Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Breaking News: High School Shooting In Progress In Florida

I think both of you are full of shit. The guy is a stone cold killer.
    While no one ever listens to me,
    I am constantly being told to be quiet.

In a world of snowflakes,
    be the heat..

Team GunsNet Bronze 07/2011 T2K's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by l921428x View Post
    Who will say you are nuts? The same ones that said if you do not manage your money you loose your rights?
    Like I said, due process. So, the same people that do it now (medical professional and a judge). Just faster and BEFORE people snap.

Ever taken a Psychological profile? What if you get someone that beat their wife the night before and is in a
    bad mood? What if you get a woman that hates men? What if they just hate firearms...........

The judge is more than likely to go with the "professional"

Tuesday I met a stranger (doctor) about my chronic pain and I was asked
    all kinds of questions about how I FELT. I FUCKING HURT! HOW DO YOU THINK I FEEL?

Sorry cannot help but the answers are on paper.

And the hippa shit will be out the door when the dems get back in power..

Just Saying
    Last edited by l921428x; 02-16-2018 at 03:31 PM.

be the heat..

Quote Originally Posted by Krupski View Post
    Are you a PhD or an MD? How about a degree in Nazi anthropometry?

Ease up man, why are you so quick to defend this guy. No I'm not an expert but he looks like a fucking weirdo to me, just like that adam Lansa kid. I would be willing to bet psychotropic prescription drugs are at play here to.

Site Admin & **Team Gunsnet Silver 12/2012** Richard Simmons's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NAPOTS View Post
    Ease up man, why are you so quick to defend this guy. No I'm not an expert but he looks like a fucking weirdo to me, just like that adam Lansa kid. I would be willing to bet psychotropic prescription drugs are at play here to.
    We all looked a little goofy at that age, least myself and my friends did but I agree this guy's a little more goofy than normal.
    Gunsnet member since 1999
    USN 1978-86
    BCCI Life Member #2068

•" We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. " George Orwell

Team GunsNetwork PLATINUM 10/2012 rci2950's Avatar

maybe you guys should take a more canadian approach. Gun license and need to be 19 or older plus proper storage laws. there is a reason you guys have shootings every other week and we don't.

what annoys me the most is that every time something happens down there the retards up here start beating the gun control drum. We end up being punished for your shit.
    Last edited by rci2950; 02-16-2018 at 05:34 PM.
    Gunsnet member since 2002
    Salt Water Cowboy - Dolphin 38

Quote Originally Posted by T2K View Post
    Like I said, due process. So, the same people that do it now (medical professional and a judge). Just faster and BEFORE people snap.
    I can't see how they could set some arbitrary standard across the board that isn't going to overstep. Will they require all doctors to review all records and deny someone because they took one RX of anxiety meds 10 years ago after their spouse died?

If someone is considered a danger to themselves or others they need to be confined not just denied on a BGC. If they do implement a fair and just system then the individual just acquires a weapon by another means be it a firearm or bomb, car, etc. We are a society in decline. These individuals are like a cancer. You don't cure it by removing them you need to keep them from becoming cancerous in the first place.

I firmly believe that the root cause lies with the decline of the traditional family structure, basic morals and the adoption of a collective mentality exacerbated by the Internet and the apparently lost art of interacting with each other on a personal level. The fact that we seem to have abandoned religion at least as a guiding principal in day to day living hasn't helped either. Actions have consequences and we're seeing those consequences.
    USN 1978-86
    BCCI Life Member #2068

•" We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. " George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by rci2950 View Post
    maybe you guys should take a more canadian approach. Gun license and need to be 19 or older plus proper storage laws. there is a reason you guys have shootings every other week and we don't.

what annoys me the most is that every time something happens down there the retards up here start beating the gun control drum. We end up being punished for your shit.
    You do not want to hear what I really want to say. Stay out of it...

be the heat..

Team GunsNetwork PLATINUM 10/2012 rci2950's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by l921428x View Post
    You do not want to hear what I really want to say. Stay out of it...
    Gunsnet member since 2002
    Salt Water Cowboy - Dolphin 38

PRAISE KEK
    FATHER OF CHAOS
    BRINGER OF DAY
    IN THY WEBBED HANDS WE PLACE OUR FAITH
    SHADILAY, SHADILAY!

Quote Originally Posted by Helen Keller View Post

be the heat..

Wink

Can't we all just get along
    USN 1978-86
    BCCI Life Member #2068

Forum Administrator Schuetzenman's Avatar

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Simmons View Post
    Ummmm... nope! History proves this.

Forum Administrator Schuetzenman's Avatar

But on a serious note this Cruz guy was turned into the FBI and they did Jack-shit for the most part. Came out to the guy that reported him, took a statement and then went back to trying to smear Trump over Russian collusion.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Schuetzenman View Post
    But on a serious note this Cruz guy was turned into the FBI and they did Jack-shit for the most part. Came out to the guy that reported him, took a statement and then went back to trying to smear Trump over Russian collusion.

Shows you where the Dimocrats' heads are....
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Quote Originally Posted by Krupski View Post
    This is what you get when you have "zero tolerance policies" in schools.

The school bully picks on the kid incessantly (and somehow never seems to get caught).

The harassment continues, then finally the kid can't take it anymore, steals dad's gun and gets payback.

Did the kid have "psychological problems"? Was the kid a nutjob? Did he need "help" or "drugs"?

NO! He was a normal boy who was denied what every normal boy needs to do sooner or later: STAND UP TO THE BULLY.

As long as we have "zero tolerance", we will have school shootings. Simple as that.
    There was an incident on a local high school bus 2-3 years ago. A black student started flailing at a larger white kid and others tried to pull him off. The white kid did nothing to defend himself because to do so would be against school policy and get him suspended as well.
    These liberal pussies are training our kids to NOT stand up for themselves.
    Is it possible that they WANT a meek populace so that, when they finally destroy the Constitution and this country, nobody will fight back???

As for those who want a "faster" system to "judge" the possibly mentally ill, think about how easy it is for somebody to be placed on the "No Fly" list (mistakenly) and then the hell they have to go through to TRY and get off. If that is even possible.
    "Justice rushed" is just as damaging as "justice delayed".
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Quote Originally Posted by NAPOTS View Post

I'm not defending the kid. What bugs me is that a lot of us are jumping on the "kid was a loon - just look at him" bandwagon and the "psychotropic drugs" bandwagon.

Let's for a moment forget about everything that happened, everything the fake news media has told us and think about this:

In the 1950's to the 1980's, we didn't have school shootings. Now we do. Ask WHY. What is different between then and now?

Please don't just parrot the MSM BS of "violent video games" or "it's all Trump's fault". Be serious. What changed?

In my own opinion, these school shooters are victims of zero tolerance policies.

All of us know how the "male mind" works. Where women cry, we get angry. When someone wrongs us, we need to stand up for ourselves and make things right.

But what if you were being fucked over, day after day and THE LAW prohibited you from doing ANYTHING ABOUT IT? How long would you last? How long before you said "fuck the law, I'm taking care of this once and for all"?

Again, I'm not defending the kid, but you know the MSM will dig up the craziest looking photo they can find... if they can't find one crazy enough, they'll photoshop it.

Don't fall into the MSM trap. MAYBE this particular kid was on some sort of medication for behavior issues, MAYBE he "looks crazy", MAYBE he posted some threats on social media, but ask yourself WHY?

Maybe the social media posts were preliminary attempts to "stand up for himself" without getting suspended or expelled from school. Maybe the meds he was taking (if he was) were BECAUSE of the bullying he received at school.

You simply cannot daily subject male school students to constant attempts by female teachers to feminize them, you cannot crush their ability to stand up for themselves when they need to and you cannot run to the doctor and dope up a kid just because he "acts like a boy" and not expect something to snap.

I don't know how old you are, but I know from my kids that school is HELL. The whining liberal teachers. The female teachers who want girls to be girls, and boys to be girls, the torment of the poor kid that the bully selects. It's worse than you can imagine.

Frankly, it's so bad I'm amazed that there are not A LOT MORE school shootings.
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Quote Originally Posted by rci2950 View Post

Oh so if the kid had to wait until he was 19 instead of 18, that would solve the problem?

And, sorry maybe you think Canada's requirement for a "gun license" is OK, but I don't. What if they required a "free speech" permit?

Oh, and "proper storage laws"??? ANY "solution" that involves the word "law" is a sick, sad joke. No "law" will stop a shooter.

Assault and murder are ALREADY illegal, and both carry much greater civil and moral penalties. If someone is willing to violate the civil and moral law against murder, do you think he will obey a penny-ante GUN LAW?

Get serious.

I can't see how they could set some arbitrary standard across the board that isn't going to overstep. Will they require all doctors to review all records and deny someone because they took one RX of anxiety meds 10 years ago after their spouse died?

If someone is considered a danger to themselves or others they need to be confined not just denied on a BGC. If they do implement a fair and just system then the individual just acquires a weapon by another means be it a firearm or bomb, car, etc. We are a society in decline. These individuals are like a cancer. You don't cure it by removing them you need to keep them from becoming cancerous in the first place.

I firmly believe that the root cause lies with the decline of the traditional family structure, basic morals and the adoption of a collective mentality exacerbated by the Internet and the apparently lost art of interacting with each other on a personal level. The fact that we seem to have abandoned religion at least as a guiding principal in day to day living hasn't helped either. Actions have consequences and we're seeing those consequences.

Agreed. We need to find out what is driving people to do these things. What changed between the "Ozzie and Harriet" era and today. Find that, and you've found the problem.

Again, agreed 100%. (in addition to my theory on zero tolerance policies).

Think about it. All animals (including humans) have to be ruthless and cunning in order to survive.

Beings that all "got along" would have been eaten by humans a million years ago and long since extinct.

Mother Nature requires all successful animals to be violent. That's just how it is.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast