Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Breaking News: High School Shooting In Progress In Florida

Quote Originally Posted by JTHunter View Post
    There was an incident on a local high school bus 2-3 years ago. A black student started flailing at a larger white kid and others tried to pull him off. The white kid did nothing to defend himself because to do so would be against school policy and get him suspended as well.
    These liberal pussies are training our kids to NOT stand up for themselves.
    Is it possible that they WANT a meek populace so that, when they finally destroy the Constitution and this country, nobody will fight back???

As for those who want a "faster" system to "judge" the possibly mentally ill, think about how easy it is for somebody to be placed on the "No Fly" list (mistakenly) and then the hell they have to go through to TRY and get off. If that is even possible.
    "Justice rushed" is just as damaging as "justice delayed".

The liberal pussies are not TRAINING our kids to not stand up for themselves, they are using the LAW to FORCE them not to stand up for themselves.

Here's an email I sent to Rush Limbaugh because he was talking about the shooting all day today. I wonder if it will ever be mentioned or read?

I've been listening to all the liberal crap from the left about school shootings and the "blame"
    being placed on Pres. Trump, the NRA, the Second Amendment, ad-nauseaum.

I've also heard countless ideas on how to "solve" the shooting problem from all sides and I
    realize that NOBODY has mentioned the true and (when you know it, obvious) cause.

When did these school shootings start? When did "zero tolerance" policies in schools start?

Ah-ha! Interesting! Both started more or less at the same time!

When I went to high school in the early 1970's, we didn't have "zero tolerance" policies and
    we didn't have school shootings.

For example, when a bully challenged another student, the two met in the schoolyard after
    classes, a ring of students formed around them, maybe a teacher or two attended just to
    make sure things didn't get out of hand and the fight began.

A swing here, a punch there, a bloody nose or a black eye and it was over. In most cases,
    the two guys shook hands afterwards. The idea was to show the bully that you weren't
    a coward, and the bully never bothered the kid again.

At home (or at school), we never "ratted" on anyone. That was our "law". We told our
    parents "we tripped and hit the doorframe" or some other baloney. They knew full well it
    was a fight, but they let it slide. No police, no lawsuits, no desire for revenge, no knives
    or guns. It was OVER.

Today's schools still, of course, have bullies, but there is now the threat of suspension
    or expulsion if one stands up to the bully. And of course, somehow the bully always
    manages to taunt without being caught.

The end result? The bully picks on a kid and the kid can do nothing. The bullying
    continues day after day, week after week and finally the victim can't take it any longer.

So, he steals dad's gun, brings it to school and proceeds to get payback. He shoots the
    bully. He shoots the bully's girlfriend. He shoots the girl who wouldn't go on a date
    with him. He shoots the teachers who gave him a C when (in his mind) it should have
    been a B. He shoots anyone else who even remotely ever angered him because he knows
    that now he's gone too far and has to get them ALL in this one opportunity.

And, of course, due to the "Gun Free Victims Zone" signs and policies of the school, there
    is no one else armed to stop him. He just shoots until he's out of ammo.

Then everyone says "I can't believe it... Johnny was such a QUIET boy!" and "we need more
    gun laws". Nobody notices that Johnny was pushed past his breaking point and nobody
    notices that there already WERE laws against assault and murder and they didn't work.

It's not a "psychological" problem. Johnny didn't need drugs or counseling. There was
    NOTHING wrong with him. All he needed was a chance to LEGALLY do what every man
    needs to do at one time or another - STAND UP FOR HIMSELF. Deny him that and you
    eventually get a shooting. Doesn't take a PhD in Psychology to see that.

Want to solve the school shooting problem? Take all the rabid liberal left wing politicians
    who came up with "zero tolerance" policies and made them into law and torture them to
    death. That's the least they deserve for all the blood on their hands.
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Krupski View Post
    Think about it. All animals (including humans) have to be ruthless and cunning in order to survive.

Beings that all "got along" would have been eaten by humans a million years ago and long since extinct.

Mother Nature requires all successful animals to be violent. That's just how it is.
    Totally agree if you add to that statement, "when threatened."

If all animals were violent all the time, they wouldn't be able to live in herds (major benefits here), mate (self-explanatory), or get along with other individuals of their own species (cooperate with others of their own kind for their mutual benefit).

Violence is necessary, but not all the time. Many times, just looking "violent," or "threatening" is enough to make others think twice and back down.

Vultures are among the largest of birds, but they can't (and most time won't) fight (they are not adapted for physical fighting). However, most of the time, their large size, and "threatening" stances when confronted, are enough to make smaller birds back off. Usually, the only ones who will call their bluff are large eagles.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

I'm not defending the kid. What bugs me is that a lot of us are jumping on the "kid was a loon - just look at him" bandwagon and the "psychotropic drugs" bandwagon.

Let's for a moment forget about everything that happened, everything the fake news media has told us and think about this:

In the 1950's to the 1980's, we didn't have school shootings. Now we do. Ask WHY. What is different between then and now?

Please don't just parrot the MSM BS of "violent video games" or "it's all Trump's fault". Be serious. What changed?

In my own opinion, these school shooters are victims of zero tolerance policies.

All of us know how the "male mind" works. Where women cry, we get angry. When someone wrongs us, we need to stand up for ourselves and make things right.

But what if you were being fucked over, day after day and THE LAW prohibited you from doing ANYTHING ABOUT IT? How long would you last? How long before you said "fuck the law, I'm taking care of this once and for all"?

Again, I'm not defending the kid, but you know the MSM will dig up the craziest looking photo they can find... if they can't find one crazy enough, they'll photoshop it.

Don't fall into the MSM trap. MAYBE this particular kid was on some sort of medication for behavior issues, MAYBE he "looks crazy", MAYBE he posted some threats on social media, but ask yourself WHY?

Maybe the social media posts were preliminary attempts to "stand up for himself" without getting suspended or expelled from school. Maybe the meds he was taking (if he was) were BECAUSE of the bullying he received at school.

You simply cannot daily subject male school students to constant attempts by female teachers to feminize them, you cannot crush their ability to stand up for themselves when they need to and you cannot run to the doctor and dope up a kid just because he "acts like a boy" and not expect something to snap.

I don't know how old you are, but I know from my kids that school is HELL. The whining liberal teachers. The female teachers who want girls to be girls, and boys to be girls, the torment of the poor kid that the bully selects. It's worse than you can imagine.

Frankly, it's so bad I'm amazed that there are not A LOT MORE school shootings.
    I agree with you there, that is why I am raising my son that he is to defend himself and not let anyone bully him. He doesn't need to worry about getting in trouble with the school, he is only in trouble with me if he starts the trouble not if he finishes it.

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

Quote Originally Posted by kimberkid View Post
    Well put ... or, instead of hanging ... Let any of the survivors that want to take a non-lethal shot at him with an AR ... Eventually (30-40) non-lethal shots in the arms, legs and eventually stomach ... will be lethal, and he dies a long painful and agonizing death. And if he needs doctors to keep him alive until everyone had gotten their shot, so be it.

Then publicize his death, every shot, publicize it as much as the media covered his murderous rampage of 17 people ... let everyone know that this is what happens to you when you do such a heinous act.

FYI, I have 4 kids, my last is a 17 year old daughter is a junior in high school, I also have 6 grandkids, most of which are in school so I have strong feelings about this and disarming law abiding citizens isn't the answer.

I'm glad he survived, but its going to cost the taxpayers millions ... just like the Colorado theater shooter.
    That's an even better idea. Start with a shotgun to one knee, then wait awhile for effect, then the next knee.....wait a while a third parent gets the blow his nuts off and so on.

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

Quote Originally Posted by Schuetzenman View Post
    But on a serious note this Cruz guy was turned into the FBI and they did Jack-shit for the most part. Came out to the guy that reported him, took a statement and then went back to trying to smear Trump over Russian collusion.
    Well you gotta understand, they are extremely busy getting Hillary off the hook, and looking for ruskies under Trumps bed. That takes a lot of man hours.

The son of an FBI agent says he and his classmates thought the code red was just a drill until they saw the headlines on the news
    Hogg admits, he thought it was a drill until he and others started to see the headlines.
    “Once we started seeing the headlines we realized that this was anything but a drill,” he explained. “This was life or death.”

https://www.intellihub.com/florida-h...ut-much-of-it/

A professor's take on school shootings;
    http://jamesfetzer.blogspot.com/2018...tines-day.html
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Quote Originally Posted by rci2950 View Post
    maybe you guys should take a more canadian approach. Gun license and need to be 19 or older plus proper storage laws. there is a reason you guys have shootings every other week and we don't.

what annoys me the most is that every time something happens down there the retards up here start beating the gun control drum. We end up being punished for your shit.
    If you ask me, when it comes to the U.S. Canucks seem to have some sort of (for lack of a better term) penis envy.

It is not penis envy. They have never had to have one. They have the United States guarding
    their belly.
    While no one ever listens to me,
    I am constantly being told to be quiet.

In a world of snowflakes,
    be the heat..

Democrats live for this shit, they can't clime over the bodies fast enough to get on TV with their agenda.

This just makes me sick and wish all these clowns a long painful demise.

Quote Originally Posted by 1 Patriot-of-many View Post
    That's an even better idea. Start with a shotgun to one knee, then wait awhile for effect, then the next knee.....wait a while a third parent gets the blow his nuts off and so on.
    No. It wouldn't take very long for him to die. You want it to be slow and painful. Use a rifle with .22 shorts and go from there. Every parent would have the satisfaction of doing him in a little at a time.....

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Freedom isn't free.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    No. It wouldn't take very long for him to die. You want it to be slow and painful. Use a rifle with .22 shorts and go from there. Every parent would have the satisfaction of doing him in a little at a time.....
    Personally, I feel like he's the perfect candidate for the dry sponge.

Totally agree if you add to that statement, "when threatened."

If all animals were violent all the time, they wouldn't be able to live in herds (major benefits here), mate (self-explanatory), or get along with other individuals of their own species (cooperate with others of their own kind for their mutual benefit).

Violence is necessary, but not all the time. Many times, just looking "violent," or "threatening" is enough to make others think twice and back down.

Vultures are among the largest of birds, but they can't (and most time won't) fight (they are not adapted for physical fighting). However, most of the time, their large size, and "threatening" stances when confronted, are enough to make smaller birds back off. Usually, the only ones who will call their bluff are large eagles.

Maybe I shouldn't have used the word "violent" but rather "aggressive". All successful animals are loyal to their own kind (to a certain extent) and much more loyal to their own personal group (family, tribe, etc...).

And, they will use aggressiveness, trickery, violence, weapons (claws, fangs, guns) and anything else that they feel is needed to protect what's important to them.

Concerning your other statement, it's completely true. Very rarely do animals of the same species actually fight to the death. They posture, threaten (audibly and visually - like puffing up feathers or fur for example) and the "loser" performs the appropriate submissive actions and the confrontation is over.

BUT, all animals WILL fight and WILL kill if necessary... it's in our DNA due to natural selection.

Any animal species that "just got along" died off eons ago, deemed unfit for life by Mother Nature.

Quote Originally Posted by NAPOTS View Post
    I agree with you there, that is why I am raising my son that he is to defend himself and not let anyone bully him. He doesn't need to worry about getting in trouble with the school, he is only in trouble with me if he starts the trouble not if he finishes it.

Well, that means you are a good parent who knows what's important.

However, if he ever DOES need to defend himself, the liberal pussies will suspend or expel him from school and that could have an impact on his adult future.

"Zero tolerance" is the root cause of all this grief, and it's zero tolerance that needs to go away.

Quote Originally Posted by 1 Patriot-of-many View Post

I can't say for sure because I don't know, but I don't think that if I were the parent of a child that got killed that I could injure, torture or kill the child who did the crime.

I would want to know "why did you (he) do it?" "What drove you (him) to this point?"

As far as his apologies... I believe it. He snapped, he went too far in a blind rage, and now he realizes what he's done. I doubt that the sorrow is an attempt to "get out of jail", but rather a genuine reaction to him seeing what he himself actually did.

Before anything is done to him (trial, prison, death penalty, whatever) "they" MUST find out what drove him to do it and then take steps to correct that problem.

Just saying "fuck him, let the crazy boy rot in jail" will not help to prevent the next shooting. It's vitally important to find out WHY.

Quote Originally Posted by jet3534 View Post
    If you ask me, when it comes to the U.S. Canucks seem to have some sort of (for lack of a better term) penis envy.
    Quote Originally Posted by l921428x View Post
    It is not penis envy. They have never had to have one. They have the United States guarding
    their belly.
    They DO have great beer though. And hockey, eh?

Are you a parent? If you are, then let me ask you... could you enjoy torturing ANY child... even one who supposedly killed a bunch of kids?

I don't think I could.

An adult rapist... hell yeah I'll take him apart with a .22 up to an inch of his life, then give him medical treatment and start again... as long as he can hold out.

But a kid? I don't think I could do it. Nope.

Well, that means you are a good parent who knows what's important.

However, if he ever DOES need to defend himself, the liberal pussies will suspend or expel him from school and that could have an impact on his adult future.

"Zero tolerance" is the root cause of all this grief, and it's zero tolerance that needs to go away.
    This reminds me of two incidents that happened in my room while I was still teaching.

1) When I was teaching 7th grade, we had a new student (White) who just moved down from Baltimore. He didn't get along with ANY of the Blacks in school. One day I was writing something on the board and I heard a commotion behind me. I turned around and saw a Black kid had a hunting knife in his hand and the new kid had a chair raised over his head. Everyone else was scattering to the sides of the room. I told the Black kid that if he didn't put the knife down on the desk immediately, I'd stick it so far down his throat it would take a team of surgeons to remove it and I told the new kid that if he didn't put the chair down, I'd break it into pieces and force feed the whole thing down his throat. Both kids did what they were told. I walked over and took the knife, told everyone to get back to their seats, went back to the board and finished writing what I was writing. Everyone did as they were told. When the class ended, I excused the class and put the knife in my desk drawer. I never notified the office, nor did I have any more trouble with either of those kids. I kept that knife for about 6 or 7 years, but lost track of it after that. (When this was going down, I was scared shitless, but didn't show it.)

2) A kid was showing his new knife (a folder that he had brought to school in his pocket) to some of his friends during homeroom. I walked over and told him he could get in a whole lot of trouble if the administration found out about it. I told him I would keep it for him and give it back to him at the end of the school day (homeroom came back at end of day before they went home), provided he didn't bring it to school any more. He said he wouldn't. I gave it back to him and he never brought it back. No office referral and no more "mistakes" for that kid.

There may have been a "No Tolerance" policy in school, but I chose, in those instances not to follow it. In situation #1, I did it for the Black kid as he was not a trouble maker (the White kid had been taunting him), and in situation #2, the kid had forgotten to take it out of his pocket the night before and brought it in by mistake.

Freedom isn't free.

Florida gun owner hands AR-57 rifle into police after Parkland school shooting: 'No person needs this'
    “I do not need this rifle,” Mr Dickmann wrote. “No one without a law enforcement badge needs this rifle. I have surrendered this rifle to The Broward Sheriff at the Tamarac Post. I could have easily sold this rifle, but no person needs this.”
    https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/flor...111100132.html

Broward County Sheriff Says Officials ‘Will Not Get Re-Elected’ Without Push For Gun Reform
    “If you want to keep gun laws as they are now, you will not get re-elected in Broward County.”
    https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...b004fc31914caa

“You know about the illegitimate child of Broward County Sheriff’s candidate Scott Israel. The happily married father of triplets, also had a girlfriend who had an abortion. Scott’s family and friends know nothing about this ‘friend’ he kept on the side for six-months.
    Integrity? That’s Scott Israel. Illegitimate children? That’s Scott Israel. A much younger girlfriend on the side? That’s Scott Israel. A former girlfriend who had to have an abortion? That’s Scott Israel.
    When voting on November 6th, please vote Scott Israel for Broward County Sheriff.
    Paid for and approved by Friends of ScottIsreal2012 – www.scottisraelforsheriff2012.com”
    http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018...-get-abortion/
    seems anti 2nd sheriff is having some image issues develop

Third-Graders Move Forward with AR-15 Raffle Following Parkland Shooting
    A Missouri youth baseball team is moving ahead with a raffle of an AR-15 rifle despite criticism it received after a similar gun was used to kill 17 in a Florida high school.
    Coach Levi Patterson told The Kansas City Star the fundraiser for the third-grade team in Neosho, Missouri, had been planned before last week’s shooting in Parkland, Florida.
    http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018...land-shooting/
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

I get the feeling like sorros has opened his checkbook again

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    Florida gun owner hands AR-57 rifle into police after Parkland school shooting: 'No person needs this'
    “I do not need this rifle,” Mr Dickmann wrote. “No one without a law enforcement badge needs this rifle. I have surrendered this rifle to The Broward Sheriff at the Tamarac Post. I could have easily sold this rifle, but no person needs this.”
    https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/flor...111100132.html

Same old story.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast