Thread: CNN has to Fix Another Negative Story Aimed At Trump

Team Gunsnet Platinum 06/2016 ltorlo64's Avatar

CNN has to Fix Another Negative Story Aimed At Trump

CNN has not been having a good year. I think we should sue them for false advertising considering their tag line "The most trusted name in news."

http://dailycaller.com/2017/12/11/cn...sia-bombshell/
    "Nothing ever gets so bad that government "help" can't make it worse." Pat Garrett, March 22, 2014

"HATE IS GOOD, WHEN ITS DIRECTED AT EVIL." PROBASCO, April 20, 2012

I tried to push the envelope, but found that it was stationery.

Have you heard about the new corduroy pillows? They're making head lines!

NRA Endowment Member

I wonder how many of these incidents of MSM "mis-reporting" are due to trolls like Project Veritas trying to feed them fake news to see if they can get them to report on it in order to help discredit them?

A Veritas agent just got busted a couple weeks ago trying to get a WaPo reporter to believe she was a Roy Moore victim, but once the reporters did a little bit of sleuthing, they found a GoFundMe page by the actor announcing she was moving to New York to "help the conservative movement expose the lies of the MSM."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/inves...c3a_story.html

Whoops. Busted.

They do serve a purpose though. The MSM really does need to properly vet their sources thoroughly before they go public and "on the record" with stuff, especially bombshell allegations like that.
    "That tyranny has all the vices both of democracy and oligarchy is evident. As of oligarchy so of tyranny, the end is wealth; (for by wealth only can the tyrant maintain either his guard or his luxury). Both mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of their arms." -- Aristotle, Book V, 350 B.C.E

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LAGC View Post
    I wonder how many of these incidents of MSM "mis-reporting" are due to trolls like Project Veritas trying to feed them fake news to see if they can get them to report on it in order to help discredit them?

A Veritas agent just got busted a couple weeks ago trying to get a WaPo reporter to believe she was a Roy Moore victim, but once the reporters did a little bit of sleuthing, they found a GoFundMe page by the actor announcing she was moving to New York to "help the conservative movement expose the lies of the MSM."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/inves...c3a_story.html

Whoops. Busted.

They do serve a purpose though. The MSM really does need to properly vet their sources thoroughly before they go public and "on the record" with stuff, especially bombshell allegations like that.
    The Communist MSM doesn't need any help trying to feed fake news to the masses. All of them suffer from a form of liberal insanity that came to the surface when Hitlary lost the election. They not only bet on a losing horse, but they tried to change the facts to support her as best they could. When they realized (election night) that the people didn't share their hatred of Trump, that put them over the edge.

Since then, they've gone out of their way to create news as they wanted it to be....only to find out that the facts never supported their lies. But, just because they have been caught lying about Trump, over and over, they've only pushed harder with their agenda to derail him.

The Communist media has been shown up for what it is; a "Hollywood-type" studio that creates fictional narratives and passes it off as "news." They've, probably, been doing this for many years, but Trump has caused them to, literally, go insane and no longer care about real news.

They are nothing more than fake outlets, using fake journalists, reporting fake news. I no longer watch national news, nor do I buy USA Today like I used to.

My life is perfectly fine without having to see, or hear, fake news. If I want to watch fictional/fake narratives, I'll go to the movies and be entertained that way. The Communist MSM is no longer entertaining in any way.
    Last edited by alismith; 12-11-2017 at 05:09 PM.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

CNN East Coast Elitist: People Should Trust the Liberal Media Because of its Endless Mistakes
    Mistakes are precisely the reason that people should trust the media…it’s the process of bringing truth to light,” says Atlantic Senior Editor @davidfrum https://t.co/fa4yJLZtIB
    http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017...-mistakes-wth/

They're not mistakes, they're fabrication to an agenda.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Well, at least they are admitting when they've erred.

You'd think if they were really trying to forward an agenda, they would never go back on record and admit they got something wrong.
    "That tyranny has all the vices both of democracy and oligarchy is evident. As of oligarchy so of tyranny, the end is wealth; (for by wealth only can the tyrant maintain either his guard or his luxury). Both mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of their arms." -- Aristotle, Book V, 350 B.C.E

Dumb comment. Would you admit you are stupid? Not ignorant but stupid?
    While no one ever listens to me,
    I am constantly being told to be quiet.

In a world of snowflakes,
    be the heat..

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

You'd think if they were really trying to forward an agenda, they would never go back on record and admit they got something wrong.
    They have to admit their mistakes, it's all they can do when the facts don't support a word of the lies they tell. They figure they can still earn the trust of the people IF they admit it. However, even though they admit it, they are not sorry about running with the fake news reports.

Why are they not afraid of running with their lies?

Because they are doing nothing to stop the fake news. They are sorry today, but they will still print new fake news tomorrow....then apologize for that, then the next day, print more fake news and apologize for that.....ad infinitum.

Their being sorry is related to crocodile tears....it means nothing.

As far a trying to get people to listen to them, that ship sailed a long time ago. No one will ever trust MSM again.

They've shown their colors and they're not red, white, and blue.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    CNN added to their credibility today as a news outlet when they cut from the bombing in downtown NYC to let everyone know how many diet Cokes Trump drinks in a day. That went over well.

Team Gunsnet Platinum 06/2016 ltorlo64's Avatar

They admit when they have erred only when someone else publicly points out that they have erred. It was telling when CNN fired the three reporters earlier this year that they were not fired for reporting something that was biased and factually wrong.

The Post*quoted an unnamed CNN source as saying that the news organization began an investigation into the story and concluded that reporting procedures weren't followed properly.
    https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...afu/430755001/
    "Nothing ever gets so bad that government "help" can't make it worse." Pat Garrett, March 22, 2014

"HATE IS GOOD, WHEN ITS DIRECTED AT EVIL." PROBASCO, April 20, 2012

I tried to push the envelope, but found that it was stationery.

Have you heard about the new corduroy pillows? They're making head lines!

NRA Endowment Member

well they tried.......
    While no one ever listens to me,
    I am constantly being told to be quiet.

In a world of snowflakes,
    be the heat..