mean Trump himself, but other sources are suggesting it was actually Kushner.

I think we're going to be hearing a lot more about Jared in the coming weeks ahead.
    I don't believe they are supposed to "interpret" but rather to report the facts. That's the problem with biased/agenda driven reporting. Even FNC has bias which is why I try to do my own research rather than just jump on the bandwagon that's going in the direction I favor.
    Gunsnet member since 1999
    USN 1978-86
    BCCI Life Member #2068

•" We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. " George Orwell

Team GunsNetwork PLATINUM 10/2012 rci2950's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Simmons View Post
    I don't believe they are supposed to "interpret" but rather to report the facts. That's the problem with biased/agenda driven reporting. Even FNC has bias which is why I try to do my own research rather than just jump on the bandwagon that's going in the direction I favor.

This is why they are under the entertainment cetegory now. They make no effort to hide it. Most people are just too stupid to accept it.
    Gunsnet member since 2002
    Salt Water Cowboy - Dolphin 38

Team GunsNet Silver 03/2014 sevlex's Avatar

Even CNN is reporting that Flynn got the ok to contact the rooskies from Bammy.

Which means this whole thing has been a double cheese nothingburger.
    Telling the truth is treason in an empire of lies.

WWG1WGA

Nothing good ever comes from a pinched sphincter

Obama Admin Reportedly Approved General Flynn Calls with Russian Ambassador
    http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017...an-ambassador/

A top FBI agent at the center of both the Clinton email and Trump-Russia investigations was removed from Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s team for exchanging derogatory text messages about the president with a colleague.
    And according to The Washington Post, Strzok exchanged the messages with Lisa Page, an FBI lawyer who was also assigned to and later removed from Mueller’s team. Strzok and Page, who works for FBI deputy director Andrew McCabe, were reportedly having an extramarital affair.
    http://dailycaller.com/2017/12/02/fb...text-messages/

DOJ Launches ‘Mystery Investigation’ As Details About ‘Extramarital Affair’ Involving Fired Mueller Aide Emerge
    The special counsel, Robert S. Mueller III, removed a top F.B.I. agent from his investigation into Russian election meddling after the Justice Department’s inspector general began examining whether the agent had sent text messages that expressed anti-Trump political views, according to three people briefed on the matter. The agent, Peter Strzok, is considered one of the most experienced and trusted F.B.I. counterintelligence investigators. He helped lead the investigation into whether Hillary Clinton mishandled classified information on her private email account, and then played a major role in the investigation into links between President Trump’s campaign and Russia. […] The people briefed on the case said the transfer followed the discovery of text messages in which Mr. Strzok and a colleague reacted to news events, like presidential debates, in ways that could appear critical of Mr. Trump.
    http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017...ueller-emerge/

POTUS Trump Brushes Off General Flynn Guilty Plea: ‘No Collusion — We’re Very Happy’
    http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017...n-happy-video/
    Last edited by 5.56NATO; 12-02-2017 at 02:57 PM.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Quote Originally Posted by sevlex View Post
    Even CNN is reporting that Flynn got the ok to contact the rooskies from Bammy.

Which means this whole thing has been a double cheese nothingburger.
    Actually, they are reporting that the current White House is saying that General Flynn was given the OK by the previous White House, not that it actually happened. I can see this being a matter of contention. For example, Flynn could have called the sitting National Security Advisor (NSA) and tell him he is going to call various governments and the sitting NSA cannot say much more than "OK". That is not saying "OK, you have my permission", it is more of an acknowledgement that is it going to happen as the NSA can't tell him to not call. If something like this happened, it would be interesting in many ways. It would have given the previous administration reason to record and leak that very call as they knew it was going to happen and they would not have to search for it. It also brings to question why the previous administration didn't come out and say, "yeah, we weren't happy but we were informed that contact was going to be made." It may not provide all the cover that Trump supporters are looking for but it could provide enough to show that the Obama administration and the MSM are still working together.
    "Nothing ever gets so bad that government "help" can't make it worse." Pat Garrett, March 22, 2014

NRA Endowment Member

Quote Originally Posted by rci2950 View Post
    nope. they will do their usual and just not talk about it anymore. Let people continue to think the worst.

Trump calls it fake news. Either way. They know what they are doing.
    Interesting. ABC just suspended Brian Ross for 4 weeks without pay for the story. Maybe the MSM is starting to get it.

https://www.thewrap.com/abc-news-sus...e-immediately/

NRA Endowment Member

Team GunsNetwork PLATINUM 10/2012 rci2950's Avatar

Brian Ross should do the honorable thing and drink the hemlock.
    Gunsnet member since 2002
    Salt Water Cowboy - Dolphin 38

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123