Thread: Republicans should NOT put all their eggs in the "Biden is too old" basket.....

Republicans should NOT put all their eggs in the "Biden is too old" basket.....

All the Dems have to do is swap out a younger replacement at the last minute and all those GOP messaging about Joe being a dementia addled geezer goes away. The GOP has to push hard the fact that the POLICIES of the Democrats is fascist/commie crap. I'm worried that GOP has this tendency to snatch defeat out of the jaws of victory, and they (the party leadership, not the individual candidates) if they just think that 'Joe is to old" is the ONLY thing they have to concentrate on.

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Republicans have proven time after time that they are very good at figuring out how to lose when it was obvious that they should have won.

Oh, I don't know...the commucrats have had the dead voting for them for so long, it almost makes sense that they would ask their constituents to vote for a dead potus...
    If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

There are some things I will not abide within my sight!

Quote Originally Posted by imanaknut View Post
    Republicans have proven time after time that they are very good at figuring out how to lose when it was obvious that they should have won.
    Sad but totally TRUE. The GOP leadership has to change.