Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: AMC - The Walking Dead

Quote Originally Posted by Oswald Bastable View Post
    I kinda figured it was that they are as turned on by rancid room temperature lunch meat as you and I would be.
    You would think the funkier it is the more they would like it?

They cannot be too picky...that one was eating a rat. :yuck:

Team GunsNet Bronze 07/2011 T2K's Avatar

Zombies only want the flesh of the living or freshly killed. Their own flesh is dead, infected and unappealing to them. In an earlier episode, some of the survivors covered themselves in guts and gore from some zombies they killed, then walked out in the street among the zombie horde. They got a few odd glances from the zombies, but were unmolested since they smelled like zombies. Until it started raining hard and the gore got washed off, then that plan went to hell.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Ducati View Post
    Cypher... the comics aren't the same. Rick is already dead in the comic book strip by now.

edit to add.... there's a pink thumbs down above my post, I don't know how I put it there... didn't mean to if I did.

I dont know where you get your info from Mark, but as of the current issue #79, Rick is most certainly still alive and looks to be for some time yet.

does anyone know when season 2 will air?

Quote Originally Posted by mustangpd View Post
    does anyone know when season 2 will air?
    http://lmgtfy.com/?q=When+is+season+2+of+Walking+Dead

That's just too cruel. Sorry. It doesn't look like it will air till October.
    US Constitution: Article 1 Section 8 Paragraph 4

The Congress shall have Power To establish an uniform Rule of Naturalization

Team GunsNet Silver 07/2012 NewbieAKguy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Ducati View Post
    Cypher... the comics aren't the same. Rick is already dead in the comic book strip by now.

edit to add.... there's a pink thumbs down above my post, I don't know how I put it there... didn't mean to if I did.
    Negative. Shane is already dead, not Rick.
    "The God who gave us life, gave us liberty at the same time; the hand of force may destroy, but cannot disjoin them. ... Can the liberties of a nation be thought secure when we have removed their only firm basis, a conviction in the minds of the people that these liberties are the gift of God? That they are not to be violated but with His wrath? Indeed I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just: that his justice cannot sleep for ever."--Thomas Jefferson

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910