Thread: How do I archive emails externally?

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

How do I archive emails externally?

Trying to figure out how to archive old emails because I'm running out of space in my email account. I can hit archive, but it just creates a new folder called archive in the email program. WELL THAT DIDN'T HELP! LOL How do I get these archived emails actually out of the program to a folder on the computer where I can re-access them if needed?
    Thanks for your help.

What email program are you using to open, read, etc your emails, and what version? The process is different depending on the program/version.
    If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

There are some things I will not abide within my sight!

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

Quote Originally Posted by Oswald Bastable View Post
    What email program are you using to open, read, etc your emails, and what version? The process is different depending on the program/version.
    EMClient, also Outlook EDIT: Never mind my friend, figured it out in the Emclient, that should be all I need. Let you know if I need further help. Thanks.
    Last edited by 1 Patriot-of-many; 09-08-2023 at 02:35 PM.