Thread: Even the DUmmies are rolling over on Obie the Won over TSA

Guns Network Contributor 04/2013 El Laton Caliente's Avatar

Even the DUmmies are rolling over on Obie the Won over TSA

Check it out: http://www.democraticunderground.com...623005#4623021

Open trashtalking a dem on DU!!! And the Resident no less...

That is funny stuff! How quickly they turn.
    "Woe to you, Oh Earth and Sea, for the Devil sends the beast with wrath, because he knows the time is short...
    Let him who hath understanding reckon the number of the beast for it is a human number,
    its number is Six hundred and sixty six."

Iron Maiden

I think at this point everyone should be seeing there a serious problem in how we are dealing with terrorism and flying.

Team GunsNet Gold 03/2014

We will not profile, pat down muzzie women, nor take a risk that we may actually do something right.

We will only harass citizens who will not cause us any trouble...

If you read those comments you'll see a few blaming this on Republicans and/or saying how Republicans and/or consertives are backing this TSA fondleing. Those people are actually being corrected on that too!
    US Constitution: Article 1 Section 8 Paragraph 4

The Congress shall have Power To establish an uniform Rule of Naturalization

Quote Originally Posted by Gunner1558 View Post
    We will not profile, pat down muzzie women, nor take a risk that we may actually do something right.

We will only harass citizens who will not cause us any trouble...

Thus the reason these idiots need to be fucking kicked out of OUR country.

EVERY LAST ONE of Obama's Staff and that asshole and if ANY fucking moron secret service want to fucking join them by all means knock your socks off but WE ARE NOT PAYING FOR IT. He is no longer AMERICA's asset morons.

Protect if you must but if and when SHTF... You don't have enought training to take on ALL AMERICANS...

The Republican congressmen and women need to get this shit straighten out very soon.

I emailed the new speaker of the house and I am sure he has received a bunch of the same concerns BUT I think I put a different spin on everything.

Last time he actually wrote me back about the last election and not a rubber stamp letter.

I told him I do not wish any harm to our current POTUS but if he is found guilty of throwing the virtual blind over his people and that HE really was born in Africa and NOT a American citizen.

There should be no less then a hanging once found guilty and his black panther wife stripped of everything including there money.

I told him we need to start pulling all tax status to LULAC, NAACP and get rid of the black caucus's and hispanic causus's. Just get rid of all racial division in Washington.

Until this happens is does not matter what is happening at the border.

There are millions who think Obama is starting to be looked at as a one term president as his roll is only to change AMERICAN policy.
    The Guns Network | Often Imitated - Never Duplicated!
    The most recently revised government version of anything supersedes all evidence to the contrary past, present or future. That's a working definition of authoritarianism.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

swampdragon
    I personally wouldn't shed a single tear if Obama was flat out assassinated.
    He is a traitor.

Forum Administrator Schuetzenman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by swampdragon View Post
    I personally wouldn't shed a single tear if Obama was flat out assassinated.
    He is a traitor.
    Though I wouldn't shed a tear I would expect a giant race riot explosion in high Black population areas that would make the Rodney King event look like a kindergarten scuffle.

To the topic of TSA and their infringement on the 4th, they all need to be put in jail for denying US citizens their Constitutional Rights.

On the topic of what to do, the clear thing that makes sense is to screen all Muslims with a fine toothed comb and if they don't like it ask them which middle east country they would like to be placed in as they won't be allowed to fly anywhere except there. Then bar all Muslim immigration to the US ... period! They bring nothing positive and plenty of negative and frankly we don't need the negative! It's because of THEM and their Cult of World Domination that US citizens are being molested in airports! Enough already damnit!

Quote Originally Posted by Schuetzenman View Post
    Though I wouldn't shed a tear I would expect a giant race riot explosion in high Black population areas that would make the Rodney King event look like a kindergarten scuffle.
    True

"Though I wouldn't shed a tear I would expect a giant race riot explosion in high Black population areas that would make the Rodney King event look like a kindergarten scuffle".

Agreed. I'd have to move. Just not enough targets around here.
    Youth And Brawn Are No Match For Age And Treachery.
    I'm Old And May Not Fight You. I'll Shoot Instead.

USMC 1959/1963. Good Conduct Medal. And They Wanted It Back.

swampdragon
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMrMitch View Post
    "Though I wouldn't shed a tear I would expect a giant race riot explosion in high Black population areas that would make the Rodney King event look like a kindergarten scuffle".

Agreed. I'd have to move. Just not enough targets around here.
    LOL.

I was thinking "so what?" too.

There would be a lot fewer liberals left once it was over.

Quote Originally Posted by Schuetzenman View Post

To the topic of TSA and their infringement on the 4th, they all need to be put in jail for denying US citizens their Constitutional Rights.

On the topic of what to do, the clear thing that makes sense is to screen all Muslims with a fine toothed comb and if they don't like it ask them which middle east country they would like to be placed in as they won't be allowed to fly anywhere except there. Then bar all Muslim immigration to the US ... period! They bring nothing positive and plenty of negative and frankly we don't need the negative! It's because of THEM and their Cult of World Domination that US citizens are being molested in airports! Enough already damnit!
    I can only agree with everything in this post.
    US Constitution: Article 1 Section 8 Paragraph 4

The Congress shall have Power To establish an uniform Rule of Naturalization