Thread: Remember the FBI agent who quit because the Republicans were harassing the FBI?

Remember the FBI agent who quit because the Republicans were harassing the FBI?

FBI special agent says he's leaving over political attacks against the bureau
    http://www.cnn.com/2018/02/04/politi...ew-york-times/
    An FBI special agent says he's turned in his badge so he can publicly voice his concerns over the politicization of the bureau by Republicans in Congress and the Trump administration.

"FBI agents are dogged people who do not care about the direction of political winds," former FBI special agent Josh Campbell, who was announced Monday as a CNN law enforcement analyst, wrote in a New York Times op-ed. "But to succeed in their work, they need public backing. Scorched-earth attacks from politicians with partisan goals now threaten that support, raising corrosive doubts about the integrity of the FBI that could last for generations."
    So that whiney FBI agent who QUIT the FBI because of 'relentless attacks on the integrity of the FBI by the evil Republicans'....

I always suspected he was making a huge bitchfest in order to land a cushy job outside of the FBI, probably with a liberal or Democrat organization.

Yep, I was right....

FBI Agent who quit the bureau ends up working for CNN

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment...l-attacks.html

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Yup, saw that. Guy couldn't take the heat so he jumps out of the frying pan and into the liar.

He should take the happiness class at yale. It is a hit....
    While no one ever listens to me,
    I am constantly being told to be quiet.

In a world of snowflakes,
    be the heat..

Forum Administrator Schuetzenman's Avatar

So he went to work for the Communist News Network ... figures!

Team GunsNet Platinum 02/2015 davepool's Avatar

This guy seems a little delusional in terms of what's been going on in the FBI for a couple of years, yep, he'll fit right in at the clown news network

I was kinda thinking the rat jumped ship because it was sinking, but they still have the goods on him even if he didn't drown.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Good point. This is why they cannot get to
    my president. Yeah I a a Cruz man but this has been
    super fantastic. MAGA...
    While no one ever listens to me,
    I am constantly being told to be quiet.

In a world of snowflakes,
    be the heat..

Third-Highest Ranking Justice Department Official RESIGNING
    Rachel L. Brand, the No. 3 official at the Justice Department, plans to step down after nine months on the job as the country’s top law enforcement agency has been under attack by President Trump, according to two people briefed on her decision. Ms. Brand’s profile had risen in part because she is next in the line of succession behind the deputy attorney general, Rod J. Rosenstein, who is overseeing the special counsel’s inquiry into Russian influence in the 2016 election. Mr. Trump, who has called the investigation a witch hunt, has considered firing Mr. Rosenstein. Such a move could have put her in charge of the special counsel and, by extension, left her in the cross hairs of the president. Ms. Brand, who became the associate attorney general in May 2017, is leaving for a job as general counsel in the private sector. She has held politically appointed positions at the Justice Department over the past three presidential administrations.
    http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018...ial-resigning/
    rats ship sinking
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

The FBI isn't suppose to be political, but every other alphabet agency is and it's time to start draining the swamp.

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

Quote Originally Posted by imanaknut View Post
    Yup, saw that. Guy couldn't take the heat so he jumps out of the frying pan and into the liar.
    good one!