Thread: Video proving election fraud happened in Alabama

Team GunsNetwork PLATINUM 10/2012 rci2950's Avatar

Video proving election fraud happened in Alabama

Spread it around. Share it on social media.

Last edited by rci2950; 12-14-2017 at 09:17 AM.
    Gunsnet member since 2002
    Salt Water Cowboy - Dolphin 38

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Rush intimated about this yesterday. He found it interesting that the major Dimocratic strongholds (like large cities) were always last to post their vote totals. He was wondering if they were checking to see if, and how many votes they needed, to supply to generate a win for their candidate (such as voting multiple times, the cemetery vote, etc.)

But, this video shows another way they win...pay, and bus in more voters.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Site Admin & **Team Gunsnet Silver 12/2012** Richard Simmons's Avatar

Thumbs down

Large metropolitan areas are always the last to report, same here in VA. It's about population and how many are still in line after the polls officially close. If you take the comments on the video out of context and disregard the fact that Alabama has had voter ID laws for years and the fact that polls have observers from both parties and the fact the race was so close, (why not win by a margin way past a possible recount) then I guess you could see the video as evidence of voter fraud but it would take some imagination and lack of knowledge to take it at face value. Had the guy said we were bussed in to canvas would it mean the same thing?
    Gunsnet member since 1999
    USN 1978-86
    BCCI Life Member #2068

•" We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. " George Orwell

Team GunsNetwork PLATINUM 10/2012 rci2950's Avatar

Well if they have the resources to bus people in I am sure they had id's from the graveyard for them to fill.
    Gunsnet member since 2002
    Salt Water Cowboy - Dolphin 38

Doubtful. I just find it hard to believe that the Democrats have the power to manipulate election results when ever they want yet 80% of the U.S. population lives in states are completely or partially controlled by Republicans. I guess they only use this power to squeak out a win every once in awhile in Republican strongholds? Still stories like this are more about what folks want to believe than what's plausible. Personally I have no problem understanding why Moore lost. I'm only surprised that as many Republicans voted for him as they did.

When we had our recent election here in VA there was talk about fraud allowing the Democrats to pick up as many seats as they did in our state house. The fact is that from 1900 to 2000, (100 years) VA was controlled by Democrats. It's only been the last 17 years that Republicans have held a majority. I hate the fact we've turned blue but historically that's what VA has been for over a century. It was blue when I got transferred here and it looks like it will be blue when I retire and move to another state.
    USN 1978-86
    BCCI Life Member #2068

•" We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. " George Orwell

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Simmons View Post
    Doubtful. I just find it hard to believe that the Democrats have the power to manipulate election results when ever they want yet 80% of the U.S. population lives in states are completely or partially controlled by Republicans. I guess they only use this power to squeak out a win every once in awhile in Republican strongholds? Still stories like this are more about what folks want to believe than what's plausible. Personally I have no problem understanding why Moore lost. I'm only surprised that as many Republicans voted for him as they did.

When we had our recent election here in VA there was talk about fraud allowing the Democrats to pick up as many seats as they did in our state house. The fact is that from 1900 to 2000, (100 years) VA was controlled by Democrats. It's only been the last 17 years that Republicans have held a majority. I hate the fact we've turned blue but historically that's what VA has been for over a century. It was blue when I got transferred here and it looks like it will be blue when I retire and move to another state.
    You are in serious denial. Voter fraud is rampant in big cities. Why else would democrats be against voter ID laws? We have people bused into the twin cities from WI almost every election. No wonder Moore hasn't admitted defeat. In my State enough felons voted along with sudden found ballot boxes in the trunk of cars got Franken his first election against Coleman. Won't even comment on multiple voting or illegals voting at this point. You are that naive? And I call bullshit on your big cities not reporting in till late too. Most of America has electronic voting machines in case you didn't know. They don't work in the cities? Get a clue RS Republicans in certain districts are not only unwelcome to be poll watchers but denied in all capacity.
    Last edited by 1 Patriot-of-many; 12-14-2017 at 11:45 AM.

You misunderstood what I said. I'm running back to work but let's take my last comment first. High population areas tend to have more voters. If you have more voters you tend to have people still in line to vote when the polls are closing. In VA you get to vote if you are in line. That means when the poll closes at 7pm all the ballots have not been cast yet so the totals come in late. It's a simple fact.
    USN 1978-86
    BCCI Life Member #2068

yep hundreds of thousands in line. roger roger........
    While no one ever listens to me,
    I am constantly being told to be quiet.

In a world of snowflakes,
    be the heat..

Coverup? Alabama Supreme Court Blocks Lower Court Order To Preserve Senate Election Voting Records
    Voting rights experts denounced the ruling as a blow to transparency in a state that already has a flawed vote recount procedure and a somewhat checkered history of questionable election outcomes that the state’s senior officials and courts have allowed to go unchallenged. “There’s no legitimate reason not to preserve ballot images,” said Christopher Sautter, a veteran Washington election lawyer who helped the plaintiffs in the case. “It’s neither expensive nor inconvenient. It amounts to flipping a switch.”

Priscilla Duncan, the lead plaintiff in the case, noted with some amazement that the secretary of state’s protest was lodged with the supreme court at 4.38pm and the justices came back with their ruling at 5.18pm. “It’s just unbelievable that they examined the pleadings and got eight judges to concur in half an hour on a Monday afternoon,” she said.

“We have reason to believe those machines can be compromised. Whether intentionally or through error, there can be some false results, and there have been some tests around the country where there have been some rather sizeable discrepancies.” Theoretically, election officials could go back to the paper ballots as cast by the voters and recount them by hand – a method that many voting rights advocates believe to be the most reliable.
    https://freedomoutpost.com/coverup-a...oting-records/
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Quote Originally Posted by l921428x View Post
    yep hundreds of thousands in line. roger roger........
    Not sure why you posted the above? The Alabama vote was about 20,000 apart IIRC.

Back to my clarification. I strongly believe that voter fraud exists, has existed and will continue to exist. I also believe any and all parties have participated in it and will continue to do so when the opportunity presents itself. That being said I also believe it's more pronounced on the Democrat side but that's just my personal opinion and I can't back it up with facts. I'm also pretty sure it's more pronounced at the local and state level rather than federal. Again, I have no facts to back this up but logically it seems like it would be easier at those levels.

Lastly I'm not saying that there was no fraud in the Alabama senatorial election but rather I don't believe it was enough to alter the results given the difficulties Moore was facing. Again, I have no facts either way to support this opinion. Now, on the other hand had Moore not had these allegations made against him and the results were the same I believe I'd have a different opinion, With regards to those accusations I have no idea if they are truthful or not? I do however believe firmly that their was someone orchestrating those women. It could have been Democrats or even some faction of the GOP though since Moore wasn't Trumps pick in the primary I'm not sure if some of the never Trumper Republicans would have bothered. If Strange had won the primary I believe that could have been a possibility.
    USN 1978-86
    BCCI Life Member #2068

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

Again if we have electronic voting machines it shouldn't take two hours to report. This happens in every state, every election where the big cities need to find enough votes to overcome the legitimate voters.

nope
    While no one ever listens to me,
    I am constantly being told to be quiet.

In a world of snowflakes,
    be the heat..