Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: State Of The Union 2018

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

State Of The Union 2018

I've been watching Trump's State of the Union speech and found it interesting to see what the Dimocrat Party clapped far and stood for during parts of his speech.

I've noticed that most of the Dimocrats appear to be un-American and hate what amounts to common sense in making our country a better place.

They followed the lead of Bernie (who looked like he was having a senior moment all night) and Nancy (who looked like she just peed on herself and was trying to hide it).

One thing was evident from the whole speech: the Dimocrats have shown themselves to be the true enemies of the US.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Forum Administrator Schuetzenman's Avatar

Yep that about sums it up. Watched it, thought it was very good. I took note of the Democraps sitting on their hands all night almost. When you see the Congressional Black Caucus members sitting stone faced at the announcement that Black unemployment numbers were at record lows ever ... says a lot about them.

After the speech was over, the ABC talking heads said this speech fell far short of being a unifying speech.

I wasn't aware that the State of the Union speech, given by any President, was supposed to be a "unifying speech."

This is the take-away narrative the libs have come up with to discredit the uplifting, patriotic speech the President delivered.

The Dims know they can't take any credit for the quick turnaround in almost everything Trump talked about, so they are doing their best to detract from it in the only way they know how to: make his speech seem irrelevant and irrational.

Just watching the Dims, tonight, makes me so glad I left that "Party of Traitors" last year.
    Last edited by alismith; 01-30-2018 at 10:45 PM.

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Freedom isn't free.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Great job by Trump.

dems rebuttal with Joe Kennedy is on now
    Really pathetic
    For peace of mind, resign as general manager of the universe

Team GunsNet Silver 07/2011 Sherman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Full Otto View Post
    Really pathetic
    You can tell he went to acting school. So fake and unauthentic.

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Very patriotic speech. Pretty sick how the demos showed their real faces by virtually stating "America Second". Somehow Pelosi needs to go. It was pretty evident how much she hates our freedom.

Team GunsNet Silver 12/2011 N/A's Avatar

Texas...at the intersection of I-20 and the Korean War Veterans Memorial Higheway
    I liked how Pres. Trump snubbed the Democrats by keeping his posture and focus on the Republican side of the gathering. Only occasionally turning to them as he threw them a bone or scrap.
    No enemy of America would have ever been killed if they didn't show up to be killed. HDR

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Quote Originally Posted by N/A View Post
    I liked how Pres. Trump snubbed the Democrats by keeping his posture and focus on the Republican side of the gathering. Only occasionally turning to them as he threw them a bone or scrap.
    I caught that too! Cute!

Team Gunsnet Silver 02/14 - Moderator recon's Avatar

It was a good day for America tonight! Go Trump!
    Buy It Cheap!
    Stack It Deep!

Original Member-July-1999!

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    I've been watching Trump's State of the Union speech and found it interesting to see what the Dimocrat Party clapped far and stood for during parts of his speech.

I've noticed that most of the Dimocrats appear to be un-American and hate what amounts to common sense in making our country a better place.

They followed the lead of Bernie (who looked like he was having a senior moment all night) and Nancy (who looked like she just peed on herself and was trying to hide it).

One thing was evident from the whole speech: the Dimocrats have shown themselves to be the true enemies of the US.

Trump could have single handedly deflected a planet killing asteroid from hitting earth and the democrats would still sit and scowl.

Trump could discover the cure for cancer and the news media would blare "Trump puts thousands of oncologists out of work".

Democrats and the MSM are rude, crude, evil, hating and totally incurable.

VERY TRUE.
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Quote Originally Posted by Full Otto View Post
    Really pathetic

I watched about 5 minutes of Kennedy's "rebuttal" and said "F--- this" as I changed the channel to Hogan's Heros.

Quote Originally Posted by imanaknut View Post
    Very patriotic speech. Pretty sick how the demos showed their real faces by virtually stating "America Second". Somehow Pelosi needs to go. It was pretty evident how much she hates our freedom.

The dems don't want "America second". They want America dead.

And, WTF was up with those militant looking blacks all sitting together dressed up in "African" colors?

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

Donald Trump doesn't do pushups. He bench presses the world.

I didn't watch the Presidents speech. While of course I do not know the man in my heart I feel
    as if I do. And as with all men you cannot know their true intentions but I am comfortable in Donald
    Trumps aspirations for our nation. As for the democrats they are a dead hateful party and it is starting
    to show up in the way people speak of them.
    While no one ever listens to me,
    I am constantly being told to be quiet.

In a world of snowflakes,
    be the heat..

Quote Originally Posted by l921428x View Post
    I didn't watch the Presidents speech. While of course I do not know the man in my heart I feel
    as if I do. And as with all men you cannot know their true intentions but I am comfortable in Donald
    Trumps aspirations for our nation. As for the democrats they are a dead hateful party and it is starting to show up in the way people speak of them.
    The Democrat Party is in its death throes. The first signs of its death came to the surface with Bill Clinton. It accelerated under obama and is becoming more pronounced now. They have become the Obstructionist Party to anything that deals with making America strong.

They are the Party of Disunity, based on hatred of American prosperity. They have turned themselves into the new Communist Party. They destroy everything they touch. They hate the Constitution and all the freedoms it protects.

They collude with our enemies abroad, and are the enemy within.

Bernie Sanders, Chuck Shumer, and Nancy Pelosi are the new poster children of what they stand for, and the MSM is their American Pravda.

JFK would no longer recognize his Party, nor would he be welcomed into it.

It is every true American's duty to fight everything this Party stands for and everything it does.

The Democrat Party is the "Enemy Within."

Freedom isn't free.

To me what is troubling is how blatant they are. They spit in your face, they lie in your face and they tell
    you we are here for you.....
    While no one ever listens to me,
    I am constantly being told to be quiet.

In a world of snowflakes,
    be the heat..

Team Gunsnet Platinum 06/2016 ltorlo64's Avatar

After the speech was over, the ABC talking heads said this speech fell far short of being a unifying speech.

I wasn't aware that the State of the Union speech, given by any President, was supposed to be a "unifying speech."

This is the take-away narrative the libs have come up with to discredit the uplifting, patriotic speech the President delivered.

The Dims know they can't take any credit for the quick turnaround in almost everything Trump talked about, so they are doing their best to detract from it in the only way they know how to: make his speech seem irrelevant and irrational.

Just watching the Dims, tonight, makes me so glad I left that "Party of Traitors" last year.
    It is hard to be unifying when almost half of Congress, and half of the electorate, don't hold any truths to be self-evident or support and defend the Constitution. By supporting the documents that define us as a country he will be divisive. Given that, and that his oath is also to the Constitution, it would seem to me that the people being divisive are the ones who take the oath and then do everything they can to subvert and overthrow the Constitution.
    "Nothing ever gets so bad that government "help" can't make it worse." Pat Garrett, March 22, 2014

"HATE IS GOOD, WHEN ITS DIRECTED AT EVIL." PROBASCO, April 20, 2012

I tried to push the envelope, but found that it was stationery.

Have you heard about the new corduroy pillows? They're making head lines!

NRA Endowment Member

Like I said earlier, the President is under no obligation to be "unifying."

The purpose of the State of the Union is for the President to tell how well, or not, the Union is doing. Trump has shown a major turnaround in everything since he took office, so his speech was uplifting and patriotic.

Of course, the Dims hate this as none of these things were possible under barack. Actually, under barack, it was just the opposite.

And, I totally agree with what you said that those who didn't like what he said are those who took the oath and then have done everything to subvert the Constitution and create situations that put Americans in danger.

obama did his best to make the US into a third world shithole and Trump is doing everything he can to bring it back to the leader of the first world, where it belongs.

It was so funny to watch the Dims squirm and refuse to clap, or stand, for everything that they should have been championing.

It just shows that the Dims are the true enemies of this Republic and should be called out as traitors.

Freedom isn't free.

The Democrat Party is in its death throes. The first signs of its death came to the surface with Bill Clinton. It accelerated under obama and is becoming more pronounced now. They have become the Obstructionist Party to anything that deals with making America strong.

They are the Party of Disunity, based on hatred of American prosperity. They have turned themselves into the new Communist Party. They destroy everything they touch. They hate the Constitution and all the freedoms it protects.

They collude with our enemies abroad, and are the enemy within.

Bernie Sanders, Chuck Shumer, and Nancy Pelosi are the new poster children of what they stand for, and the MSM is their American Pravda.

JFK would no longer recognize his Party, nor would he be welcomed into it.

It is every true American's duty to fight everything this Party stands for and everything it does.

The Democrat Party is the "Enemy Within."
    Ali, we can only hope and pray you are correct. The problem is there are so many "easily led" or "codependent" voters out there that will continue to vote freebies for themselves - at least until the whole system collapses.
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast