Thread: My home town...a little windy:)

Team Gunsnet SILVER 04/2010 / Super Moderator

My home town...a little windy:)

Not sure who filmed it, but I am pretty sure that I know the place I bet those poor people are freaking miserable...

Man that sucks. It is lloking a bit like that out side right now. Though not that windy. Still windy though.
    Doobie Doobie Doo..

Quote Originally Posted by Penguin View Post
    Man that sucks. It is lloking a bit like that out side right now. Though not that windy. Still windy though.
    LOL it is 80 ouside right now..And I think it is not right...I dont think I would want the weather in the video, but damnit we should be somewhere in the middle by now

Found another video...One of the central streets, filmed JUNE 8th 2010

Another video..PRobably shot in the spring (judging by blue sky) That one is alittle better. A little nostalgic for me as every shot is a place I remember...

I feel sorry for those folks.

It blows like that all the time out here in Aleutian Hell, but we don't get so much snow.
    Usually sufferers of paraphilic infantilism are proud of their condition. Kinda like being a liberal. Your mental flaws are there for the entire world to see, and you're damned proud of it. - tank_monkey

Leonardabel
    Home town and home having an affection in life so we will be always love our residence then we will consider in depth all matters so never forget any issue in life in perfect aspects.

It would be pretty bad if someone had to walk their dog.