Thread: LMAO! Amazon’s Alexa is a CRAZY SJW LIBERAL!

Wink LMAO! Amazon’s Alexa is a CRAZY SJW LIBERAL!

"Alexa, who is Jesus Christ?"

"That tyranny has all the vices both of democracy and oligarchy is evident. As of oligarchy so of tyranny, the end is wealth; (for by wealth only can the tyrant maintain either his guard or his luxury). Both mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of their arms." -- Aristotle, Book V, 350 B.C.E

Seriously though, who in their right mind would voluntarily bring one of those fancy audio spy devices into their homes? Listening to everything you say within earshot?

NSA is licking their chops right about now...

Good grief.
    "That tyranny has all the vices both of democracy and oligarchy is evident. As of oligarchy so of tyranny, the end is wealth; (for by wealth only can the tyrant maintain either his guard or his luxury). Both mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of their arms." -- Aristotle, Book V, 350 B.C.E

I don't want one
    Had a chance for a free one when I finally got off dial up this summer
    First time high speed offered here for me
    I went with a kindle fire which was the second option
    Haven't used it either

Anyway I went to the youtube page instead of watching it here
    I did enjoy it but this was on the sidebar
    Kind of took the fun out of it but glad I caught it

Last edited by Full Otto; 11-26-2017 at 11:44 PM.
    For peace of mind, resign as general manager of the universe

Ah, so Steven Crowder caught doctoring audio and making fake news again.

Nice catch, Otto. I should have known that was pretty far-fetched, even for Amazon.

Still wouldn't be caught dead with having one of those things inside my house though.

Team GunsNetwork PLATINUM 10/2012 rci2950's Avatar

You do know that if you have any android devices, the nsa has back doored those as well and can listen at their leisure...

I bought google minis for christmas presents for a bunch of family members. It's not as big a deal as you think. Plus if they want to listen to my 4 year old rambling about bumble bees then power to them.
    Last edited by rci2950; 11-27-2017 at 07:20 PM.
    Gunsnet member since 2002
    Salt Water Cowboy - Dolphin 38

Well, I still use an old Java-based "dumbphone" that can only do voice and text for my cellular service needs.

No fancy, schmancy "smart" apps or voice-activated crap for me.

I know a lot of folks figure "if you got nothing to hide, you got nothing to fear" -- but I figure if the government is going to snoop, no need to make it any easier for them then it has to be.

Contributor 02/2014 FunkyPertwee's Avatar

Never care for Crowder myself. Probably another fake controlled opposition.

And obviously the NSA listening devices advertised for the hands free control of computer applications is the dumbest thing ever. Guess that's what a century of public education and tap water does to a society.
    "I'm fucking furious, I'm violently angry, and I like it. If you don't know what that feels like then I feel bad for you"

Team GunsNetwork PLATINUM 10/2012 rci2950's Avatar

fake video. Has to be. The google assistant says he is a jewish preacher and religious leader who is the basis for christianity...
    Gunsnet member since 2002
    Salt Water Cowboy - Dolphin 38

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

One thing I never understood is why like say during the Hillary investigation did not the FBI or congress simply subpoena the NSA for those 30,000 emails she deleted(charge of obstruction here at the least)

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 1 Patriot-of-many View Post
    One thing I never understood is why like say during the Hillary investigation did not the FBI or congress simply subpoena the NSA for those 30,000 emails she deleted(charge of obstruction here at the least)
    That's an easy one.

obama was president and he controlled everything, plus the anti-American media was in his pocket. If anyone spoke out, they would be called a racist. If any tried to leak info, they were threatened or killed, and most of all the govt. agencies were headed by obama appointees, loyal to him instead of the Constitution.

No matter what happened, everything was controlled from the top.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Quote Originally Posted by 1 Patriot-of-many View Post
    I don't think the NSA answers to the FBI.

The Deep State has its own agenda, and takes orders from no one.