Thread: Kentucky School Shooting

Site Admin & **Team Gunsnet Silver 12/2012** Richard Simmons's Avatar

Post Kentucky School Shooting

Hadn't seen any mention of the school shooting in Kentucky earlier this week which left 2 dead and 21 injured. Sounds like the 15 year old shooter used a handgun. From what I've seen I believe he lived with his mom, no father mentioned so wonder if it was the mom's firearm or he got it from a friend or relative?

I'm sure someone will be along shortly to let us know it was all faked and that no one actually died or was injured. These all are, right?
    Gunsnet member since 1999
    USN 1978-86
    BCCI Life Member #2068

•" We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. " George Orwell

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

The whole thing has been kept quieter than what I have come to expect from the Controlled Media. We've had two school shootings in the past two weeks and there's be hardly any mention of them in the "news."

More odd than anything else.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Forum Administrator Schuetzenman's Avatar

Yeah, they have not beat the drum of gun banning hysteria as the MSM usually does. I haven't heard a motive for it either. One girl and one boy both 15 years old were the victims that died. I had figured it was a love scorned thing then I saw the photo of the male victim. He was a scrawney geeky looking kid, the kind that would be bullied vs. a bullier. The girl was nice looking, so I don't think the two were connected.

Quote Originally Posted by Schuetzenman View Post
    Yeah, they have not beat the drum of gun banning hysteria as the MSM usually does. I haven't heard a motive for it either. One girl and one boy both 15 years old were the victims that died. I had figured it was a love scorned thing then I saw the photo of the male victim. He was a scrawney geeky looking kid, the kind that would be bullied vs. a bullier. The girl was nice looking, so I don't think the two were connected.
    It could have been a one sided, infatuation thing on the shooters part and thought the guy was hitting on the girl when she could have just been helping him with math or something? The two dead may not even have been the intended victims. He shot quite a few, maybe they were just unlucky enough to die from their wounds? One of the wounded may have been the intended target. He may have just wanted to lash out and didn't care who he shot.

Thought I read a few of the injuries were from trying to flee and not gunshot related. With the shooter alive I guess we'll get some kind of motive though it might be something like the voices told him to do it. I kind of agree with the politician when he says it's a cultural thing. Our society is in decline as evidenced by the ever growing number of snowflakes, the easily offended, heavily medicated from life's challenges, etc, we have now
    USN 1978-86
    BCCI Life Member #2068

•" We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. " George Orwell

I heard they foiled one in Pa I think yesterday
    For peace of mind, resign as general manager of the universe

To expand on the cultural thing. True story. The other day they closed school for 3 days after maybe 2" of snowfall. When I was growing up it would have taken 2 feet of snow and they would have still had school they just wouldn't have run the buses for the country kids. Those of us in town would have still walked or been driven by our parents like every other school day, no buses in town.

Anyway this single mom I know had her 11yo son at home. He calls her at work and says he can see prints in the snow and he's scared to be home alone. The mom makes arrangements to have a family member pick the boy up and take him to their house so he'd feel safe.

Here's the kicker, the prints in the snow were deer tracks and everyone knew it! He's 11 and afraid to be home alone because there had been a deer in the yard. Apparently he'd seen some YouTube video about a deer crashing into a house through a patio door or something.

That's a society in decline.
    USN 1978-86
    BCCI Life Member #2068

Team Gunsnet Platinum 06/2016 ltorlo64's Avatar

I figured there was not a lot of information available because it did not fit into the narrative the liberals and MSM are trying to push. With only this assumption on my part I expected that either the shooter was the wrong race and it was gang related or the shooter was the wrong race and somehow associated with Islam or something close to those options. In my experience if the kid were just crazy or it was a "love" thing it would be all over the news and used as another reason for gun control. When it is gang related or Islam related the stories die off so that conservatives can't use them to point out how the right to keep and bear arms actually makes us safer.
    "Nothing ever gets so bad that government "help" can't make it worse." Pat Garrett, March 22, 2014

"HATE IS GOOD, WHEN ITS DIRECTED AT EVIL." PROBASCO, April 20, 2012

I tried to push the envelope, but found that it was stationery.

Have you heard about the new corduroy pillows? They're making head lines!

NRA Endowment Member

Team GunsNet Platinum 02/2015 davepool's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Simmons View Post
    To expand on the cultural thing. True story. The other day they closed school for 3 days after maybe 2" of snowfall. When I was growing up it would have taken 2 feet of snow and they would have still had school they just wouldn't have run the buses for the country kids. Those of us in town would have still walked or been driven by our parents like every other school day, no buses in town.

Anyway this single mom I know had her 11yo son at home. He calls her at work and says he can see prints in the snow and he's scared to be home alone. The mom makes arrangements to have a family member pick the boy up and take him to their house so he'd feel safe.

Here's the kicker, the prints in the snow were deer tracks and everyone knew it! He's 11 and afraid to be home alone because there had been a deer in the yard. Apparently he'd seen some YouTube video about a deer crashing into a house through a patio door or something.

That's a society in decline.
    Well out here I've heard they are closing schools cause it's too hot. Heck, when i was a kid i walked to and from school bare foot on 160* asphalt, uphill both ways BTW

I hear what you're saying though about wimpy parents and their offspring these days.... i blame it on lawyers and the courts, it seems that more and more parents are suing schools cause their kid stubbed his toe during recess or some other silly reason

As far as the school shooting, though tragic, i'm happy not to be bombarded by endless pontification from the folks who are smarter than me, and honestly i don't give a damn what the punks reason for killing was.

Quote Originally Posted by ltorlo64 View Post
    I figured there was not a lot of information available because it did not fit into the narrative the liberals and MSM are trying to push. With only this assumption on my part I expected that either the shooter was the wrong race and it was gang related or the shooter was the wrong race and somehow associated with Islam or something close to those options. In my experience if the kid were just crazy or it was a "love" thing it would be all over the news and used as another reason for gun control. When it is gang related or Islam related the stories die off so that conservatives can't use them to point out how the right to keep and bear arms actually makes us safer.
    The shooter is a chubby, white tuba player.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crim...icle-1.3782243

Mom is an online news editor so maybe a liberal. The reason we might not be hearing much about it is probably because he didn't use an "assault weapon" and he's a minor. Probably more the former rather than the later.
    USN 1978-86
    BCCI Life Member #2068

Quote Originally Posted by davepool View Post
    Well out here I've heard they are closing schools cause it's too hot. Heck, when i was a kid i walked to and from school bare foot on 160* asphalt, uphill both ways BTW

I hear what you're saying though about wimpy parents and their offspring these days.... i blame it on lawyers and the courts, it seems that more and more parents are suing schools cause their kid stubbed his toe during recess or some other silly reason

As far as the school shooting, though tragic, i'm happy not to be bombarded by endless pontification from the folks who are smarter than me, and honestly i don't give a damn what the punks reason for killing was.
    I hear ya. We had no A/C or even ceiling fans. For heat we had bare radiators. If you sat next to one you just about roasted and just about every kid in the school had bumped against it at one time or another and got burned. It was just the way things were. Sucked but better than today I believe.

I also agree regarding the motive or lack there of. Nine times out of ten knowing the motive does more to bring about some bullshit law suit or new policy or law that does nothing to prevent another incident.

Now that's not always the case. We had that double murder here a few years back where an employee of WDBJ7 showed up at a live set early one morning and filmed himself shooting and killing two coworkers from the TV station he worked at and wounding the lady they were interviewing then posting the video online while he fled the scene.

The TV station had fired the guy a couple of weeks earlier as I recall for irrationally and violent behavior. It came out later that he'd been fired from other TV stations for similar behavior. His motive was revenge on all the white folks who had it in for him.

Fast forward to this past November. One of the folks he killed was a female reporter. Her dad, immediately after the shooting goes on a national vendetta against guns. Her fiancé kinda takes the same route and gets elected in November to the state legislature. Surprisingly the first piece of legislation he writes is a law that would allow employers to actually provide information about former employees to prospective employers like the whack job in our shooting without getting sued.

Now knowing the guys thought pattern, as screwed up as it was and knowing why he did what he did and how he was able to keep getting hired was helpful and I believe this proposed legislation by the fiancé would actually do some good.

Whether or not he ends up being an anti gun politician is still up in the air.
    Last edited by Richard Simmons; 01-27-2018 at 11:24 AM.
    USN 1978-86
    BCCI Life Member #2068

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2015 mrkalashnikov's Avatar

A fat snowflake tuba player. The parents of the 2 kids he murdered should be allowed to put a couple behind his ear.
    Nietzsche: From life's school of war: what does not kill me makes me stronger.

Hadn't seen any mention of the school shooting in Kentucky earlier this week which left 2 dead and 21 injured. Sounds like the 15 year old shooter used a handgun. From what I've seen I believe he lived with his mom, no father mentioned so wonder if it was the mom's firearm or he got it from a friend or relative?

I'm sure someone will be along shortly to let us know it was all faked and that no one actually died or was injured. These all are, right?

If their acting is as good as this clowns, it will at least fool the sheeple;
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UiG8ushJzTM
    http://freedom-articles.toolsforfree...crisis-actors/
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    If their acting is as good as this clowns, it will at least fool the sheeple;
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UiG8ushJzTM
    http://freedom-articles.toolsforfree...crisis-actors/
    That is too funny. Actors pretending to be actors for a real event. Wonder if those same actors are the ones suing Remington over the fake gun that the actor that pretended to shoot the child actors didn't use. Maybe the lawsuit is fake? Maybe Remington is faking the lawsuit with the fake actors, or wait, they're real actors who faked the shooting. So is the lawsuit real if the actors arent? Will Remington have to fake bankruptcy or will that be real to make the fake lawsuit real?
    USN 1978-86
    BCCI Life Member #2068

Team Gunsnet Platinum 06/2016 ltorlo64's Avatar

The shooter is a chubby, white tuba player.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crim...icle-1.3782243

Mom is an online news editor so maybe a liberal. The reason we might not be hearing much about it is probably because he didn't use an "assault weapon" and he's a minor. Probably more the former rather than the later.
    Well, a chubby white tuba player was not on my list of possible suspects! But to be fair, a chubby white tuba player is never on my list of possible suspects!

Other than that the information you provide backs up my hypothesis, just not my starting assumptions. The story does not help the cause of disarming American citizens so there is no reason to report on it more than necessary.
    "Nothing ever gets so bad that government "help" can't make it worse." Pat Garrett, March 22, 2014

"HATE IS GOOD, WHEN ITS DIRECTED AT EVIL." PROBASCO, April 20, 2012

I tried to push the envelope, but found that it was stationery.

Have you heard about the new corduroy pillows? They're making head lines!

NRA Endowment Member

Have any of you noticed that the "lamestream media" has been crowing that this shooting is the 11th school shooting already this year? I haven't heard about any others before now. Have you??
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

That is too funny. Actors pretending to be actors for a real event. Wonder if those same actors are the ones suing Remington over the fake gun that the actor that pretended to shoot the child actors didn't use. Maybe the lawsuit is fake? Maybe Remington is faking the lawsuit with the fake actors, or wait, they're real actors who faked the shooting. So is the lawsuit real if the actors arent? Will Remington have to fake bankruptcy or will that be real to make the fake lawsuit real?

You think Sandy Hoax was real? Gee... I thought better of you.
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Quote Originally Posted by JTHunter View Post
    Have any of you noticed that the "lamestream media" has been crowing that this shooting is the 11th school shooting already this year? I haven't heard about any others before now. Have you??
    Shhhhhh they're counting on you NOT noticing ....

Quote Originally Posted by JTHunter View Post
    Depends on the definition of a "school shooting". They lump in gunshots reported at a school as a "school shooting". FNC just did a story on it right now on Tucker Carlson. They include two suicides at a school as a "school shooting". A BB gun fired at a school bus is a "school shooting".
    USN 1978-86
    BCCI Life Member #2068

Depends on the definition of a "school shooting". They lump in gunshots reported at a school as a "school shooting". FNC just did a story on it right now on Tucker Carlson. They include two suicides at a school as a "school shooting". A BB gun fired at a school bus is a "school shooting".
    Really, I don't KNOW that any particular event is real or a staged hoax.

But when I watch the videos and see things like parents who allegedly just had their child murdered come on camera laughing, a red flag goes up in my head.

When I see video of a "Bushmaster AR-15" that is clearly a Saiga-12, I know something isn't right.

When I see allegedly dead children happily sitting on Obama's lap (as well as the crudely obvious Photoshop job), I know something isn't right.

When an online fund raiser is started for the "victims" one day BEFORE the alleged shooting, I know something isn't right.

When surveillance video is confiscated, locations sealed, whistle blowers threatened or dissappeared, I know something isn't right.

When I see the SAME people (alleged "crisis actors") at the scene of every event, I know something isn't right.

I can go on and on... and not just about Sandy Hoax... but I think you get my point?

I'm not just some conspiracy theorist loon... I don't care about the opinion of Alex Jones or any other wacko... I look at the evidence and make my own judgment.

You may be right

I may be crazy

Don't try to save me

You may be wrong for all I know

But you may be right.

Or I may be right.
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

You mean like the lawsuit that was just dropped against the guy revealing sandy hoax?
    http://thewashingtonstandard.com/san...albig-dropped/
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"