Thread: what mcafee, malwarebytes, norton or

what mcafee, malwarebytes, norton or

something. I ask this a few weeks ago. Well malware is not working for me. And i am trying to uninstall
    the program. I get this "C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes\Anti Malware\unins001.msg" is missing. Correct the problem or obtain a new copy of the program.
    I paid for this there is no number for this place that I can find. Hell for all I know I do not know anything......
    While no one ever listens to me,
    I am constantly being told to be quiet.

In a world of snowflakes,
    be the heat..

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

I bought the IObit Malware Fighter program and it comes with an app called, "IObit Uninstaller." This uninstaller will get rid of anything on your computer, no problems at all. Just tell it what you want uninstalled and click a button and it's gone.

IObit is the absolute best malware fighter I've ever used. If it identifies a page that you're trying to go to, that has some kind of malware problem, it flashes a big red screen and tells you there is a problem with where you're trying to go and stops you before you go there. I've never had any malware problems since I've installed it.

I love it.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Well I bought Malwarebytes and it will not let me uninstall. They do not have a phone number and the support is (pick a name)....
    While no one ever listens to me,
    I am constantly being told to be quiet.

In a world of snowflakes,
    be the heat..