Thread: At least 38 senators call on Al Franken to resign

At least 38 senators call on Al Franken to resign

The MSM is moving in for the kill.

Stick a fork in him, he's done.

(He's going to make a public announcement tomorrow.)
    Last edited by LAGC; 12-07-2017 at 01:38 AM.
    "That tyranny has all the vices both of democracy and oligarchy is evident. As of oligarchy so of tyranny, the end is wealth; (for by wealth only can the tyrant maintain either his guard or his luxury). Both mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of their arms." -- Aristotle, Book V, 350 B.C.E

Forum Administrator Schuetzenman's Avatar

Good!

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

I find it interesting that with all the attempts to unseat Trump, it's the Dimocrats who seem to be the ones losing their positions. And, they appear to be doing it to themselves. The Mueller Investigation has turned up nothing on Trump, but a lot of Dims have been exposed for criminal activities.

Hopefully, more indictments will be coming forth against these criminals (including Hitlary and obama).
    Last edited by alismith; 12-07-2017 at 08:28 AM.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

No loss, Our gov crazy Dayton will appoint another like minded far left wacko.

He is on the floor of the Senate, right now. Speaking.....He is shocked and upset the women said something.........He didn't do it, untrue allegations.

He is a champion of women and the wrong picture was painted. Never the less in some weeks he will resign and Trump did say grab pussy.

Now he is talking about the sacrifice he and senators make...... he yields the floor..

Fraken beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    While no one ever listens to me,
    I am constantly being told to be quiet.

In a world of snowflakes,
    be the heat..

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Somehow I don't think he resigned. If I heard the garbage he was spewing correctly, he said he would let everyone know in a few weeks. I bet he is waiting to see about that other election coming up that has a republican running who allegedly did something 40 years ago gets elected.

Funny that he says it must be ok since the people elected him, yet makes a remark obviously at Trump, who if I am not mistaken was also elected by the people?

Ah the double standard of the democrats.

Al of these dems falling on their swords are mere prelude to the media offensive that will demand Trump resign for the same accusations. Franken and Barry Sanders are already calling for Trump to resign. They can't get Trump via the fbi so they will try him in the court of public opinion.

Bernie Sanders: Trump Should ‘Think About Resigning’ Over 2016 ‘Access Hollywood’ Tape
    "We have a POTUS who acknowledged on a tape widely seen all over the country that he's assaulted women, so I would hope maybe the president of the United States might pay attention of what's going on and also think about resigning." -- @SenSanders pic.twitter.com/fy4ucYUEkv
    http://www.breitbart.com/video/2017/...ollywood-tape/
    Last edited by 5.56NATO; 12-07-2017 at 04:49 PM.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    Al of these dems falling on their swords are mere prelude to the media offensive that will demand Trump resign for the same accusations. Franken and Barry Sanders are already calling for Trump to resign. They can't get Trump via the fbi so they will try him in the court of public opinion.

Bernie Sanders: Trump Should ‘Think About Resigning’ Over 2016 ‘Access Hollywood’ Tape
    "We have a POTUS who acknowledged on a tape widely seen all over the country that he's assaulted women, so I would hope maybe the president of the United States might pay attention of what's going on and also think about resigning." -- @SenSanders pic.twitter.com/fy4ucYUEkv
    http://www.breitbart.com/video/2017/...ollywood-tape/
    Ole' Bernie is so far past the edge of reason he's lost sight of it. He's nothing but a brain-damaged Communist. He has no idea of what paying attention even means. Every time he opens his mouth all I hear is a bag of wind blowing around.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Team GunsNet Silver 03/2014 sevlex's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by imanaknut View Post
    Somehow I don't think he resigned. If I heard the garbage he was spewing correctly, he said he would let everyone know in a few weeks.
    That's how I took it.

"I am here to say that I will resign......at an undetermined date in the future".

What a crap-weasel.

Telling the truth is treason in an empire of lies.

WWG1WGA

Nothing good ever comes from a pinched sphincter

Ba Bye shit head.

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

They are only sacrificing him because they get another Crap appointed and then they can get rid of Moore on "higher moral grounds" should he be elected. They are schemers plain and simple. I wouldn't put it in the bank either that Franken actually resigns. If Moore is elected I can already hear the retractions by all those dems and franken himself.

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    Al of these dems falling on their swords are mere prelude to the media offensive that will demand Trump resign for the same accusations.
    That's what I was getting at in the Matt Lauer thread

I wonder now if they looked a little closer into that photo they have of Franken they would find the woman really wasn't asleep
    More of a staged opp she was aware of and probably went along just for fun
    Conveniently pulled from the archives now that it fit's a narrative
    Not that it was planned years ago just convenient
    Even if he does quit he probably wanted out anyway and can get back out in the entertainment circuit
    For peace of mind, resign as general manager of the universe

Quote Originally Posted by Full Otto View Post
    That's what I was getting at in the Matt Lauer thread

I wonder now if they looked a little closer into that photo they have of Franken they would find the woman really wasn't asleep
    More of a staged opp she was aware of and probably went along just for fun
    Conveniently pulled from the archives now that it fit's a narrative
    Not that it was planned years ago just convenient
    Even if he does quit he probably wanted out anyway and can get back out in the entertainment circuit
    Doing what ? mopping up at the local whore house ? This guy is not funny and has never been.

He's just another mentally incompetent dimocrap.