Thread: Poor Matt Lauer

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

Poor Matt Lauer

http://money.cnn.com/2017/11/29/medi...uer/index.html

He is the latest to go down in flames over sexual harassment.

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

Wondering when the Judge moore voting is over, whether all these sexual harassment stories suddenly stop.... I bet yes if he loses.

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    This is starting to get interesting. I wonder when we will have a male accusing a female of harassment?

I wonder how long before females run everything because virtually all men in the spotlight are out of a job?

Not being sexist, I believe that if anyone is correct for the job, so be it, but I believe no person is self made who unmakes others.

Quote Originally Posted by 1 Patriot-of-many View Post
    Wondering when the Judge moore voting is over, whether all these sexual harassment stories suddenly stop.... I bet yes if he loses.
    I wonder if enough lose there jobs or office creating a precedent that there's someone in the wings waiting to accuse Trump
    He does have a history that was brought up in the campaign
    A stretch maybe since he did get elected with people knowing this, but could tie up even more valuable time to try and accomplish something
    For peace of mind, resign as general manager of the universe

Awww, Ain't that tooo bad.
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Forum Administrator Schuetzenman's Avatar

They surprise me that they acted this fast.

Anyone surprised ? He belongs to the party of zero morals, they think everyone is a filthy piece of shit like themselves.

Forum Administrator Schuetzenman's Avatar

Latest information is he kept a bag of sex toys in his office closet.

He also kept a switch under his desk, so he could remotely lock the office door.

Women would come into his office and he'd drop trou. Sounds like a pretty toxic work environment to me.

Now Bette Midler is accusing Geraldo Rivera, who defended Lauer. Fox News may soon fire him as well.

Last edited by LAGC; 11-30-2017 at 08:04 PM.
    "That tyranny has all the vices both of democracy and oligarchy is evident. As of oligarchy so of tyranny, the end is wealth; (for by wealth only can the tyrant maintain either his guard or his luxury). Both mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of their arms." -- Aristotle, Book V, 350 B.C.E

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

That switch thingy under the desk is not a bad idea.

Team GunsNet Silver 07/2011 Sherman's Avatar

The slime of the long time entertainment business and the democrats is coming out. GOOD! The immorally corrupt only support the same. I hope they burn.

Hillary Clinton Gloats at Matt Lauer’s Downfall: ‘Every Day I Believe More in Karma’
    http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...more-in-karma/

So why would killary relish Laurer's downfall?

Now comes a report that, following the NBC broadcast of the Commander-in-Chief forum, Clinton had a meltdown that included:
    …throwing a water glass at a staffer – narrowly missing her head, and demanding that Matt Lauer be fired! She was overheard threatening executives at NBC saying, “If we lose, we all go down and that Fascist F**k will have us swinging from nooses. What the f**k is wrong with you idiots?”
    https://personalliberty.com/hillary-clinton-meltdown/
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Apparently poor Matt isn't the only journo to feel the wrath of killary;
    The Men Who Cost Clinton the Election
    Many of the male journalists who stand accused of sexual harassment were on the forefront of covering the presidential race between Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump. Matt Lauer interviewed Mrs. Clinton and Mr. Trump in an official “commander-in-chief forum” for NBC. He notoriously peppered and interrupted Mrs. Clinton with cold, aggressive, condescending questions hyper-focused on her emails, only to pitch softballs at Mr. Trump and treat him with gentle collegiality a half-hour later. Mark Halperin and Charlie Rose set much of the televised political discourse on the race, interviewing other pundits, opining themselves and obsessing over the electoral play-by-play. Mr. Rose, after the election, took a tone similar to Mr. Lauer’s with Mrs. Clinton — talking down to her, interrupting her, portraying her as untrustworthy. Mr. Halperin was a harsh critic of Mrs. Clinton, painting her as ruthless and corrupt, while going surprisingly easy on Mr. Trump. The reporter Glenn Thrush, currently on leave from The New York Times because of sexual harassment allegations, covered Mrs. Clinton’s 2008 campaign when he was at Newsday and continued to write about her over the next eight years for Politico.
    https://www.nytimes.com/2017/12/01/o...y-clinton.html
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    Apparently poor Matt isn't the only journo to feel the wrath of killary;
    The Men Who Cost Clinton the Election
    Many of the male journalists who stand accused of sexual harassment were on the forefront of covering the presidential race between Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump. Matt Lauer interviewed Mrs. Clinton and Mr. Trump in an official “commander-in-chief forum” for NBC. He notoriously peppered and interrupted Mrs. Clinton with cold, aggressive, condescending questions hyper-focused on her emails, only to pitch softballs at Mr. Trump and treat him with gentle collegiality a half-hour later. Mark Halperin and Charlie Rose set much of the televised political discourse on the race, interviewing other pundits, opining themselves and obsessing over the electoral play-by-play. Mr. Rose, after the election, took a tone similar to Mr. Lauer’s with Mrs. Clinton — talking down to her, interrupting her, portraying her as untrustworthy. Mr. Halperin was a harsh critic of Mrs. Clinton, painting her as ruthless and corrupt, while going surprisingly easy on Mr. Trump. The reporter Glenn Thrush, currently on leave from The New York Times because of sexual harassment allegations, covered Mrs. Clinton’s 2008 campaign when he was at Newsday and continued to write about her over the next eight years for Politico.
    https://www.nytimes.com/2017/12/01/o...y-clinton.html
    Actually, it's not just journalists....Hitlary hates everyone!
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

All Americans are hated but some are hated more.
    Animal Farm.....
    While no one ever listens to me,
    I am constantly being told to be quiet.

In a world of snowflakes,
    be the heat..