Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Alabama is now a blue state.

Team GunsNetwork PLATINUM 10/2012 rci2950's Avatar

Alabama is now a blue state.

well, that sucks i guess.

All it took was for the dems to pay some thot to say Moore touched her 40 years ago.
    Gunsnet member since 2002
    Salt Water Cowboy - Dolphin 38

Team GunsNet Silver 07/2011 Sherman's Avatar

If true, it is just a reminder that we DO have a mental health crisis in this country. Nobody in their right mind would vote for a human being that approves of abortion up to time of delivery. Sick.

The #MeToo movement is on a roll.

After taking out Conyers, Franken, and now Roy Moore... guess who these accusers are targeting next?

Trump's Accusers Call on Congress to Investigate Their Claims

A group of women who have accused Trump of sexual harassment and assault are coming together for the first time to call for a congressional investigation into their claims against the president.

The women will detail their allegations at a press conference Monday morning hosted by Brave New Films, the progressive organization that released a short documentary last month detailing 16 different women's stories about the president's alleged pattern of inappropriate behavior.

During Monday's conference, the women will "share their firsthand accounts of President Trump groping, forcibly kissing, humiliating, and harassing women," according to the press release, and call for Trump to be held accountable for his alleged actions.
    https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/k...r-claims-vgtrn
    Last edited by LAGC; 12-12-2017 at 10:53 PM.
    "That tyranny has all the vices both of democracy and oligarchy is evident. As of oligarchy so of tyranny, the end is wealth; (for by wealth only can the tyrant maintain either his guard or his luxury). Both mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of their arms." -- Aristotle, Book V, 350 B.C.E

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    So nice that we live in a new society, where you are guilty until proven... no, it doesn't matter, you are guilty regardless.

Between the guilty until proven innocent, and the young things that believe they are entitled to everything, we are in serious trouble.

Forum Administrator Schuetzenman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sherman View Post
    If true, it is just a reminder that we DO have a mental health crisis in this country. Nobody in their right mind would vote for a human being that approves of abortion up to time of delivery. Sick.
    Mental health problem or Lucifer is who most people are listening to.

All that happened is the senate lost a vote but with people like mccain that really doesn't
    matter does it?
    While no one ever listens to me,
    I am constantly being told to be quiet.

In a world of snowflakes,
    be the heat..

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

The main problem with this is that the Left paid these women to claim sexual harassment and it worked.

This will embolden them more to use these tactics in the future.

Expect to see much more of this tactic in the near future.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Expect to see much more of this tactic in the near future.
    it's being played both ways, and its pretty obnoxious.

If it hurt your feewings should have spoke up that day, if not- YOU'S A HO!
    PRAISE KEK
    FATHER OF CHAOS
    BRINGER OF DAY
    IN THY WEBBED HANDS WE PLACE OUR FAITH
    SHADILAY, SHADILAY!

Site Admin & **Team Gunsnet Silver 12/2012** Richard Simmons's Avatar

One of the other MSM channels this morning was trumpeting this election as a referendum on Trump and the GOP. All it proves is that a lot of Republicans decided they didn't want to vote for Moore. I'm guessing that in three years when Sessions old term is up Alabama will elect a new Republican senator to replace Jones. Voter turnout was around 40% so a lot of folks stayed home.
    Gunsnet member since 1999
    USN 1978-86
    BCCI Life Member #2068

•" We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. " George Orwell

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

Pretty scary some last minute dems accusations after 40 years can create enough doubt. Even after the one cunt finallly admitted she altered the yearbook. I thought Alabamans were smarter than that. Guess they are the rubes the craps are always calling them.

Team GunsNet Silver 03/2014 sevlex's Avatar

I saw this at 8ch:

Makes you wonder.

Regardless, Moore should get a top-notch attorney to go after Allred and her lying harpies. He now has grounds to sue since their dog & pony show cost him the votes needed to win.

Telling the truth is treason in an empire of lies.

WWG1WGA

Nothing good ever comes from a pinched sphincter

Quote Originally Posted by LAGC View Post
    The #MeToo movement is on a roll.

After taking out Conyers, Franken, and now Roy Moore... guess who these accusers are targeting next?
    That's been the plan all along. Of course maybe with the precedent established it could be used for let's say MLK

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/Jacqu...ry?id=14478321
    Speaking in the months after her husband's assassination, Jacqueline Kennedy was so upset with the Rev. Martin Luther King Jr. that she told a friend and interviewer that she could barely look at images of him.

of course the rumors may not all be true

"It shows you the poisonous … activities of J. Edgar Hoover, and the idea that this is going on at the highest levels of government is really twisted," Caroline Kennedy said.

Maybe they should call to take down all the statues and change the street names
    oh wait that probably wouldn't go over to well

Might shut them up but I doubt it
    For peace of mind, resign as general manager of the universe

Quote Originally Posted by sevlex View Post
    I saw this at 8ch:

Makes you wonder.

Regardless, Moore should get a top-notch attorney to go after Allred and her lying harpies. He now has grounds to sue since their dog & pony show cost him the votes needed to win.

Pretty much as I expected, it will all come out in the wash.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

The Democrats have a Scott Brown story, big deal. I predict that Doug Jones will be defeated in his next election cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by Justin View Post
    The Democrats have a Scott Brown story, big deal. I predict that Doug Jones will be defeated in his next election cycle.
    Yep. Alabama is still a very red state. Just that many Republicans stayed home and sat this election out.

Just like Republican Scott Brown winning in Massachusetts, Democrats won't hold that seat. It was a one-time wonder.
    "That tyranny has all the vices both of democracy and oligarchy is evident. As of oligarchy so of tyranny, the end is wealth; (for by wealth only can the tyrant maintain either his guard or his luxury). Both mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of their arms." -- Aristotle, Book V, 350 B.C.E

Quote Originally Posted by l921428x View Post
    All that happened is the senate lost a vote but with people like mccain that really doesn't
    matter does it?
    McShitstain will be having a cold one with his butt buddy Teddy Kennedy sooner then later by the looks of him.

Quote Originally Posted by blacksheep View Post
    McShitstain will be having a cold one with his butt buddy Teddy Kennedy sooner then later by the looks of him.
    I hope so. I hate democrats running as republicans. And if I hear "my friends" coming from his mouth again I'm going to throw up. The maverick...... Whenever the media calls you the maverick you know he's a scumbag.
    Last edited by 1 Patriot-of-many; 12-17-2017 at 05:37 AM.

Team Gunsnet Platinum 06/2016 ltorlo64's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 1 Patriot-of-many View Post
    I hope so. I hate democrats running as republicans. And if I hear "my friends" coming from his mouth again I'm going to throw up. The maverick...... Whenever the media calls you the maverick you know he's a scumbag.
    Whenever the media calls a Republican a maverick it means they are actually a Democrat who has an R in front of their name.
    "Nothing ever gets so bad that government "help" can't make it worse." Pat Garrett, March 22, 2014

"HATE IS GOOD, WHEN ITS DIRECTED AT EVIL." PROBASCO, April 20, 2012

I tried to push the envelope, but found that it was stationery.

Have you heard about the new corduroy pillows? They're making head lines!

NRA Endowment Member

Something about certain counties having 300 percent voter turnout or something.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Quote Originally Posted by ltorlo64 View Post
    Whenever the media calls a Republican a maverick it means they are actually a Democrat who has an R in front of their name.
    Exactly.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast