Thread: Iran ‘Will Not Tolerate’ Trump Jerusalem ‘Violation’: Rouhani

Iran ‘Will Not Tolerate’ Trump Jerusalem ‘Violation’: Rouhani

Iran “will not tolerate a violation of Islamic sanctities,” he said. “Muslims must stand united against this major plot.”

Rouhani was speaking at a gathering of officials and dignitaries from Islamic countries, who happened to be meeting in Tehran for events aimed at promoting Muslim unity, marking the anniversary of the birth of prophet Mohammed.
    http://www.breitbart.com/jerusalem/2...ation-rouhani/

LOL!
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Phuk islamists.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

I am curious to see what comes of all this muslim butthurt.

Quote Originally Posted by Altarboy View Post
    I am curious to see what comes of all this muslim butthurt.
    Nothing more than usual. muslims are always butthurt and angry. Blowing things up and killing innocent people is their behavioral norm.

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Freedom isn't free.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

F these clowns, bring it you limp dicks.

The question that comes to mind is just how long it will be before either Iran tries to nuke Israel OR Israel gets intel that they are ABOUT to get nuked and takes "pre-emptive action" to stop it before it starts.
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Erdogan, the wannabe caliph of islam, says this will not do and is calling his mobros together for a powow to decide what fate America must suffer. Meanwhile, the "palestinians", who oddly enough share dna with Syrians and other arabs, are rioting.

Lol imagine it all breaking loose at the same time, Russia and Georgia, Russia and Ukraine, China and Taiwan, China and India, China and USA, NK and USA and SK, Pakistan and India, the world will be spent in two weeks.

Car Runs Over Pedestrians Near World Trade Center; Six Reported Wounded
    http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017...three-wounded/
    wonder if these perps i mean drivers will turn out to be mosloms triggered by a certain embassy in Jerusalem?
    Last edited by 5.56NATO; 12-07-2017 at 05:06 PM.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    Erdogan, the wannabe caliph of islam, says this will not do and is calling his mobros together for a powow to decide what fate America must suffer. Meanwhile, the "palestinians", who oddly enough share dna with Syrians and other arabs, are rioting.
    Too late. We're already suffering.

We have so many Liberals/Leftists/Communists running around that it's painful just knowing they exist. I guess if we really wanted to end our suffering, we'd deport Biden, obama, the Clintons, Nancy, Chuck, and all the rest of them in our government, to their countries and let them suffer some.

Lol imagine it all breaking loose at the same time, Russia and Georgia, Russia and Ukraine, China and Taiwan, China and India, China and USA, NK and USA and SK, Pakistan and India, the world will be spent in two weeks.
    I don't think you have to worry much about NK. Their missiles aren't very accurate and are just as liable to hit their own capital as any other. They might aim for us, but even with the size of our country, they'd still have a hard time hitting it. NK is 99% hot air and their chunky little flat headed leader is trying to out-piss the big boys.

Freedom isn't free.

Pakistan air force chief order: Shoot down US drones
    https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...6.cms?from=mdr

Iran's Revolutionary Guard Sends Formal Message To US Military: Leave Syria Or Else
    Well informed sources have said the commander of the Iranian Revolutionary Guards Corp Brigadier General Haj Qassem Soleimani sent a formal verbal message, via Russia, to the head of the US forces command in Syria, advising him to pull out all US forces to the last soldier “or the doors of hell will open up”.

“My message to the US military command: when the battle against ISIS will end, no American soldier will be tolerated in Syria. I advise you to leave by your own will or you will be forced to it,” said Soleimani to a Russian officer. Soleimani asked the Russian officer to make known the Iranian intentions towards the US: that they will be considered as forces of occupation if these decide to stay in northeast Syria where Kurds and Arab tribes cohabit together.
    http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-1...-syria-or-else

Russian Defense Ministry Reports "Incident" With US F-22 Above Syria
    http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-1...ter-over-syria

The official announcement by Trump regarding Jerusalem has really pissed off the mobros.

The official announcement by Trump regarding Jerusalem has really pissed off the mobros.
    Tough noogies......They’re always pissed off about something. You can’t be a true muslim unless you’re perpetually pissed off about something.

Freedom isn't free.

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Christmas celebration in Bethlehem could get interesting. You would think by now that certain Arabs would have learned by now not to get Israel pissed off.

Over the last couple of days, there were assorted news stories of how the Arabs/Palestineans were going to have a "day of rage" to protest moving the embassy to Jerusalem.
    Since when have the Arabs/Palestineans NOT had a "day of rage"??
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

I was just thinking about how those poor squids in the hitech johnboats surrendered to the Iranian navy during 0bama's watch. I've a feeling next there won't be any surrendering.