Thread: End of the Road.

Team GunsNet Silver 07/2012 Hobe Sound AK's Avatar

Unhappy End of the Road.

Well they tried. The end of the Season for Atlanta. Better luck next Year. I hope. All that matters is those Assholes in New England and New Orleans loose! Paul
    Honored Nephew, of RM2. Robert E. Truitt, CA-35, U.S.S. Indianapolis, 30-July, 1945.

Forum Administrator Schuetzenman's Avatar

The Falcons never fail to disappoint.

Team GunsNet Platinum 12/2012

The disappointment is easy to control...do not expect anything from them.
    While no one ever listens to me,
    I am constantly being told to be quiet.

She had become as they are...

No don't say it that way! We lost ok? At least Pittsburg lost too! What a surprise for Jacksonville! Too bad N.E. Won again. They will fall hard someday! Hard and Fast. I wish someone would Curse the Team! Paul
    Honored Nephew, of RM2. Robert E. Truitt, CA-35, U.S.S. Indianapolis, 30-July, 1945.

Fuck the NFL, once they supported anti American crybabies like Kraponmydick I was done forever.

Yup fuck you NFL.

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Haven't watched any games this year except for the local Colts. I will support the team that supports my city, but the Colts also were one of the few teams that did not take a knee in disrespect for this country.

As for the stupid bowl, I really don't know yet if I care to watch New England gloat to another win. Especially not happy that these millionaires might disrespect the nation on one of the most popular sporting event in the world. I reserve "the most" for our good old Indy 500!

Quote Originally Posted by blacksheep View Post
    Fuck the NFL, once they supported anti American crybabies like Kraponmydick I was done forever.

Yup fuck you NFL.
    And just how does he Kraponmydick or your dick how does that work? Sounds sexual....just saying.

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

Vikings pulled it off i9n the last 10 seconds, what an exciting ending. Down by one on our 30, 10 seconds, pass is thrown, diggs catches and runs in for a touchdown, I was resigned to the fact we were gonna lose by one after our crappy kicker missed a field goal earlier as usual. Now my hometown Filthadelphia plays my adopted team! either way I'll be happy! One of them is going to the superbowl. I haven't seen any vikings kneel, so I'll keep watching till they do.

True! the NFL has to stop playing these stupid Political Correct Game. They are loosening Fans fast. No one kneels for Atlanta neither. Watching the Vikings, and Jags. win was a nice surprise. Nice to see Steelers loose. Sadly N.E. Won the Playoffs again. this year. I wish their whole Team would Die in a Plain Crash. Screw the Patriots.

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

Quote Originally Posted by Hobe Sound AK View Post
    True! the NFL has to stop playing these stupid Political Correct Game. They are loosening Fans fast. No one kneels for Atlanta neither. Watching the Vikings, and Jags. win was a nice surprise. Nice to see Steelers loose. Sadly N.E. Won the Playoffs again. this year. I wish their whole Team would Die in a Plain Crash. Screw the Patriots.
    Damn you hate the cheatin patriots more than me and the mrs.

Oh Yea! I call them the Bully Boys of the NFL. One day, they will start to play badly, I look forward to that Day. Brady and the old Man. When they are no longer a threat to the other 30 Teams, don't care for the Saints neither, glad they lost. but anyway, you will see a lot more Teams go to the Superbowl without the Bullyboys stopping them. Paul

Quote Originally Posted by 1 Patriot-of-many View Post
    Vikings pulled it off i9n the last 10 seconds, what an exciting ending. Down by one on our 30, 10 seconds, pass is thrown, diggs catches and runs in for a touchdown, I was resigned to the fact we were gonna lose by one after our crappy kicker missed a field goal earlier as usual. Now my hometown Filthadelphia plays my adopted team! either way I'll be happy! One of them is going to the superbowl. I haven't seen any vikings kneel, so I'll keep watching till they do.
    This is who you give thanks too. 43 Williams, Marcus S 6-1 195 21 R Utah. He missed the tackle
    I was and still am laughing like hell. I thought for sure the Saints would win. Do not worry to much about the Eagles
    the Falcons should have beat them and your team should not have much of a problem. Minn. is a 3 1/2 point favorite.

HEY!!
    At least you still HAVE a team. St. Louis lost the "Lambs" err, "Rams".
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Quote Originally Posted by blacksheep View Post

Yup fuck you NFL.
    I agree 100%%%% Fuck the NFL.

Quote Originally Posted by tank_monkey View Post
    I agree 100%%%% Fuck the NFL.
    how did blacksheep get kraponmydick?

And the thread is about a specific team. Try and pay attention.