Thread: Super Yacht and side car for accessory

Guns Network Lifetime Membership 01/2011 old Grump's Avatar

A little hut in the woods near Blue River Wisconsin

Super Yacht and side car for accessory

http://www.moolf.com/interesting/spa...car-in-it.html

[IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/Bob/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot.png[/IMG]Today, yachts are expression of power and richness. Not everyone can have a yacht especially luxury as this one is.
    This super luxury yacht is called 122 Super Yacht and is latest work of Strand Craft. It is special because it is designed to carry your car inside it so once you have docked your yacht you can easily use your car for traveling on the land. Actually, if you buy a yacht you will get a supercar which has same color as yacht with it. However, it is still not clear what features this car will have but its exterior design tells us that it will be as good as the yacht.
    When you enter inside the yacht, you will feel like that you are inside some spaceship from sci-fi movies. For example, its interior is equipped with 52" LED TV's and other luxury furniture. The main problem is the price which is still unknown but I am pretty sure that this was not made for me

Brother, can you spare a dime....lots of dimes? I'm a sail boat guy myself but...I am open to being spoiled.

Roman Catholic, Life Member of American Legion, VFW, Wisconsin Libertarian party, Wi-FORCE, WGO, NRA, JPFO, GOA, SAF and CCRKBA

"THE STATE THAT SEPARATES ITS SCHOLARS FROM IT WARRIORS WILL HAVE ITS THINKING DONE BY COWARDS AND ITS FIGHTING DONE BY FOOLS"

THUCYDIDES.

Team GunsNet Silver 04/2014 El Jefe's Avatar

Many of these used to built in shipyards here, but thanks to the Dems most are now made in Turkey or China. Those were decent jobs that are gone forever.
    Returns June 3rd.